Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THe update is from back in October (2021) the game doesn't seem to be very popular on F95, and I haven't downloaded the recent update so I didn't bother to post the update, to be fair I didn't download it since the update seems thin.

The game did get updates every couple weeks until last year due to covid and the devs computer crashing, or a combo of him having difficulties getting back home, and trying to get his computer. I believe he was in the states (US) at the time covid shutdown just about everything.

Crouler has stated he wants to start over again with AloneXP since a number of other developers worked on it before himself. At this point I'm not sure if he intends to at least finish this version of the game, or move onto creating a remake.

His blog posts are sparse only people who follow him or know him can answer any questions about whats currently going on.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
think i found a bug or something.....short story long dont take drugs otherwise game freezes and all ya can do is close it image_2021-12-17_044338.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
why do the sample pics look like 4 different games.. we have married wife Emma in one of them..
i want to know too
He is using random assets he finds. You can treat those as placeholders.
He wants to replace those eventually with art specifically drawn for this game but that costs money.
And with just 7 patrons it's going to take forever to gather that money.
If you want unique art - support him.

Hey Alt + Enter,F1,F5,F5,F11 and looking into the config ini. Nothing of those lets me use Fullscreen.
Changing my Resolution to lower is not a workaround either because my Monitor cant go Lower than 800x600 and those Rpg maker xp games are 640xsomething. Checked every Rpg maker Forum and Thread online.
Is anyone else having those problems with Rpg Maker Xp games ?
Use program.

Stolen CGs. Clearly this game isn't worth my time.
Says the guy who is hanging at a PIRATE site. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

for a game that has PREGNANCY what the fuck is up with all the anal sex? get through some heavy duty battles, etc sometimes the rewards happens to be SEX but end up feeling cheated because the so called sex is ANAL sex dafuck bro?
There is plenty of other types of sex too so don't be anal about anal and keep playing. ;) :coffee:

where do we learn water spell from?
If you figured out how to rescue a certain someone from somewhere she will explain that to you.
It's kinda a secret quest, and i'm not telling you shit about it ho-ho-ho. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: str8up

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sadly the Sizer Program works on every window except for the game window... :c but thanks for the help.
You need to select the game window first, then you need to use the hotkeys to proc sizer.
If you have game launched but have say.. your browser window selected, then sizer will work on your browser instead of the game. So, make sure the game is selected before using sizer.

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
i did that but no reaction :/ i think that just happens with rpg maker xp games... all the newer ones work fine with fullscreen

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i did that but no reaction :/ i think that just happens with rpg maker xp games... all the newer ones work fine with fullscreen
No idea what your problem with sizer is.
I just recently tested sizer on a game made in XPmaker and i haven't had any problems. Except only that the game itself was not meant for high-resolution so sizer simply expanded the game window but not the picture itself. xD
Maybe check whether your system is preventing sizer from working properly? Or, maybe an anti-virus?

EDIT: Actually i have the game here so lemme just test it right now.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, this is what happens with your game?:
345456776.png

If so then it's definitely rpg maker at fault.
The picture it seem simply not meant for high resolution.

Well perhaps Crouler will remake the game in one of the more modern rpgmaker engines one day, i do believe i had pushed him the idea at some point in the past. For now though, you have what you have. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
no nothing happens... the window wont change on rpg maker xp games for me... but on newer versions sizer works to make them fullscreen/or higher resolution. i have bad eye sight so its annoying to play with small windows.and when i try to change resolution of my monitor it doesnt feel satisfying and looks bad. i guess i will just stop playing rpg maker xp games even tho they are the best :c

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
no nothing happens... the window wont change on rpg maker xp games for me... but on newer versions sizer works to make them fullscreen/or higher resolution. i have bad eye sight so its annoying to play with small windows.and when i try to change resolution of my monitor it doesnt feel satisfying and looks bad. i guess i will just stop playing rpg maker xp games even tho they are the best :c
I get you, i too have bad eyesight. I think everyone who spent a decade or two in front of pc's will have a bad eyesight.
Unfortunately can't help you with this, i usually just stick my face closer to the screen when it comes down to playing XP.
:giggle: :coffee:
Also you may want to use the "reply" function when you want to reply to someone, this way the one you reply to gets notification that someone replied to their message. So, if you want people to reply to you, you may want to start using this function. I was just around this time, otherwise i'd probably miss your messages.

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
I get you, i too have bad eyesight. I think everyone who spent a decade or two in front of pc's will have a bad eyesight.
Unfortunately can't help you with this, i usually just stick my face closer to the screen when it comes down to playing XP.
:giggle: :coffee:
Also you may want to use the "reply" function when you want to reply to someone, this way the one you reply to gets notification that someone replied to their message. So, if you want people to reply to you, you may want to start using this function. I was just around this time, otherwise i'd probably miss your messages.

oh okay thank u :D

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well the good news is i learned the waterspell now im curious is there two temples water yet?
or that be out in later versions?also wondering how to get to the mansions i forget where they are and how to get to them
last time i found them i remember talking to a guard inside one of them and then he ports ya i think by the docks area
just remember him being inside one of the mansions kind of can someone help me remember ?
thanks guys and for those of you who are trying to figure out how to get water spell

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
He is using random assets he finds. You can treat those as placeholders.
He wants to replace those eventually with art specifically drawn for this game but that costs money.
And with just 7 patrons it's going to take forever to gather that money.
If you want unique art - support him.

Use program.

Says the guy who is hanging at a PIRATE site. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

There is plenty of other types of sex too so don't be anal about anal and keep playing. ;) :coffee:

If you figured out how to rescue a certain someone from somewhere she will explain that to you.
It's kinda a secret quest, and i'm not telling you shit about it ho-ho-ho. :whistle::coffee:
But I pirate original content not stolen content? Are you pretending? You *know* there's a difference. The artwork is inconsistent and the quality of the games are always dog shit too.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But I pirate original content not stolen content? Are you pretending? You *know* there's a difference. The artwork is inconsistent and the quality of the games are always dog shit too.
Difference between stealing and stealing.
Big difference, indeed. :sneaky: :coffee:
Anyway, if you don't like the game just move on.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes