botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It is explained, several times, in all paths.

He was special forces, the very first conversation with his best friend at the start goes over that and how Shadow was under his command and how he trained Mel.

That was the whole thing behind his girlfriend getting kidnapped and why he joined the police.

That was the entire prologue. It sounds like you just skipped over the entire start of and nearly everything said afterwards.

No, I know all of that, but he's not just special forces, he's like a one man army, he's superhuman. He's completely OTT and can do everything, he's a Mary Sue, a classic Mary Sue.
Look, I know you like this game a lot, but me not liking it that much doesn't mean I didn't follow the story, just that you and I don't see it in the same light.

Reactions: M'95

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You must've done something right in a previous life, I've never seen Notty share her Jaffa Cakes!!

How did you manage to animate Ava so well?
Oh yes. Notty is indeed not the sharing type. But, as you noticed, she gave me a whole cake... The secret? Heh, don't you wish to know.

How did you manage to animate Ava so well?
Simple really. I offered her them cakes, the rest is on a need to know only. And: You don't need to know.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies in advanced if this slightly more serious post spoils the fun that is currently going on.

I love the fact that you have truly paid attention to the story, and even remembered some of the very early content in regards to our buddy in prison. As for an answer. Johnson has still a ways to go before judgment day. Expect his laughter to irritate you for a while longer. Btw, this is not a joke, he told me to tell you. (kekekeke.) True story.

On to the houses. Houses on the inside will be high-class AF. For that reason, I've trashed the tiny houses looking neighborhood idea. I may still use it as a "This is our town." And rely on your human understanding that there is no way in hell I can place any furniture in such a tiny place. But, knowing what humanity is capable of, in terms of whine and stupidity, I think I'll stick to the next plan. Show nothing, and move from house to house interior/exterior as needed. In short, every house we visit, or story takes us in too. Will be no less than tasty 4K interiors downscaled to 1920x1080 on the final render.
You're welcome, but I did enjoy the story and all of the routes, so it was rather facile to pay attention and recall a number of details. Besides, if being a voracious reader has taught me one thing, it's that details that appear minor at first may actually have a larger role later in the story. Although, at other times, they are exactly what they appear to be and serve no greater purpose than to breathe a little more life into a story.

On the topic of Johnson, that's okay, no rush. I'm sure his continued existence will be quite entertaining, and if nothing else, he'll probably inspire increasingly inventive methods of retribution. He can continue to cackle away for now... but out of curiosity, would Alice be willing to extend his lifespan to ensure he receives his full judgement? That laugh has impelled ideas for roughly another hour's worth of justice on top of everything else he has already earned. But if not, when one considers her original purpose and taking into account how her more violent actions have been ultimately defensive in nature with a focus on eliminating threats, I guess we could always do it the old fashioned way and resort to blood transfusions.

As for the houses, perfectly understandable course of action considering what could happen. However, I'll admit that I am looking forward to the decor.

Two of the three key important ladies are now done and ready. Here they are. First the redhead whos name or face you shall not know (yet.) 22 years of age, care was taken to make characters match their ages for many hours. The second one is 20 yo. Small booty is your thing? Not to worry, got some of those. Is Apple bottom yet not too big, your thing? Got some of those as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh, these are rather spectacular as well, and I'm glad to hear that we'll have options that appeal to various tastes available. However, I do have a few concerns, especially when it comes to that 22 year old... is there not the possibility that she will lead to another rash of mysterious disappearances and bodies turning up? I mean, there are a myriad of cold cases related to Melissa already. I guess there are always the maxims of "be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" and "speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far" to fall back on, but then again, perhaps I'm just being paranoid. But seriously, those two in addition to that blonde in white from yesterday have already engendered a fair amount of fascination with regards to your next project.

Finally, I am delighted to hear that you are feeling better and see that the a more blithe atmosphere has returned to the thread. Although, I guess it's too late to politely request one of those snacks to help round out a long day since they just went up in flames along with Ennoch.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Apologies in advanced if this slightly more serious post spoils the fun that is currently going on.

You're welcome, but I did enjoy the story and all of the routes, so it was rather facile to pay attention and recall a number of details. Besides, if being a voracious reader has taught me one thing, it's that details that appear minor at first may actually have a larger role later in the story. Although, at other times, they are exactly what they appear to be and serve no greater purpose than to breathe a little more life into a story.

On the topic of Johnson, that's okay, no rush. I'm sure his continued existence will be quite entertaining, and if nothing else, he'll probably inspire increasingly inventive methods of retribution. He can continue to cackle away for now... but out of curiosity, would Alice be willing to extend his lifespan to ensure he receives his full judgement? That laugh has impelled ideas for roughly another hour's worth of justice on top of everything else he has already earned. But if not, when one considers her original purpose and taking into account how her more violent actions have been ultimately defensive in nature with a focus on eliminating threats, I guess we could always do it the old fashioned way and resort to blood transfusions.

As for the houses, perfectly understandable course of action considering what could happen. However, I'll admit that I am looking forward to the decor.

Ooh, these are rather spectacular as well, and I'm glad to hear that we'll have options that appeal to various tastes available. However, I do have a few concerns, especially when it comes to that 22-year-old... is there not the possibility that she will lead to another rash of mysterious disappearances and bodies turning up? I mean, there are a myriad of cold cases related to Melissa already. I guess there are always the maxims of "be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" and "speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far" to fall back on, but then again, perhaps I'm just being paranoid. But seriously, those two in addition to that blonde in white from yesterday have already engendered a fair amount of fascination with regards to your next project.

Finally, I am delighted to hear that you are feeling better and see that the a more blithe atmosphere has returned to the thread. Although, I guess it's too late to politely request one of those snacks to help round out a long day since they just went up in flames along with Ennoch.
You have some scary ideas on justice, and this is coming from me! However, I'll see what I can do on delivering just judgment.

On to the next project. All I can say is this: This demo will be just to show you what's to come, and what I can put together in a weeks time... With enough love and support on my side, I do dare say I'll be unstoppable.

On to the 22yo. I can neither confirm nor deny her identity. I'm afraid you will have to keep guessing. And I do believe I know who you are referring too if it helps you feel a little better :D

Also, there is a reason why I have not shown the 4ourth and 5th characters... They are way too much for this thread to handle. You'll have to take my word on it for now. I am working non-stop.

As for how I am doing, thanks to all of you, I am finally back up to 110%. This coming first week of September is going to be fun. Hopefully, some new patrons to go along with it! Talk soon, work to do and little time to do it.

As for the cookies, I'll ask Ava if she's willing to share some. Good luck though, you'll need it.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh yes. Notty is indeed not the sharing type. But, as you noticed, she gave me a whole cake... The secret? Heh, don't you wish to know.

Simple really. I offered her them cakes, the rest is on a need to know only. And: You don't need to know.
I don't like making people sad. So, I'll share one of the two secrets with you. Ava made me do it, she made me work for 3 weeks on that animation tied to a fridge with only Jaffa cakes in it. And she made me watch as she ate them all :( True story. Don't go to that house. If you see it, run man, RUN!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I don't like making people sad. So, I'll share one of the two secrets with you. Ava made me do it, she made me work for 3 weeks on that animation tied to a fridge with only Jaffa cakes in it. And she made me watch as she ate them all :( True story. Don't go to that house. If you see it, run man, RUN!
tiny tyrant

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes