3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
foreverlosthere Some questions:

with that "What could possibly go wrong?" is that in regards to what happens to MC? or what they do?

like with that sis tag, transformation and gay. Is that done to MC? or MC does that to someone else? (and is it avoidable).

And given the "what could possibly go wrong?" does that mean there will be NTR? (i.e. MC is stolen from).

Reactions: Boss_Man

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
foreverlosthere Some questions:

with that "What could possibly go wrong?" is that in regards to what happens to MC? or what they do?

like with that sis tag, transformation and gay. Is that done to MC? or MC does that to someone else? (and is it avoidable).

And given the "what could possibly go wrong?" does that mean there will be NTR? (i.e. MC is stolen from).
Yes to both

It is done to the MC, and it is all avoidable.

NTR will be in the game, but it is easily avoidable, it will actually give you choice on whether you want that content or not

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes to both

It is done to the MC, and it is all avoidable.

NTR will be in the game, but it is easily avoidable, it will actually give you choice on whether you want that content or not
It would be worth putting this information, and anything else you perceive to be relevant into the dev notes.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is gay optional?
Yes (for now anyway) but that doesn't leave much content (well there's not much yet anyway). Also does a male playing a female in VR count as gay for you? If so this might not be the game for you but time and more content will tell.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is gay optional?
Yes (for now anyway) but that doesn't leave much content (well there's not much yet anyway). Also does a male playing a female in VR count as gay for you? If so this might not be the game for you but time and more content will tell.
Unless playing as a girl in VR and doing stuff with a virtual guy is considered gay, gay content will always be optional, you will always get a choice whether you want to get that content or not, and it will be an obvious choice too, as it will be explicitly explained what it does.

And opting out of content doesn't mean it will just be skipped and still happen off-screen, it will actually completely change the content.

Reactions: taler and smith66

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Unless playing as a girl in VR and doing stuff with a virtual guy is considered gay, gay content will always be optional, you will always get a choice whether you want to get that content or not, and it will be an obvious choice too, as it will be explicitly explained what it does.

And opting out of content doesn't mean it will just be skipped and still happen off-screen, it will actually completely change the content.
That's good to know, thanks.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I've tried the game when it appeared on TFGames.site since the plot was so original.

The worldbuilding is already substantial.
The characters are already well described though too brief.
The story is short but interesting.
The images choice is also accurate and different from usual.

The choices here really seem to matter.
And for a sissification game, it's interesting to see the degree you want to happen. You even included some pet play on each one. I'm also hoping from the walkthrough for a real gay or bi path. It's usually hinted and never happen. Also, it would be better if the sissification is chosen by the mc and not something imposed or forced.

The link color to see the picture of each character is too similar to the normal one (and some are missing, I didn't find the sister's one). It was easier in the first version. I really like the idea of it being optional.
The dark blue and red one for the step-mother and the female teacher can hurt the eyes.

I won't talk about the dead end since it was reported many times. The other routes have apparently just the end of content message.

Good continuation.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the incest route not implemented? because when I click on it all I get is a black screen.
Edit: I also get the black screen when I click disable incest is this all there is to this game?

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2020
8mb? Is this html keeping its media online somewhere? Do I need to read my standard riot act about why this is a BAD IDEA?
I am confused, do you think 8mb is too large or too small? If you think it's too small, that's because I optimized a lot of the visuals so they are smaller file sizes. Also the game is in it's very early stages.

Aug 16, 2020
View attachment 1718482
dead end. all options lead to a black screen.
I have taken note of this and will be releasing another hotfix soon with the proper End of Content marker. I do urge you to read one of my prior posts about what content is in the game and how to get to most out of a play through. You can also check my forum on TFsite so see what routes got voted on the most for the next update.

Reactions: greenray
Aug 16, 2020
Hello.

I've tried the game when it appeared on TFGames.site since the plot was so original.

The worldbuilding is already substantial.
The characters are already well described though too brief.
The story is short but interesting.
The images choice is also accurate and different from usual.

The choices here really seem to matter.
And for a sissification game, it's interesting to see the degree you want to happen. You even included some pet play on each one. I'm also hoping from the walkthrough for a real gay or bi path. It's usually hinted and never happen. Also, it would be better if the sissification is chosen by the mc and not something imposed or forced.

The link color to see the picture of each character is too similar to the normal one (and some are missing, I didn't find the sister's one). It was easier in the first version. I really like the idea of it being optional.
The dark blue and red one for the step-mother and the female teacher can hurt the eyes.

I won't talk about the dead end since it was reported many times. The other routes have apparently just the end of content message.

Good continuation.
I am working on one option to fix the color problem. It will be released along side the next hotfix about the end of content marker.

If the fix for the colored dialouge still ends up not being enough for people I will work on it further.

Also thank you for the support. I hope that you will continue to play as more updates come out and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Oliz82
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes