3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone, so I have a general question. I enjoy making this game and am happy so many people seem to enjoy it. But as most of you can probably already tell, when it comes to coding, I am new to it and slow. Regardless I will continue to work on the game but if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is, I would be very greatful and open to adding a programmer. As of right now, due to the fact that I am not taking donations and will not be until there is enough content to warrant so, I wouldn't be able to pay.

I am a writer at heart, and want to give everyone a grateful experience when playing this game. But due to my lack of coding know how, the updates get slowed down.

I would essentially be looking for someone who would be open to joining me in making games for this and possibly future games, if they enjoy working together. I obviously know this is a tall order, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

If no one is able to or even wants to, it will not put me down from making the game. I will be continuing the game regardless. I just thought if there was someone out there, it may speed up a whole lot of things. Due to the fact that I can write fast but the coding slows me down.
I wish you kudos

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Just found this game and on the first one through I must say I am impressed keep up the good work I see it's on hold but I hope not for long.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1717928

Overview:
You take on the roll of a young male starting a new school. You are very excited because you finally saved up enough money to get the new full-dive vr. What could possibly go wrong?
Thread Updated: 2022-03-23
Release Date: 2021-10-17
Developer: foreverlosthere
Language: English
Version: 0.02a - hotfix II
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - MEGA - -

View attachment 1717929 View attachment 1717930 View attachment 1717931 View attachment 1717932 View attachment 1717933
Thanks for the game. Is there an I-patch? The tags say incest, but in the game, it identifies everybody as "steps".

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you so much for showing me where that happens exactly! I will fix that but from what I can tell the route you are on, that leads to an End of Content message. The message must have gotten deleted, which is my bad. Please see my post above for more on the End of Content screens.
In the friend's room with the VR on, you have the option to go home or stay the night. Stay the night and you get another opportunity to enable incest and the game continues.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Very excited for the next update. Thank you. Will the Kitten path allow for crossdressing? Being a femboy?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Tlrtx

Apr 22, 2022
It is a shame that there is no progress in the development. But I suppose I can only send my encouragements and thank you for sharing your work.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes