Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your imagination is scary! I was simply saying... Ask the mistress, I'm sure she'll lend you, Johny, the pink. As for her, she is one hundred percent twin exhaust build. No stick shift on this model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kekekeke.
It's not just my imagination, it's my imagination trying to guess what you'll come up with.

After a certain toilet scene followed by a certain masturbation scene and your later comment of a full on herm/futa coming up eventually......

You post a rather well shaped butt with "her" like that and my mind instantly went to "oh, she's got a cock".

You did this to me.....

I totally blame you :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's not just my imagination, it's my imagination trying to guess what you'll come up with.

After a certain toilet scene followed by a certain masturbation scene and your later comment of a full on herm/futa coming up eventually......

You post a rather well shaped butt with "her" like that and my mind instantly went to "oh, she's got a cock".

You did this to me.....

You'll never see it coming.

Red469

May 18, 2018
The way you said that brought 2 things to my mind.

Bringing Johnny up first made me think Mel with blonde hair but the lack of freckles shot that theory down.

Then the "her" made me think that when she turns round she's probably already going to hare her own "johnny" only it won't be rubber.
ya maybe Emily

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Smash or pass?
This game has too many huge asses for me (don't get me wrong I love round bottoms but a little variety does hurt)

You did this to me.....

Ah yes, her very own Johnny Johnson

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This game has too many huge asses for me (don't get me wrong I love round bottoms but a little variety does hurt)

Ah yes, her very own Johnny Johnson
Variety? Yeah, you're right. If only we had some of that. Like, Shadow, Caroline, Winter, Avaline, Emily, Insert the name of every other female currently ingame without a big ass here.) You clearly have not seen them all :) The ratio of big to small in this game is like 1 to 6.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Variety? Yeah, you're right. If only we had some of that. Like, Shadow, Caroline, Winter, Avaline, Emily, Insert the name of every other female currently ingame without a big ass here.) You clearly have not seen them all :) The ratio of big to small in this game is like 1 to 6.
I have but I didn't pay very close attention I have to admit. My bad.

Remind me to not give my opinion on this game anymore... snippy reaction

Ok, you know what. After thinking about it, I was out of line, I apologize. i did play through the game once and didn't remember any smaller butts. It's good to know I'm wrong and judt didn't notice.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Smash or pass?
Most definitely the former. However, on the note of questions for a friend, will there be convenient nanomachines or the like to ensure continued performance with minimal to no risks? Very real concerns about fatigue and dehydration have been voiced.

Your imagination is scary! I was simply saying... Ask the mistress, I'm sure she'll lend you, Johny, the pink. As for her, she is one hundred percent twin exhaust build. No stick shift on this model.

Kekekeke.
That's another tantalizing view and is possibly as titillating as the previous two images. However, now I'm really curious about how high-class the houses will look on the inside given this delightful glimpse into what I am assuming to be your next work.

Also, on the note of the "kekekeke"s, I both love and hate that you have given Johnson that laugh. The nostalgia it brings to the surface with regards to villainous characters of my youth such as Skeletor and Muttley further endears this title to me, but I loathe the fact that it also makes me want to pursue a more "lawful justice" with regards to the corpulent, unprepossessing dwarf rather than deliver the oh so righteous end that he deserves if for no other reason than for more gloating and nefarious laughter in court and a prison cell.

Although, perhaps there is a way to have one's cake and eat it too. Considering Melissa knows a certain Abdulla with a penchant for being quite... affectionate towards other men in prison, a single call could arrange for a rather dreadful nightmare for the remainder of Johnson's existence, however long it may be. It would be even more dreadful if said Abdulla was the model that a certain "Pink Johnny" was based off of, but perhaps that is a little too diabolical. That, or maybe Johnson will continue to earn ever more ire due to his abominable actions and the decision will be easier to make when the time comes and that little piece of devilry will be rendered wholly obsolete and unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Most definitely the former. However, on the note of questions for a friend, will there be convenient nanomachines or the like to ensure continued performance with minimal to no risks? Very real concerns about fatigue and dehydration have been voiced.

That's another tantalizing view and is possibly as titillating as the previous two images. However, now I'm really curious about how high-class the houses will look on the inside given this delightful glimpse into what I am assuming to be your next work.

Also, on the note of the "kekekeke"s, I both love and hate that you have given Johnson that laugh. The nostalgia it brings to the surface with regards to villainous characters of my youth such as Skeletor and Muttley further endears this title to me, but I loathe the fact that it also makes me want to pursue a more "lawful justice" with regards to the corpulent, unprepossessing dwarf rather than deliver the oh so righteous end that he deserves if for no other reason than for more gloating and nefarious laughter in court and a prison cell.

Although, perhaps there is a way to have one's cake and eat it too. Considering Melissa knows a certain Abdulla with a penchant for being quite... affectionate towards other men in prison, a single call could arrange for a rather dreadful nightmare for the remainder of Johnson's existence, however long it may be. It would be even more dreadful if said Abdulla was the model that a certain "Pink Johnny" was based off of, but perhaps that is a little too diabolical. That, or maybe Johnson will continue to earn ever more ire due to his abominable actions and the decision will be easier to make when the time comes and that little piece of devilry will be rendered wholly obsolete and unnecessary.
I love the fact that you have truly paid attention to the story, and even remembered some of the very early content in regards to our buddy in prison. As for an answer. Johnson has still a ways to go before judgment day. Expect his laughter to irritate you for a while longer. Btw, this is not a joke, he told me to tell you. (kekekeke.) True story.

On to the houses. Houses on the inside will be high-class AF. For that reason, I've trashed the tiny houses looking neighborhood idea. I may still use it as a "This is our town." And rely on your human understanding that there is no way in hell I can place any furniture in such a tiny place. But, knowing what humanity is capable of, in terms of whine and stupidity, I think I'll stick to the next plan. Show nothing, and move from house to house interior/exterior as needed. In short, every house we visit, or story takes us in too. Will be no less than tasty 4K interiors downscaled to 1920x1080 on the final render.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Two of the three key important ladies are now done and ready. Here they are. First the redhead whos name or face you shall not know (yet.) 22 years of age, care was taken to make characters match their ages for many hours. The second one is 20 yo. Small booty is your thing? Not to worry, got some of those. Is Apple bottom yet not too big, your thing? Got some of those as well.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For those who care to know, continue reading this update on my current state: I'm doing a lot better, in fact, I actually am 90% back to being myself. I have finalized the main cast on the upcoming secret project that's not so secret :p Shhh, I won't tell if you don't. And I believe I'll be back to being myself in a matter of days. This is a very good thing. Because, as some of you well know. I work best when I am in good spirits. I'll talk to you guys soon as I have something to share with you on the upcoming demo.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The MC is a complete MarySue. He can do everything, he can shoot, fight, fuck and kill like there's no tomorrow, kind of like Jensen, but without any real explanation as to why, he is practically superhuman.
It is explained, several times, in all paths.

He was special forces, the very first conversation with his best friend at the start goes over that and how Shadow was under his command and how he trained Mel.

That was the whole thing behind his girlfriend getting kidnapped and why he joined the police.

That was the entire prologue. It sounds like you just skipped over the entire start of and nearly everything said afterwards.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For the visually impaired:
"A highly trained X military veteran, currently working as a police officer in NYC." Okay. So with the small details out of the way. For anyone else who might be confused, here is a brief explanation. Do choices matter? Yes. Right at the start, Alison can cease to exist. Later on, at the very end of the current love update. You basically decide which life do you save. And that also decides which path your life takes from that point on in the next update.

A lot of people confuse their opinions for reviews, especially on F95. However, it would be nice if opinions were kept in the thread... Instead of you know, being used as reviews? But, then again, that's just my opinion. And as we all know, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

It is explained, several times, in all paths.

He was special forces, the very first conversation with his best friend at the start goes over that and how Shadow was under his command and how he trained Mel.

That was the whole thing behind his girlfriend getting kidnapped and why he joined the police.

That was the entire prologue. It sounds like you just skipped over the entire start of and nearly everything said afterward.
Don't sweat it. I am to blame. Letters were possibly too small in OP and in the game. I'll use 130 size letters in-game on important parts.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind complaints but I find it strange when people complain that something isn't explained after it's explained multiple times.

It's brought up enough times.

That review also brings up a character in another game that's also explained why things are like that.

So that's 2 games said reviewer has clearly skipped through and glanced at a few words between boobs.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't mind complaints but I find it strange when people complain that something isn't explained after it's explained multiple times.

It's brought up enough times.

That review also brings up a character in another game that's also explained why things are like that.

So that's 2 games said reviewer has clearly skipped through and glanced at a few words between boobs.
It's no complaint. It's laziness, or facerolling on the keyboard, afk autoplay. Need for attention, you know, feel important, like you just shared something and didn't make yourself look bad. Idc about stars. I only care about accurate reviews. Take the famous one. This game suck: Make you choose one girl over the clearly better girl. I delete, 1 star. That's a perfectly explained review.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes