3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Did the I-patch get taken down? I keep seeing people refer to it but I can't find anything in the last few pages.
Yes, it's gone for some reason. I have the one that was there before, but it's a plain .rpy file and after opening it and reading what's there..... I suspect it won't work, or at least won't fully work. Going to try it with v0.03b in a bit and see for sure.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Got this error when the MC goes to talk to Nat in the Kitchen
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_idle_not_done'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_guidance.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 125, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 245, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 133, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 153, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_guidance.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 125, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 245, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 153, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Altered_Destiny 0.03a-BETA
Tue Jun 22 23:34:06 2021

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Got this error when the MC goes to talk to Nat in the Kitchen
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Altered_Destiny 0.03a-BETA
Tue Jun 22 23:34:06 2021
Man, start using spoilers, please. No one is interested in error log spashed across whole page

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Progress Report 6/23

Hey everyone,
I'm happy to have V0.03 out and essentially bug free. If you've played it already, I'm sure you've seen quite a bit of placeholder idles for characters around the town. Before I work on new content, I do want to finish adding all of these in so I can mostly look forward from here on out. Once V0.03 is released to $5 patrons, it'll likely be in a "V0.03c" version that includes most, if not all idles added in. These are just "filler" questions that give more character depth rather than big story elements, so if you've done the new content, it's likely not really worth checking out, but nevertheless, it's needed to be done.
I also do want to get back to a quicker release schedule. Try to get a release out with whatever I currently have done every 4-6 weeks with an aim to more of a 4 week mark. Just to get a more consistent, but shorter release schedule. I'll do my best to hit this mark, though I may not quite hit it with my next release as I'm getting married in July. Something small, but our family is on the complete opposite side of the country (USA) and my work will be limited for about a total of 5 days due to travel and what not. Anyways, thank you very much. I'll likely start my content creation streaming sessions again rather soonish.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Lewdpatcher 3.a patch doesn't seem to work with the bugfixed 3.b version, Julia is now just Julia instead of Mom. Anyone have an idea when this one gets updated aswell?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So is Kim gay and not interested in MC (or bi and she doesn't know it yet) or is she not interested in MC because of their friendship? Ironically she is the one that is least taboo for MC to fuck yet I feel like she has the longest way to go.

Everyone's lifes seems to have improved from the time travel except Kim's dad is still a prick. I mean your daughter is an 18y/o senior and your flipping out over the idea of her dating her best friend? Kinda made sense in timeline 1 when MC was poor and shitty at school but the dialogue doesn't change to timeline 2 when MC is middle class and doing well in school with his stepmom (I guess since they are lesbians you would say mom even though Penny isn't his bio mom?) being a teacher at the school he works out. Chill out James your daughter is going to have sex eventually and it's not going to be with you.

And if Penelope and Julia got together after their interference in the past I wonder how MC and Natalie (are they fraternal twins?) were born or did P+J not hookup until after Julia got knocked up I'm guessing. Or - and I just thought of this - maybe Olivia is actually MC's mom and she died in an accident shortly after MC was born or she abandoned MC+Nat so Julia + Gwynn decided to raise MC+Nat as Julias children and just erase Olivia.

Very beautiful game now that all the locations are baseline sandbox are setup hopefully author can have an easier time putting out updates because I would love to see where this goes. Has a huge feel of 'life is strange' to me which I dig.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So is Kim gay and not interested in MC (or bi and she doesn't know it yet) or is she not interested in MC because of their friendship? Ironically she is the one that is least taboo for MC to fuck yet I feel like she has the longest way to go.

Everyone's lifes seems to have improved from the time travel except Kim's dad is still a prick. I mean your daughter is an 18y/o senior and your flipping out over the idea of her dating her best friend? Kinda made sense in timeline 1 when MC was poor and shitty at school but the dialogue doesn't change to timeline 2 when MC is middle class and doing well in school with his stepmom (I guess since they are lesbians you would say mom even though Penny isn't his bio mom?) being a teacher at the school he works out. Chill out James your daughter is going to have sex eventually and it's not going to be with you.

And if Penelope and Julia got together after their interference in the past I wonder how MC and Natalie (are they fraternal twins?) were born or did P+J not hookup until after Julia got knocked up I'm guessing. Or - and I just thought of this - maybe Olivia is actually MC's mom and she died in an accident shortly after MC was born or she abandoned MC+Nat so Julia + Gwynn decided to raise MC+Nat as Julias children and just erase Olivia.

Very beautiful game now that all the locations are baseline sandbox are setup hopefully author can have an easier time putting out updates because I would love to see where this goes. Has a huge feel of 'life is strange' to me which I dig.
Thanks for the kind words. These questions will be answered in due time and are intertwined to the story and may not be as obvious as they may seem. Time will tell

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes