RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to save Jessica and the Monster Lord? I was on good terms with her so the Monster Lord betraying me was odd, and the post-battle text implies there may have been a way to save Jessica. There was also that side-mission where Jake starts fighting to get control of his body.

You need to turn the blood ghoul into a vampire by feeding her bandits, then after getting amy back she will research how to save Jessica

How do you raise your cock lvl?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels] - Original Size: 868MB

Download PC (176MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Usually she's at the semen shop, but you already got Mr. P, so obviously you've been there. She has a room next to yours in the palace, and one time she was at the diner between the item shop and weapon shop in the market district.
THANKS.. I finally found her. She was in that restaurant.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
there needs to be so re-balancing on the enemies in the poison forest ,you barely get through that area and then have to fight 2 waves of over powered assholes with no space to recharge between them...Also P is useless in that area because he hits for 0 damage unless you use his poison attack and even that is hit and miss ....... there seems to be no place to find or buy antidotes for the poison in the town either

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
There is also a guide on tfgamessite

Last played the game a long time ago and thought let's try again with the final version.
I would love to play it but it's simply too annoying for me. Checking the guide i missed most of the first chapter.
Think i didn't get the any side quests because i used an option to sleep once. Read the guide above and stuff like unequipping
items because you switch to a new character means probably the game design won't get any better.
The first one was also difficult to enjoy at times but i found
the setting quite interesting and kept playing but doubt i have enough patience for this one.
------
Tried it once more and if you avoid resting unless you are told to do so it should be fine. Didn't miss out the side quests this time and it amde it much easier.

Last edited:

blakesons94

May 5, 2021
i am stuck at the part where u have to find a group thats using sleeping gas on the main road. i already searched the trail but theres nothing else to do in the area... need a bit of help

valrath823

Sep 28, 2017
why is the vampire not showing up when she sead she will meet me there to save jack
If in the battle with Jessica, you also fight the Monster Lord, it means you screwed up and will still get the bad end for Jessica. You need to earn favor with her in order to get her to side with you. Otherwise, you end up nuking Jessica to ash.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone can share a save with the character having a High Level of Corruption?? Is just to see the ending..

I saw the Low Corruption level ending.. But there should be 1 or 2 more according the corruption.

I missed something to make the character heal(sleep and recover all HP&MP) but the game was GOOD (8,5) but I felt a little cheated too.

I though that the Main Character would have Sex with Amy(after troll about it few times) and make her become in Succubus or... that I could save Jack and the Priestess after see them again inside the Lamia body(I can not understand why show this). But I killed the Lamia later.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I see..
Thanks. It can be interesting.
Perhaps my mistake was NOT MAKE the character read more about Curses to be able to release Jessica and Jay.. Jay is the guy who participated in CERTAIN RITUAL.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I see..
Thanks. It can be interesting.
Perhaps my mistake was NOT MAKE the character read more about Curses to be able to release Jessica and Jay.. Jay is the guy who participated in CERTAIN RITUAL.
To save Jessica, you have to feed the males you get to that girl you capture. She stays in the semen shop, after feeding her enough, she evolves and becomes a vampire, after that she works in a method to save Jessica. That is what you need to do to save her.

Also there are 4 endings, 2 good and 2 bad. How to get them:
1- Win with a corruption score of 99 or less, you get the low corruption ending (good ending).
2- Win with a corruption between 100 and 125 and you get the normal corruption ending (good ending).
3- Win with a corruption score higher than 126 and you get the high corruption ending (bad ending).
4- Lose to Shilia (bad ending).

Reactions: allinon and vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
To save Jessica, you have to feed the males you get to that girl you capture. She stays in the semen shop, after feeding her enough, she evolves and becomes a vampire, after that she works in a method to save Jessica. That is what you need to do to save her.

Also there are 4 endings, 2 good and 2 bad. How to get them:
1- Win with a corruption score of 99 or less, you get the low corruption ending (good ending).
2- Win with a corruption between 100 and 125 and you get the normal corruption ending (good ending).
3- Win with a corruption score higher than 126 and you get the high corruption ending (bad ending).
4- Lose to Shilia (bad ending).
I can capture a Girl and not only Bandits or male adventurers?? She even can become in Vampire?? Perhaps I avoided or killed that character. It does not sound familiar. I only remember one Vampire in the game in LAST HOPE but not find any of his victims :unsure::unsure:

I see.. How interesting. So after see your ending with the character becoming in Queen. Is only increase a little her corruption or lose to shilia.

Last edited:

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I can capture a Girl and not only Bandits or male adventurers?? She even can become in Vampire?? Perhaps I avoided or killed that character. It does not sound familiar. I only remember one Vampire in the game in LAST HOPE but not find any of his victims :unsure::unsure:

I see.. How interesting. So after see your ending with the character becoming in Queen. Is only increase a little her corruption or lose to shilia.
You get her obligatory during a mission on the city that was destroyed, you just have to capture male bandits and adventures and feed them to her. You fin her in a room on the semen shop in the Monster Capital.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes