3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I would not call it Rape. Sexually assaulted maybe.
(I am NOT saying That what happened was Right. Hell, the VR Blacksmith acted like ANY
typical male in a 'Male protagonist' game. What did we think was going to happen?)
Also this scene is easily avoidable as the blacksmith will just let you walk away.

AxellW

Oct 26, 2018
Unless playing as a girl in VR and doing stuff with a virtual guy is considered gay, gay content will always be optional, you will always get a choice whether you want to get that content or not, and it will be an obvious choice too, as it will be explicitly explained what it does.

And opting out of content doesn't mean it will just be skipped and still happen off-screen, it will actually completely change the content.
(Warning : this opinion is based on the idea that this is a very immersive virtual world, in other games where the distinction between player and character is stronger it may not apply)

There's a difference between identifying as a girl and playing as a girl (or cross-dressing in real life), the question is do you think of your player as male or female (or other) at that point in the story ?

The VR part is also a bit tricky, it's not the real world but you see and feel as if you where there so your experiences are somewhat real. There's no bodily consequences but there might be psychological ones.

So i'd argue that in that scenarii (playing as a girl in VR and doing stuff with a virtual guy) either the player (the chracter outside of the vr, not the real player) is confused about their gender, or they're confused about their sexual orientation (or both).

Reactions: Dysphorika
Aug 16, 2020
(I am NOT saying That what happened was Right. Hell, the VR Blacksmith acted like ANY
typical male in a 'Male protagonist' game. What did we think was going to happen?)
However you chose to label it, the fact that everything feels real due to it being full dive virtual reality affects the player psychologically. The character isn't homophobic, he is just confused about his own sexuality.

Being sexually assaulted is a very traumatic experience. It may be virtual reality but it feels real to the player in this sense. That kind of trauma just doesn't go away. One of the paths you can go down (in this updated) does allow you to be intimate with a male. The character (based on your choices) shows restraint or hesitation but in the end he is more confused about his sexuality. Versus, being sexually assaulted he feels scared that something like that can even happen to him.

Women face this problem more than guys have to in the real world and online. So the MC is feeling the affects of that, since he's never really had to.

Aug 16, 2020
(Warning : this opinion is based on the idea that this is a very immersive virtual world, in other games where the distinction between player and character is stronger it may not apply)

There's a difference between identifying as a girl and playing as a girl (or cross-dressing in real life), the question is do you think of your player as male or female (or other) at that point in the story ?

The VR part is also a bit tricky, it's not the real world but you see and feel as if you where there so your experiences are somewhat real. There's no bodily consequences but there might be psychological ones.

So i'd argue that in that scenarii (playing as a girl in VR and doing stuff with a virtual guy) either the player (the chracter outside of the vr, not the real player) is confused about their gender, or they're confused about their sexual orientation (or both).
Yes, the whole idea is that it is tricky. Full dive VR feels just as real as the everyday reality we see. But with no residual affects to the body. Plus the fact that the world doesn't see it as real life (so laws aren't the same as game rules). It may seem like 'oh what's the big deal'. But that doesn't mean that if you die in full dive VR, it won't still be a psychological 'Holy shit' moment.

Aug 16, 2020
When I extracted the file I got this error. View attachment 1720075
Interesting! Out of curiosity which link did you click to download it. The admin's were the ones to add the various ways of downloads (which I am grateful for), but that also means I don't know what went wrong with the extraction.

If you can specify which link you used, I will reach out and or try to fix it myself.

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Interesting! Out of curiosity which link did you click to download it. The admin's were the ones to add the various ways of downloads (which I am grateful for), but that also means I don't know what went wrong with the extraction.

If you can specify which link you used, I will reach out and or try to fix it myself.
I have used mega for the download, another thing filesfm don't work

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The legal definition of rape is when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent.

This is the definition in the case a penis owner is the rapist though, vagina owners can also be rapists, but I'm not going to post those definitions because it doesn't apply to this situation.

Last edited:

1hundredknight

Feb 10, 2021
However you chose to label it, the fact that everything feels real due to it being full dive virtual reality affects the player psychologically. The character isn't homophobic, he is just confused about his own sexuality.

Being sexually assaulted is a very traumatic experience. It may be virtual reality but it feels real to the player in this sense. That kind of trauma just doesn't go away. One of the paths you can go down (in this updated) does allow you to be intimate with a male. The character (based on your choices) shows restraint or hesitation but in the end he is more confused about his sexuality. Versus, being sexually assaulted he feels scared that something like that can even happen to him.

Women face this problem more than guys have to in the real world and online. So the MC is feeling the affects of that, since he's never really had to.
Hey I'm curious, which path are you talking about? I've been trying to find it but I had no luck whatsover.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, depending on your early choices you can avoid the blacksmith. Eventually those routes will have more content as they get voted on to be updated.
Yes, to avoid it; stand up for yourself (or apologize) to the Asshole during P.E. after he knocks MC down.
- either way, MC is traumatized; you have option to resist or Magic: escape.
But, you get less content that way.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey I'm curious, which path are you talking about? I've been trying to find it but I had no luck whatsover.
- I speak up and say, "I don't mind, I appreciate her."
- Apologize and hope not to get beat up.
- No, it's okay. I was just confused at first.
- stay in here while I eat with them
- Open my mouth.
- Call Her
- Ignore it, she's just being her usual doting self.

There is a walkthrough for routes in the game, which is where I copied this from.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
- I speak up and say, "I don't mind, I appreciate her."
- Apologize and hope not to get beat up.
- No, it's okay. I was just confused at first.
- stay in here while I eat with them
- Open my mouth.
- Call Her
- Ignore it, she's just being her usual doting self.

There is a walkthrough for routes in the game, which is where I copied this from.
I am interested for a walkthrought

Aug 16, 2020
Yes, to avoid it; stand up for yourself (or apologize) to the Asshole during P.E. after he knocks MC down.
- either way, MC is traumatized; you have option to resist or Magic: escape.
But, you get less content that way.
Yes, as of now you get less content this way but that won't always be the case as the game continues to develop.

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
One small note - the grey text used for pics is really hard to spot. It really doesn't stand out very well.

Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone, so I have a general question. I enjoy making this game and am happy so many people seem to enjoy it. But as most of you can probably already tell, when it comes to coding, I am new to it and slow. Regardless I will continue to work on the game but if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is, I would be very greatful and open to adding a programmer. As of right now, due to the fact that I am not taking donations and will not be until there is enough content to warrant so, I wouldn't be able to pay.

I am a writer at heart, and want to give everyone a grateful experience when playing this game. But due to my lack of coding know how, the updates get slowed down.

I would essentially be looking for someone who would be open to joining me in making games for this and possibly future games, if they enjoy working together. I obviously know this is a tall order, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

If no one is able to or even wants to, it will not put me down from making the game. I will be continuing the game regardless. I just thought if there was someone out there, it may speed up a whole lot of things. Due to the fact that I can write fast but the coding slows me down.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes