3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Thanks for the fix. Now I get the message (and pic) after entering the car, but now I can't reply to it or anything. Is this the intended behavior?
It is. There's nothing beyond that for that bit - basically she sent the msg while you were distracted and you don't have a chance to view it until it's too late. That is the intended behavior.

Reactions: John Salchichon

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
It is. There's nothing beyond that for that bit - basically she sent the msg while you were distracted and you don't have a chance to view it until it's too late. That is the intended behavior.
is there pregnancy and impregnation content planned?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
OK... thanks for sharing your dual syllabic opinion & now you can head off to enjoy some of the other games on offer here at F95. :D

Personally I don't find the game 'boring' but understand that it is a single dev wanting to tell a story. I look forward to future updates noping123!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a mistake, when Mary and Stacey have just finished shopping at the clothing store (I go the romance route with Mary), after the conversation where Mary tells how perfect everything is with the MC, instead of leaving the store and whatever happens, the conversation jumps to another in which it seems that the MC has cheated on Mary (which in my game has not happened)

First picture:

Screenshot_2.png

Next picture:

Screenshot_3.png

I'm using the Walkthrough Mod.

In case it helps, I leave a saved game at the point of the first image.

View attachment 2-1-LT1.save

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Really loved me some Mary content, but am I the only one who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I can say is there is a reason for that. Well, specifically, you're right. You should get your "sweet night with Mary" but... something else needs to happen first, that's all. Don't worry, Ch6 makes up for it. Normally I wouldn't spoil stuff but... in this case, I can promise it's coming...... ..... poor choice of words.

There is a mistake, when Mary and Stacey have just finished shopping at the clothing store (I go the romance route with Mary), after the conversation where Mary tells how perfect everything is with the MC, instead of leaving the store and whatever happens, the conversation jumps to another in which it seems that the MC has cheated on Mary (which in my game has not happened)

First picture:

View attachment 2063736

Next picture:

View attachment 2063738

View attachment 2063759

I double checked this, it's a problem with the mod. The base game doesn't do this, the mod made a change that makes the 2nd scene play when it shouldn't. I didn't look at the entire mod so I'm not sure why it does that, but it's definitely a mod issue.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I double checked this, it's a problem with the mod. The base game doesn't do this, the mod made a change that makes the 2nd scene play when it shouldn't. I didn't look at the entire mod so I'm not sure why it does that, but it's definitely a mod issue.
Ok, thanks for the reply. (y) :)

Updated to v0.5
The mod has some bugs:

First picture:

View attachment 2063736

Next picture:

View attachment 2063738

View attachment 2063759

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I have to say that it is my intention to have this scene but in case you are annoyed when you see this scene, here is my fix

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have to say that it is my intention to have this scene but in case you are annoyed when you see this scene, here is my fix
Ok, I prefer to have only the scenes of the route that I'm following.

On the other hand, and just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you would be interested in including this scene?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Ok, I prefer to have only the scenes of the route that I'm following.

On the other hand, and just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you would be interested in including this scene?
Just more scenes. Nothing more

Reactions: BlasKyau

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Femdom & ntr planned ??
(If yes, I am out of here)

This is my first game. I have more planned. (I've learned quite a bit making this one, I'm still learning quite a bit just figuring out how to do all the stuff I have planned, so my next one should be much much better).

I can say with absolute 100% certainty the following things will never ever be in any of my games:

femdom. (bdsm, maybe. Honestly not my thing, but I haven't ruled it out. femdom is a no though). NTR. Incest. "Controversial" (and in same cases illegal) content (loli/animals/scat/stuff like that.)

There are some people into that shit and who love that shit. It's not for me, I don't, so I won't include it in any of my works.

Like I said in one of my first posts - I believe in being upfront about these things, and letting people know what to expect. I can't say for sure what content will be present in the future in this game, or any others I do - I can say though what won't.

Harems either. Nothing against them, I just prefer to tell a different type of story. I do have one game in mind that is a potential harem style game, but I'm unsure if I'll ever do that one or not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Femdom & ntr planned ??
(If yes, I am out of here)
I don't think.

But the game isn't a harem type either, you can only choose one of the LI (there are 3, the redhead is the girlfriend of the MC's best friend, and there are two side characters that you can find on the first day and have sex with them, one of them it seems that it may cause problems in the route that the MC takes later, although I don't know from experience).

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes