WindySakura

May 28, 2017
{p-0} should be {p=0} (BadMustard BadProgrammer)
It's been fixed, all new uploads except for NOPY, and maybe the compressed version.
You can Ignore the error or download it again.
Sorry.
I did notice what the mistake is I would fix it myself but I have no idea how to get to it, some games I have been able to edit/see the script myself other I can't this one falls on the latter. Did I miss any fun looking image?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I did notice what the mistake is I would fix it myself but I have no idea how to get to it, some games I have been able to edit/see the script myself other I can't this one falls on the latter. Did I miss any fun looking image?
No it's just text, and it's all there in the traceback file at the top!!
You can ignore the error and continue on or re-download it.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
No it's just text, and it's all there in the traceback file at the top!!
You can ignore the error and continue on or re-download it.
I did read it, thanks though.

Enjoyed the update, can I kidnap yah and lock you on my non-existent basement to get quicker updates?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadMustard

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
food, water, high speed internet (30mbps minimum), and you have to kidnap my computer too or wait another month or so for another update :devilish:
The plan was to hit a computer shop on the way home, get an upgrade for your system. The internet speed is a tad more than I can offer sadly.

• Thinking Face

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The plan was to hit a computer shop on the way home, get an upgrade for your system. The internet speed is a tad more than I can offer sadly.
but it's my baby:
Device name GoodMustard
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Sorry there was a problem with the original version (now corrected) I was in the process of uploading new copies all should be working now
Yeah, I kinda sorta half-guesstimated that the files may have gone due to an incoming updated version. Just my luck to decide to try a game at the time when there's a newly updated version being uploaded! :cry: :unsure: :eek:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Finally the text can be read without some idiotic blue shading. Now the eyes are not strained so much.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, I kinda sorta half-guesstimated that the files may have gone due to an incoming updated version. Just my luck to decide to try a game at the time when there's a newly updated version being uploaded! :cry: :unsure: :eek:
sorry about that.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am really liking this story. A nice fresh idea. It is interesting enough that I read all the words and do not just mash the ctrl key to get to the next naked pic. Plenty of nakedititty so all in all a good score. Some of the pics are a bit grainy but that is from compression. I would rather have a large file size and clear titties than small file with fuzzy nipples. that is why they make 4tb usb drives right? Anyhow thanks for the share and please continue on.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Multiple penetration !!!!
Where there is only 1 male and the rest is only female. :sick:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Almost Dead [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 465 MB
Original Size Mac: 431 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 97 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 62 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the game cannot start. trying to unpack the .rpa I got the following msg:
+ Unpacking "Almost_Dead.rpa" - 52268124 bytes
Could not extract file from archive: [Errno 2] the requested file . does not exist in the given Ren'Py archive

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
the game cannot start. trying to unpack the .rpa I got the following msg:
Could not extract file from archive: [Errno 2] the requested file . does not exist in the given Ren'Py archive
It's working fine for me
screenshot0001.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
OK then if it works for you then all must be fine...
So far i had no other report of the compressed version not working, and the game was downloaded at least 300 times between the links, maybe the problem it's in your computer or it's because the game uses the Renpy SDK 4.5.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
So far i had no other report of the compressed version not working, and the game was downloaded at least 300 times between the links, maybe the problem it's in your computer or it's because the game uses the Renpy SDK 4.5.
I downloaded the full version. I was able to unpack the full version .rpa without problem yet the compressed version has the problem I pointed out in my original post:

The full version worked fine. After that the compressed version was running too...
Anyways I am running the full version now.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes