♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i would ask but i think the main story was the only thing that my have been worked on. the mayor still nothing after you make her a lover and probly most of the other side quest are not done right
He was always kinda doing whatever he felt like doing.
Which is fine i think, not like he has a horde of patrons to satisfy. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the story is good and even if the art is a meadly of diffrent pic's still a fun game

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
the story is good and even if the art is a meadly of diffrent pic's still a fun game
He is slowly replacing the 'google' art, which acts as a placeholder pretty much.
Not exactly easy to do too, since he only has 7 patrons. :sneaky:
And yes, i like the story too.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Do they show any pics for the pregnancy part or not really
I don't think this game is at the stage where all of mc's bed adventures start to... bear fruit.
So no not really, you won't be seeing belly bumps for a good long while probably.

On the bright side for the preggo fans 'round here, mc can impregnate many ladies and likely many more will be added in the future. Preggo is big part of the game so pretty sure it will be expanded eventually.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: str8up

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i found a scene that just stay's black but you can use the bug cleaner to go back out but the scene still stay's black. it's the two wemon in fuir talking about fucking.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i found a scene that just stay's black but you can use the bug cleaner to go back out but the scene still stay's black. it's the two wemon in fuir talking about fucking.
Blackscreen bug, those been around for forever, it's an RPGmaker thing.
Use bug cleanser to get out of that scene or reload earlier save.
Maybe drop by one of his sites and report it, since i don't think Crouler visits this site.
Maybe someone should tell him about F95 so he starts visiting here too hehe. ^^)
I don't think he is actually aware that F95 even exists.
This site would certainly work better for him than that shitty google blog i once told him he should just get rid of.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i now some game dev com here but then there are those who would try to get this sight gone lol/ i love the place just wish there was a way to find games easer the a throught z lol. hope the game will keep on rolling

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but then there are those who would try to get this sight gone lol
Sure, only to have another 1000 like it pop up.
It's a pointless endeavor that delays the inevitable.
Instead, they should participate, if anything, they only get more popularity from this site.
People will support who they want to regardless.
just wish there was a way to find games easer the a throught z lol.
Don't need.
We have the trending section here, i already combed through all the pages in there and found what i wanted and put the rest to ignore list. This site been working well for me. ^^)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true i rember when people complained about the pictures in this game but i say the artist should be happy there art is being used. also the dev never said they were his. if any one can get the dev here that would be great.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
also the dev never said they were his.
In fact, he included into his game folder a readme named: "On copyrighted material in game!"
Which has the following in it:
Code:
This game is made as a hobby with zero profit! If you still wish your material removed, read below:

Should you be the owner of some of the material used in the game, and wish to have it removed,
please post a comment on one of AloneXP's official forum threads, or the AloneXP blog at respectively:

Forums:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21584
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/415512-Alone-XP-(Formerly-VX)?highlight=
https://www.<removed>/showthread.php?50535-Alone-XP-(Formerly-VX)

Blog:

http://alonexpgame.blogspot.dk/

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Every time i see this game get an update it amazes me, even VH is (for now) dead but this game is still worked on.

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
Hey Alt + Enter,F1,F5,F5,F11 and looking into the config ini. Nothing of those lets me use Fullscreen.
Changing my Resolution to lower is not a workaround either because my Monitor cant go Lower than 800x600 and those Rpg maker xp games are 640xsomething. Checked every Rpg maker Forum and Thread online.
Is anyone else having those problems with Rpg Maker Xp games ?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes