3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Played this after a long time, I didn't try the edited version which swapped out the scissorfight between Kim and Julia to a kiss. After playing through that section and the new content, have to admit, I'm happy that Kim's been brought back to partner-in-crime status. Her reactions to her new job, and finding you in flagrante delicto with her mom are great. The idea that Sylvia will get hot and heavy with you that quickly seems a little dubious, but I guess it's already been established that there are problems in that marriage. There definitely needs to be some sexual hijinks soon. The sketchbook fantasies are fun, but not quite the same thing. Looking forward to this story progressing, now that my main hangup (the fractured relationship with Kim) has been sorted out. She's even willing to lend her skateboard now, which is a bigger deal than it sounds like, funnily enough.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
very buggy so far, thus difficult to play unless you save before you talk to anyone. Too many times I'd click on someone only to get a fatal error and game closes. Further, the event planner path is a long click thru esp with some slower loading cutscene type things that just make it take that much longer to get to the places where changes will likely happen. I would definitely streamline that part, esp if you've done it before. I don't need to walk to the campsite, set it up again, esp if there are zero changes. Just go to the 1st choice, or do a faux rapid fast forward to the campsite.

That said, it's early in the development, but depending on how often the updates are, the pacing needs to pick up otherwise ICC is gonna lose people. Hell, lets face it, FILF hasn't had an update in like 6 months...

edit: also bathroom fap scenes don't work in .03, asks if you wanna take a bath, then ..... nothing.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
very buggy so far, thus difficult to play unless you save before you talk to anyone. Too many times I'd click on someone only to get a fatal error and game closes. Further, the event planner path is a long click thru esp with some slower loading cutscene type things that just make it take that much longer to get to the places where changes will likely happen. I would definitely streamline that part, esp if you've done it before. I don't need to walk to the campsite, set it up again, esp if there are zero changes. Just go to the 1st choice, or do a faux rapid fast forward to the campsite.

That said, it's early in the development, but depending on how often the updates are, the pacing needs to pick up otherwise ICC is gonna lose people. Hell, lets face it, FILF hasn't had an update in like 6 months...

edit: also bathroom fap scenes don't work in .03, asks if you wanna take a bath, then ..... nothing.
This sounds like you are playing an outdated version. These beta bugs have been fixed a bit ago. I did plan on having the "intermissions" between the choices have the ability to "fast forward" straight to the next choice, but just did not implement it yet.

Reactions: spitfire335

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so what's going on with julia? she has a question mark above her head but she's not at home how do i get past this? thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so what's going on with julia? she has a question mark above her head but she's not at home how do i get past this? thanks
I am quite sure there is more than one occasion where Julias portrait shows a question mark. If it's about the latest update ... check the backyard.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I am quite sure there is more than one occasion where Julias portrait shows a question mark. If it's about the latest update ... check the backyard.
thanks and yes this is from the latest update ive checked all over the house and backyard and shes no where to be found heres my save

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's one hell of a money cheat you used there :)
If you used that to get information from the fortune teller she would have told you, that you need to talk to Julia "when the night is young", meaning: Fast forward to night time, then visit Julia on the swing in the backyard.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
That's one hell of a money cheat you used there :)
If you used that to get information from the fortune teller she would have told you, that you need to talk to Julia "when the night is young", meaning: Fast forward to night time, then visit Julia on the swing in the backyard.
thanks

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes