3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 16, 2020
Yes (for now anyway) but that doesn't leave much content (well there's not much yet anyway). Also does a male playing a female in VR count as gay for you? If so this might not be the game for you but time and more content will tell.
Thank you for answering this for me. All of what you said is accurate. I truly appreciate it!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Whenever I see a game this small, I assume it's either online or text only. It's surprising to see someone keeping a SugarCube game offline with this small size. It's more akin to what used to be a full game for the C= Amiga and not the usual png, gif, mp4 bloat that we see around these parts. And its not just a wall of textonly. That being said, there's probably more text there than what the usual gen-whatever can stand.

I am confused, do you think 8mb is too large or too small? If you think it's too small, that's because I optimized a lot of the visuals so they are smaller file sizes. Also the game is in it's very early stages.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Game could be pretty decent but it very much gives you the allusion of choice without actually have any choices. If you don't make the exact choices that the creator wants you to make, then it just immediately ends with a "END CONTENT" (as also evident looking into this on Twine Online Editor) showcasing this is very very early and that this isn't a game but moreso a storybook to read.

Disappointing to say the least. With the hard stops on lots of content and LOTS of the later game stuff revolving around very very specific choices, it doesn't seem like this game will go far. There would have to be practically a whole new storyline for every single different branch. In the story sense, it's well written. From a game dev stance, it's very poorly done and can not see this ever actually be completed. Way too ambitious and released WAY too early

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I plan to update the description of the game as will as make things clear in developer's notes.

Thank you so so so so much DarkDaemonX for answering the questions when I couldn't.

Everything DarkDaemonX has said is absolutely correct. So please take accept those answers as accurate!
It's my pleasure to answer questions when you don't have the time for it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Game could be pretty decent but it very much gives you the allusion of choice without actually have any choices. If you don't make the exact choices that the creator wants you to make, then it just immediately ends with a "END CONTENT" (as also evident looking into this on Twine Online Editor) showcasing this is very very early and that this isn't a game but moreso a storybook to read.

Disappointing to say the least. With the hard stops on lots of content and LOTS of the later game stuff revolving around very very specific choices, it doesn't seem like this game will go far. There would have to be practically a whole new storyline for every single different branch. In the story sense, it's well written. From a game dev stance, it's very poorly done and can not see this ever actually be completed. Way too ambitious and released WAY too early
Lets just wait and see before making assumptions, comments like this actually discourage a lot of developers from completing their games.

Aug 16, 2020
Whenever I see a game this small, I assume it's either online or text only. It's surprising to see someone keeping a SugarCube game offline with this small size. It's more akin to what used to be a full game for the C= Amiga and not the usual png, gif, mp4 bloat that we see around these parts. And its not just a wall of textonly. That being said, there's probably more text there than what the usual gen-whatever can stand.
I am trying to keep the smallest size possible with the most content I can. Obviously the game will get bigger as it grows but I am hoping it will grow at a reasonable rate.

Aug 16, 2020

I am sorry you feel this way. I have faith in myself to not let this die. But it 100% is a CYOA, more than it I'd a game. I will put that in the game description when I update it to male it more clear to people. The choices to drastically change the story and I plan to follow through with every story line. Obviously, like stated before, I will always do a poll on updates to let the players decide which routes get updated in each new update. That way I am not forcing people into paths they don't want.

I hope you can eventually give this game (or CYOA if you will) a chance. I have faith in it and myself. I understand if you want to wait a bunch of updates to check back.

Aug 16, 2020
Lets just wait and see before making assumptions, comments like this actually discourage a lot of developers from completing their games.
This is very true, it discourages a lot of creative people. Musicians, authors, film makers, and even developers. I very much think encouragement should come first before assuming a game will fail. But I understand people's point of views. And I hope that they will stick around or come back later and let me show them that I have no plans of giving up.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It is a Very "Cute" game, so far. I enjoyed it.
I am looking forward to More updates.
- it is funny, how just missing/choosing One choice changed some content.
(during PE, I chose to 'stand-up' for myself; instead of apologizing to an Asshole)
- Speaking of which, P.E. Is an Elective in college, unless you're in sports program; You Do Not Have to take it!

- Seriously?? I Can understand that "Guys" are Homophobic and being pissed off.
No reason to go Catatonic because some VR dude forced you to give him a Blowjob, then cum on your face.
A BIT of an over-reaction IMO; (Just How emotionally immature Is He?)
The MC acted like a 12 yr old girl, scared of the world; not a 18 yr old boy.
(He had the metaphorical "Balls" to 'Peep' on Ivy while she stripped out of her clothes; so he isn't THAT Naive!)
And NO, I do not think it was an accident that She 'neglected' to close her door. (She KNEW!)

- Also It is College; not High School.
The "Professors" Do Not Give a SHIT If you choose to Attend Class or not!
(If You do not Care enough about your Grade(s) to attend Class; why should they??)
So, You Did Not Need to 'sneak off campus' to go shopping.
- 2nd the 'price/punishment' was Not a blowjob; It was the 'honor' to see Caroline undress and try on underwear.
the Blowjob was just a 'perk'.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
- Seriously?? I Can understand that "Guys" are Homophobic and being pissed off.
No reason to go Catatonic because some VR dude forced you to give him a Blowjob, then cum on your face.
A BIT of an over-reaction IMO; (Just How emotionally immature Is He?)
The MC acted like a 12 yr old girl, scared of the world; not a 18 yr old boy.
Keep in mind that the MC felt everything like it was happening to him IRL, and it was rape, so I don't think he overreacted, that was a very realistic reaction to the shock of being raped, especially because he felt safe before it happened.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Keep in mind that the MC felt everything like it was happening to him IRL, and it was rape, so I don't think he overreacted, that was a very realistic reaction to the shock of being raped, especially because he felt safe before it happened.
I would not call it Rape. Sexually assaulted maybe.
(I am NOT saying That what happened was Right. Hell, the VR Blacksmith acted like ANY
typical male in a 'Male protagonist' game. What did we think was going to happen?)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes