3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
How to Progress? it seem there is event with Julia but I cant find it.
Easiest thing to do is speak to Nadia. If she has an option to help, then there is more to do storywise. There is sketchquests scenes and the repeatable camping scene if you haven't done that.

how to increase relation points?
Can't right now. You'll be able to as the story progresses. The system is just set in place.

Reactions: vmaks

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
The game launches, it pops out for 2 or 3 seconds, then it shuts down automatically with no errors , fix applied.
?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Welp either Dev came back which is hypocritical since can't even mention this site on the discord without getting kicked

Its a troll who took name because old acct was deleted which will be fun

Its a Fanboy doing it

Its first one

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Really liked so far, although I wish we had the original tower scene as cannon though. Shame that a whole bunch of people freaked out by it.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320 previous 29.07.2020
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292 Now. One year and we see raw shit.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Surprised to see you back. Figured the... "feedback" from watertower scene was the last straw.
Decided to help out people where I can here and just ignore the rest. Never have I ever, nor anyone else has created something that is loved by everyone. Everyone has their opinions and that's totally cool. Plenty of people enjoy it, plenty of people don't. Anyone who tries to stir up controversy is mostly just helping me by bumping the thread. So I'll just take that positivity from it ;)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Decided to help out people where I can here and just ignore the rest. Never have I ever, nor anyone else has created something that is loved by everyone. Everyone has their opinions and that's totally cool. Plenty of people enjoy it, plenty of people don't. Anyone who tries to stir up controversy is mostly just helping me by bumping the thread. So I'll just take that positivity from it ;)
Very positive attitude. And arguably the best method. Good luck!!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes