I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm gonna plant my feet in a grow bag and i'm not taking them back out until i'm at least 8 foot.

Then we'll see who the short stuff is .... ya big meanies :p
Surely putting your feet in a grow bag will only grow your feet? Are you looking to have 8 feet so that you can do more ass-kicking? :unsure:;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I saw a yellow jacket murder a giant cicada today. Was just minding my own business....and then BAM. I hear a battle to the death; wings flapping, buzzing, twigs and grass rustling. I think "WTF is that!?!". So I go over, and there it is. A yellow jacket had bombed a giant cicada in midair, taking it to the ground and was stinging it as the cicada was flapping its wings trying to shake off its assailant. They struggled for 5 minutes, but the yellow jacket was stinging and the cicada was tiring. and then the yellow jacket stopped stinging, it started to bite off the wings of its exhausted prey. Then, with the cicada completely subdued, it began to bite through its exoskeleton so it can carry back its parts to the hive. It took chunk after chunk out of the cicada until it was all gone.

I imagine this is what will happen to anyone who gets on Avarons bad side. She'll jump you, stab you to death and then dismember your body for her family recipes .

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll only say this to you because you are a future investor. I like to keep my customers safe and happy. Be vewy vewy caweful. She is a lot more dangerous than she looks... It's how they all fall for it.
I've seen Ava in action on here, I know when to back off, I'm not a complete moron ;)
I saw a yellow jacket murder a giant cicada today. Was just minding my own business....and then BAM. I hear a battle to the death; wings flapping, buzzing, twigs and grass rustling. I think "WTF is that!?!". So I go over, and there it is. A yellow jacket had bombed a giant cicada in midair, taking it to the ground and was stinging it as the cicada was flapping its wings trying to shake off its assailant. They struggled for 5 minutes, but the yellow jacket was stinging and the cicada was tiring. and then the yellow jacket stopped stinging, it started to bite off the wings of its exhausted prey. Then, with the cicada completely subdued, it began to bite through its exoskeleton so it can carry back its parts to the hive. It took chunk after chunk out of the cicada until it was all gone.

I imagine this is what will happen to anyone who gets on Avarons bad side. She'll jump you, stab you to death and then dismember your body for her family recipes .
See my above statement :)
Depending how tall they I sometimes have to jump on them from a raised platform.

It totally takes the surprise out if I have to ask them to stand next to a chair first.
You could always bite their ankles first, that would get them to bend down... just a suggestion :D Totally not trying to goad you into an attack or anything

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I imagine this is what will happen to anyone who gets on Avarons bad side. She'll jump you, stab you to death and then dismember your body for her family recipes.
I tried to warn them you know. I did my part. Now, only she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can save them...

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'm gonna plant my feet in a grow bag and i'm not taking them back out until i'm at least 8 foot.

Then we'll see who the short stuff is .... ya big meanies :p
Trust me Av...
There aint nothing wrong with a Short bod as long as it feature packed. :) I am sure ur GF would agree.

You know how u got all the selection for clothes you could ever want outa the Miss sizes? See how well you do for nice clothes being 8 feet tall... You would be making your own.

Being at 6.4 feet tall is bad enough to find anything that fits cuz of height.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Announcement: It pains me to say this. But, BSF decided to disappear. (Without so much as a single word.) And the only thing I can think of right now. Based on the fact that he disabled his F95 account, took the time to change his discord names, leave all the servers. Is... well, not good. To say the least.

I'm not in this place for the drama. I love what I do, but I am also someone who clearly has some issues, and needs to full stop trusting people. I'll be making an important decision today if I'm back here... That means I've decided to stay.

• Sad
Reactions: Huitieme and L30

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
View attachment 382453
If this means what I think it does, then greed was indeed the right assumption. He'll take my idea and his pals and make it a game. Except he won't get to enjoy it.
I believe this is about someone else. I think thats about the incest mod for WTHI, the original modder joined the dev team so BTS became the incest mod person.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I believe this is about someone else. I think thats about the incest mod for WTHI, the original modder joined the dev team so BTS became the incest mod person.
Whatever it is, it is worrisome. I'll stop making assumptions though. You could very well be right. Just so you know, that was posted last night. So it's a bit hard to swallow as someone else.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Whatever it is, it is worrisome. I'll stop making assumptions though. You could very well be right. Just so you know, that was posted last night. So it's a bit hard to swallow as someone else.
The original maker of the mod is Phalzyr, he and BTS are different people.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alright. So... I've decided. Everything will keep going forward as planned. Minus the obvious things. I can't very well deliver on promises made with another party presently mia, who has now found god or decided to go to the moon, whatever it was. I'll be working on the new project and release a short demo of it as soon as I can.

Work on Alison will move forward as per usual. I also wanted to say thanks to all those of you who believe it or not helped me make up my mind on my decision. I appreciate it. Talk to you guys soon.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Alright. So... I've decided. Everything will keep going forward as planned. Minus the obvious things. I can't very well deliver on promises made with another party presently mia, who has now found god or decided to go to the moon, whatever it was. I'll be working on the new project and release a short demo of it as soon as I can.

Work on Alison will move forward as per usual. I also wanted to say thanks to all those of you who believe it or not helped me make up my mind on my decision. I appreciate it. Talk to you guys soon.
I am ecstatic that you have decided to continue, I was going to post a message roughly three hours ago, but I had to step away. Not being able to deliver on prior promises that depended upon a third party who is now missing for whatever reason is perfectly understandable, no one in their right mind would hold it against you, and those who do, have deeper issues and likely are not worth listening to if I am being brutally honest.

Before this announcement, I was going to say that if you truly enjoy creating content of this nature, then to keep doing so and not let an event like this break you. Being able to work on something you are passionate about and enjoy is a true treasure that should not be given up lightly. Additionally, not saying that this disappearance was malicious, but in the event that it was, then the best thing you could do is to continue working on it if you enjoy it, not to spite those who acted malevolently towards you, but for yourself because if you did quit something you delighted in because of the pernicious acts of others, then you allow them to divest you of something precious and they win once again. However, this is all moot now that you have come to a decision, so I digress.

I was also going to make a joke about this being my first post on these forums in a thread for a title that did not contain monster girls, or at the very least, elves, but that would be rather tawdry considering the recent events. So, I'll just reiterate my initial point that I am elated that you have chosen to continue working on these projects, OneManVN.

I don't think I can properly put into words how pissed off I am right now without getting banned.

Considering OMVN sends me a DM and asks me if I think BSF is worth trusting to bring on board to help him and I say sure he is....

Now I feel like a complete bitch for vouching for someone that screwed over the guy asking me.
Ava, please do not blame yourself, how could you have known? I do not wish to cast aspersions with this and will not assume a motive for this disappearance, but if it was with a baleful intent, then manipulative individuals have been deceiving trusted people to take advantage of communities, businesses, and/or individuals for countless years and those who practice such duplicity often raise their chicanery to heights that could be considered an artform were it not for the immeasurable harm caused by such swindlers.

Your outrage is comprehensible, but please do not beat yourself up over this situation. This may not mean much from an anonymous individual behind a screen, especially one who has had limited interactions on this forum, but you're not at fault for the actions of another in a situation this murky and I hope that this does bring some level of affirmation, Avaron1974.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I am ecstatic that you have decided to continue, I was going to post a message roughly three hours ago, but I had to step away. Not being able to deliver on prior promises that depended upon a third party who is now missing for whatever reason is perfectly understandable, no one in their right mind would hold it against you, and those who do, have deeper issues and likely are not worth listening to if I am being brutally honest.

Before this announcement, I was going to say that if you truly enjoy creating content of this nature, then to keep doing so and not let an event like this break you. Being able to work on something you are passionate about and enjoy is a true treasure that should not be given up lightly. Additionally, not saying that this disappearance was malicious, but in the event that it was, then the best thing you could do is to continue working on it if you enjoy it, not to spite those who acted malevolently towards you, but for yourself because if you did quit something you delighted in because of the pernicious acts of others, then you allow them to divest you of something precious and they win once again. However, this is all moot now that you have come to a decision, so I digress.

I was also going to make a joke about this being my first post on these forums in a thread for a title that did not contain monster girls, or at the very least, elves, but that would be rather tawdry considering the recent events. So, I'll just reiterate my initial point that I am elated that you have chosen to continue working on these projects, OneManVN.

Ava, please do not blame yourself, how could you have known? I do not wish to cast aspersions with this and will not assume a motive for this disappearance, but if it was with a baleful intent, then manipulative individuals have been deceiving trusted people to take advantage of communities, businesses, and/or individuals for countless years and those who practice such duplicity often raise their chicanery to heights that could be considered an artform were it not for the immeasurable harm caused by such swindlers.

Your outrage is comprehensible, but please do not beat yourself up over this situation. This may not mean much from an anonymous individual behind a screen, especially one who has had limited interactions on this forum, but you're not at fault for the actions of another in a situation this murky and I hope that this does bring some level of affirmation, Avaron1974.
If there is one thing you need to know about me is this. I have never given up on anything in my life. I was simply depressed, to put it mildly, I put a lot of trust and faith in our "Partnership." made plans based on it, as well as announcements. But, it's over now, and I'm moving on.

As for my decision, there really was only one choice. To stay and keep working.

Thanks to a lot of people who I honestly did not expect to reach out (They did.) And many others on my own discord. I realized that it would be selfish to give in to despair. I have a lot of work left to do, no time for self-pity. As for your joke? Go for it, I'm in a much better mood now. In fact, I am working on the very first scene of that special project. I bounce back quickly.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes