3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_20220318-014231_Gallery.jpg

Overview:
You take on the roll of a young male starting a new school. You are very excited because you finally saved up enough money to get the new full-dive vr. What could possibly go wrong?
Thread Updated: 2022-03-23
Release Date: 2021-10-17
Developer: foreverlosthere
Language: English
Version: 0.02a - hotfix II
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

Screenshot_20220318-014318_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220318-014356_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220318-014445_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220318-014420_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220318-014337_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Choosing either of the 2 options just goes to a blank screen.

Edit: Tried another story line, that came up with a slightly different setup of the scene, and I'm guessing the same 2 links, blank screens again. So the whole scene starting on line 858 of the code has something wrong on some of the options. I only got past it when going back a bit, the mc gets beat up by an npc in the game, and mc sleeps at Ivy's house. Calling sister to activate incest works in that scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: nahbrenda2
Aug 16, 2020
Haha, hey so I just started playing but when I get to the enable or disable incest part, nothing actually loads no matter which option I choose. Instead it's just a blank screen, so I dunno if that's a bug but yeah, thought you should know.
So to clarify, for you and everyone else. There are multiple routes that are planned for the game. Originally this game was posted only on one website but since it was well received (which I am very grateful for), I posted it on other websites. Sadly, because it is a choice based game I can't work on every route evenly as of the moment. So I have been letting the players decide which routes get updated. There shouldn't be a blank screen anywhere though, so I will look into it. With that said a lot of choices in the beginning can lead you easily to and End of Content marker.

To get the most content in this current build, you need to get to A Young Kitten route. To do so you can click on the walkthrough and click A Young Kitten, and it will tell you how to get to the start of that route.

For anyone who wants to see what routes got the most votes for the poll after this update they can check

I will be taking the top voted routes and be working on them for the next update. The route with the most votes being the one that gets the most content added and then down from there.

I hope this clears things up. :giggle:

Reactions: Aelgwenn

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
You take on the roll of a young male starting a new school.
This assume that I'm (allegedly) got pegged by a young male by taking his homemade rolls :sneaky:
and I just develop a new school, as headmaster
which none of that happen when I play this so far

other than that as mentioned above, those links lead to nowhere (blank page)
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 13-47-06 Alt-Life Online.png
also your ui bar links will loop if i cycle them, but that's usual mistake i think :KEK:
nice pseudo tf initially, happen in vr first and rl later (y)

Aug 16, 2020
Choosing either of the 2 options just goes to a blank screen.
Thank you so much for showing me where that happens exactly! I will fix that but from what I can tell the route you are on, that leads to an End of Content message. The message must have gotten deleted, which is my bad. Please see my post above for more on the End of Content screens.

Aug 16, 2020
This assume that I'm (allegedly) got pegged by a young male by taking his homemade rolls :sneaky:
and I just develop a new school, as headmaster
which none of that happen when I play this so far

other than that as mentioned above, those links lead to nowhere (blank page)

also your ui bar links will loop if i cycle them, but that's usual mistake i think :KEK:
Ha! I should probably change that description now. :LOL: It was a quick description from when I first released the game that I didn't really think about.

And I addressed the blank page in my posts above. I appreciate everyone looking out, truly. :giggle:

As for the UI looping issue. I will see if there is a better way to go about that. I'm fairly new to coding so that's a whoops on my part. I do know you can use the back buttons instead of the return button if to get unstuck. But I do still see why it would be annoying.

Reactions: telotelo

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So to clarify, for you and everyone else. There are multiple routes that are planned for the game. Originally this game was posted only on one website but since it was well received (which I am very grateful for), I posted it on other websites. Sadly, because it is a choice based game I can't work on every route evenly as of the moment. So I have been letting the players decide which routes get updated. There shouldn't be a blank screen anywhere though, so I will look into it. With that said a lot of choices in the beginning can lead you easily to and End of Content marker.

To get the most content in this current build, you need to get to A Young Kitten route. To do so you can click on the walkthrough and click A Young Kitten, and it will tell you how to get to the start of that route.

For anyone who wants to see what routes got the most votes for the poll after this update they can check

I will be taking the top voted routes and be working on them for the next update. The route with the most votes being the one that gets the most content added and then down from there.

I hope this clears things up. :giggle:
Ahh ok. Cheers mate.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
woah, just started this...right off the bat, mom's blue font probably needs to be changed, or maybe its cus I'm on a high resolution monitor and its huge, but that shade of blue on black is really harsh on the eyes. It might be a pain, but when you do the renaming of the characters at the beginning, maybe you can let the player assign what color code they want (I think I have the code for that somewhere, I'll edit/or make a new post when I find it)

edit: simpler fix, perhaps make your side menu/bar pure black, then give your main page the lighter background or even a wall paper that tones down the intensity of the font color, just being a little lighter should be enough though

edit 2: your walkthrough can/leads to a soft lock. You have return and it brings you back to the previous page, but if you click a walkthrough, then another one, then you can't ever get back to the main page and you're stuck flipping in the walkthrough soft locked (actually this is true for anything on the side menu, clicking two things on it will cause you to loop between whatever you clicked and the previous one, with no way to return back to main game)

edit 3: apparently you're aware of the loop issue from back comments, and also yeah, found a blank screen rather early in. Seems like an interesting project, although I'm on the fence about it. I'll probably come back and check it out in a few months when it has more content and things, good luck!

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I see I got mentioned here in the changelog too, that's why I use the exact same username here that I use on TFGames

Ketsalk

Dec 14, 2021
I really enjoyed all the content available in this update. The only thing that I would say could get more work is the presentation, some colors are really hard to read like the blue from the step-mother, maybe increasing the font size would help too and making the background the same color than the side menu.
Anyway good luck with the game! : D

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Quick question before I go to bed, what routes are there exactly? Like do you become a sissy or make others or something? honestly the answer will decide if I play or not.

Reactions: Eji
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes