OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, wasn't there some kind of walkthrough though?
Not that I know of, and honestly there really is no need for one. Aside from Dom that has some points in place, everything else is linear. Just save once at the three routes split Love/Harem/Dom and again at Dom path before going to the kitchen scene. In order to unlock all content in dom path, follow these steps: When you go to the kitchen choose sniffing distance. Then I dropped something. From there on hammer all dom + point choices. This will ensure you unlock all dom dark side content. On the affection path, it's straight forward.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Meet your neighborhood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The topside image was taken just to show you the size of this fin place. 30+ houses and it'll obviously mean high-class houses on the inside that look nothing like the outside in-game. But, hey. At least you know the neighborhood is big.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ava, please do not blame yourself, how could you have known? I do not wish to cast aspersions with this and will not assume a motive for this disappearance, but if it was with a baleful intent, then manipulative individuals have been deceiving trusted people to take advantage of communities, businesses, and/or individuals for countless years and those who practice such duplicity often raise their chicanery to heights that could be considered an artform were it not for the immeasurable harm caused by such swindlers.

Your outrage is comprehensible, but please do not beat yourself up over this situation. This may not mean much from an anonymous individual behind a screen, especially one who has had limited interactions on this forum, but you're not at fault for the actions of another in a situation this murky and I hope that this does bring some level of affirmation, Avaron1974.
It does mean a lot, I appreciate the post.

It's a number of things that annoyed me about the whole thing but without knowing the reason it's impossible to know his motive behind it.

I know he didn't talk to me just to get into Alison's development, we've talked a lot longer than i've been playing. That's what annoyed me the most, it wasn't just a few interactions, we've talked for quite some time and even if we've disagreed on subjects we still got along.

Someone vanishing doesn't bother me, what bothers me is they took my trust and used it to shit on a friend.

Hindsight and what if's are amazing things and always make you second guess things you've done despite not being able to change anything.

I just really do hope it didn't happen for shady reasons and there is a perfectly good explanation for it all like kidnapping by curious space Squirrels.

If I do find out they took whatever they had worked on and used it to make their own game well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I need to play this game ... will be doing so soon...
It is well worth playing through.

It does have 3 paths and they all have different stories but the setting.

Dom path has 2 routes, loving and domination although the domination is still pretty caring you don't treat her like shit. That one also leads to more content and certain scenes with Mel and another redhead who may or may not be me.

It's totally me.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
HAHA ... so we get to dom ...erm you lol
Personally im not into the dom/molesting type thing so ill focus on Love/Harem

It is well worth playing through.

It does have 3 paths and they all have different stories but the setting.

Dom path has 2 routes, loving and domination although the domination is still pretty caring you don't treat her like shit. That one also leads to more content and certain scenes with Mel and another redhead who may or may not be me.

It's totally me.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I think that comes later.

At the moment Mel is my mistress/lover in the dom path but it looks like Mel and MC have a competitive side over who's the better dom. Looks like Alison is in for future fun and those that want to make me shut up will probably be able to gag me.
I have a question... Now that I have finished all of the routes... What emotion does the phrase "Here's Johnny!" give you? Purely for research and science purposes, you understand! :whistle: ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question... Now that I have finished all of the routes... What emotion does the phrase "Here's Johnny!" give you? Purely for research and science purposes, you understand! :whistle: ;)
If the game is any indication it gives me warm caring feelings towards my characters lover who tenderly holds me and then proceeds to lovingly break my arse with the worlds largest strapon.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So someone pulled this "I join the Dev team to poof soon after" gig again? Hmpf.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think that comes later.

At the moment Mel is my mistress/lover in the dom path but it looks like Mel and MC have a competitive side over who's the better dom. Looks like Alison is in for future fun and those that want to make me shut up will probably be able to gag me.
There will be no such evil things. Who would ever want to use a gag on you? Unless... Well, I mean. It's possible to gag someone, without using such barbaric means. So, um... Yeah, good talk. We'll have to do this again sometime.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

It's a number of things that annoyed me about the whole thing but without knowing the reason it's impossible to know his motive behind it.

I know he didn't talk to me just to get into Alison's development, we've talked a lot longer than I've been playing. That's what annoyed me the most, it wasn't just a few interactions, we've talked for quite some time and even if we've disagreed on subjects we still got along.

Someone vanishing doesn't bother me, what bothers me is they took my trust and used it to shit on a friend.

Hindsight and what if's are amazing things and always make you second guess things you've done despite not being able to change anything.

I just really do hope it didn't happen for shady reasons and there is a perfectly good explanation for it all like kidnapping by curious space Squirrels.

If I do find out they took whatever they had worked on and used it to make their own game well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Don't worry about it, I don't blame you for anything. In case it wasn't clear that is. I mean yeah, I did go in with blind trust based on recommendation. But, at the end of the day that was on me. So don't beat yourself up. Here, a

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
HAHA ... so we get to dom ...erm you lol
Personally im not into the dom/molesting type thing so ill focus on Love/Harem
You what now Jensen? There is no molesting in my Dom. Not unless you choose it. There is an affectionate path in it, currently short, but this is not the generic dom you have seen around here (possibly.)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks to a lot of people who I honestly did not expect to reach out (They did.) And many others on my own discord. I realized that it would be selfish to give in to despair. I have a lot of work left to do, no time for self-pity. As for your joke? Go for it, I'm in a much better mood now. In fact, I am working on the very first scene of that special project. I bounce back quickly.
I was being quite serious when I stated that my earlier post was my first in a thread for a non-MG title on this forum, but now for the life of me, I can't recall the joke I was going to make at the time. Oh well, probably wasn't that funny anyways if I cannot recollect it. I really should be a little more social anyways given the number of great members and developers that participate in this community. And to avoid harping on what has transpired, I'll just say that not giving in to despair is an excellent trait, thank you to everyone who reached out, and thank you OMVN for staying the course.

Meet your neighborhood.
The topside image was taken just to show you the size of this fin place. 30+ houses and it'll obviously mean high-class houses on the inside that look nothing like the outside in-game. But, hey. At least you know the neighborhood is big.
Wow, looks like there is a fair amount of potential in that neighborhood to say the least, whether for main characters, side characters, or even one-offs and cameos. And perhaps it's just me, but I do like that you have matching garages, at least for the house with the dark green roof and that blue house on the far right.

To avoid dredging up more unpleasant topics and derailing the progress that has been made, I'll just say thank you very much and you're welcome.

Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure if you asked "Her" She'd lend you *Whispers* Johny.
The way you said that brought 2 things to my mind.

Bringing Johnny up first made me think Mel with blonde hair but the lack of freckles shot that theory down.

Then the "her" made me think that when she turns round she's probably already going to hare her own "johnny" only it won't be rubber.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The way you said that brought 2 things to my mind.

Bringing Johnny up first made me think Mel with blonde hair but the lack of freckles shot that theory down.

Then the "her" made me think that when she turns round she's probably already going to hare her own "johnny" only it won't be rubber.
Your imagination is scary! I was simply saying... Ask the mistress, I'm sure she'll lend you, Johny, the pink. As for her, she is one hundred percent twin exhaust build. No stick shift on this model.

Kekekeke.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes