Feb 16, 2018
Yeah this part of the game hasn't been completed, I posted an update with Crouler comments, mentioning he will be working to finish or complete the game in the coming months. The screenshot you show will be the last phase in completing the game. So we just have to wait for now!
So sad right now. I didn't even finished the side quests before coming here. Just gonna be patient for now. Thanks btw

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You should save on separate slots so if you come across something like this you can go back. I usually rotate 3 slots, once I complete a mission I save it in slot1, then save it again in slot2. Slot2 I continue with until I complete something else. But you get the idea....

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If i am right i think there working on all that right now. The lastest up date i do not know what is done because i can't find all the new stuff. Because they say whats new but not how to find it are were its at. But the maen story is being worked on will have to wait for it all.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If i am right i think there working on all that right now. The lastest up date i do not know what is done because i can't find all the new stuff. Because they say whats new but not how to find it are were its at. But the maen story is being worked on will have to wait for it all.
Crouler's funny that way, never seems to remember everything he does when providing the next update, only major content added. And he rarely says where to look for new content for the same reason, 'i just can't remember'! He suggested writing down notes for himself but I doubt that is going to happen, probably busy with other things in life!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well life is always got its ups and downs so i know how that is. Hope he rembers all the content sooner are later. But if not we will have to try and find it to help out.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
7.4.6.0j

Content:
  • Added more to the hospital quest-line
    • *Spoiler* If you get lost and don't know how to proceed, at a point when a party has been prepared, you need to head to the temple area where someone will seek you out.
  • Added new sex scene for the hospital
  • added a few minor things here and there, nothing real to talk about.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
7.4.6.0j bugs

You can walk knockout around when you summone a monster and he win the fight (go back to town and sleep in bed after a fight with mountain orc when you talk to a person you have immetiately a game over). You get than no EXP for the fight or lower.

I have had a lot of problems to came out the last mountain (killed all three mountain orcs). It works one time from over 5xtimes so you must look why you can´t go out normal. I looked around if I miss something or done something wrong.

When you have a choose you can´t go back to choose another option from the first side. For examle drug junkie.

Hospital when you choose analyty cure after this you have a black screen.

Fuar
After sex in hidden room black screen.

The Quest warning must be optimized
For example: Thief Island
I was to bad and my inventory to low and I used all my saves there so I must use a cheat engine to solve it.

Capital
Sex with Len Wolf you can walk through all

Capital
Sicila double after Michelle are in Rei-Long Oak.

Hospital
Investigate Nurse after the scene black screen

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The way to leave the last cave. If you go to the exit and can't leave the first time back up feom the exit then try it again. That's always worked for me

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
UPDATE 7.4.6.0 (K)

A new release is out. This time we are focusing on the player city, so I believe everything is bound to go wrong lol. Hope no major issues have been added, though I have learned from experience that it is unlikely to be smooth lol

Content:

Added player-city quests for the upgrade of the town
Added a few new stages to the city (at least now you can upgrade them.)

MEGA--

MEDIAFIRE--

Reactions: MasterofNTR

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
idid have one question i have one cocubin at my castle no more have showed up and all i can give michella's family are nobles. but you personal lovers would be the higher honor. i try to let them have my cocubines but it say's i have none when i do. spellings of on the lovers true names are callings lol sorry

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Update 7.4.6.0 (m)

Another week's release is ready!

Content:
  • Forgot to mention last week that Michelle's questline has been expanded!
  • Added more to the player city.
  • Added a new sex scene (Player city storyline)
That's pretty much it. This week I was pretty satisfied with what I added. Adding the player city is difficult, but I really like how it looks, so adding it is very rewarding! Hope you all agree, since there is a lot more to come with the player city.

Anyway, I just got the new artwork shown to me and it is close to being finished. It looks amazing so I can't wait for it to be in the game! Thank you very much to our patrons for allowing us to add these things to AloneXP!

Thank you all for playing, I am finding it a bit easier to work on the game nowadays, so I hope to be able to do much more in the coming period of time, though I am nearing a very busy point where I may have to take some time off from the game. If that happens, I will let you all know! For now, thank you all for playing!

Crouler

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I missed out on what was added to 7.4.6.0 (L) I've been caught up in other things. I'll see if I can find out what was added to the last update (myself, nor did anyone else post the last update sorry about that)!

COntent from 7.4.6.0 (L)
  • Fixed a few instances in the newest part of the player city.
  • Added several doors that had been overlooked.
  • Added a bunch of minor things to the player city area
  • Added a new upgrade to the player city
So, bugs are starting to pile up again. I'm not sure if it will be the next or maybe the one after, but I will be going over reported bugs soon. Some seem to persist even when I thought I had fixed them...

Anyway, sorry for the short update, but I have no more time! Thank you so much for playing.

Patrons, you are amazing! We'll have a new few pieces soon thanks to you!
Crouler

Last edited:

erfool

Jul 31, 2018
How can I get timbre to rest in a camp site? after being knock out, if I want to rest in a camp site it says I need timbre and sleeping bag!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you can buy thr timber at the shop if you have timber it should work are try an inn.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't think so they have been working on the game. From what i read on there blog they were going to be working on the main story if i am right. But then again i do forget some times.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Crouler is working towards the main quest, he is also trying finishing up the other cities, and side quests.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes