3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I've entered the code to enable help but...... how do you use the help have not seen anything yet, other than the crash screen repeatedly

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've entered the code to enable help but...... how do you use the help have not seen anything yet, other than the crash screen repeatedly
In a previous version it would display question marks on the map if there's something to do.

This version 0.3a is quite unstable at the moment, better wait for a hotfix/patch.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
"She is so active sometimes it feels like she is the mc", that is the moment where i thought of stopping any more discussion with you. We both are different. I'm playing to immerse in my "MC" and it seems like u r just playing this as like watching a film or something. Good for you. Atleast I hope dev do give two paths for us. One is the "present one which you love where kim is the main MC", and the other route where "Kim is more than just a active sidekick and have romantic monogamous feelings and venerable in emotional way in heart".
relax man, of course everyone have different tastes, that's why i said it's just my opinion.

Reactions: harsha_26

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
A tip/hint for the dev: instead of dropping non-implemented events (and goto label "scene_idle_not_done" that can't be found [Nat eating in the kitchen on Friday evening] causing the game to crash) on the map, you should only drop implemented events on the map. Maybe I should do the same with this VN as I usually do with most sandbox VNs: wait for the final version. (yes, I had applied the "first hotfix" from the OP.)

fangrew

May 20, 2017
This is from the dev himself:

The whole thing is supposed to be a bit of a misunderstanding with it being explained as an option when talking to Julia in the past in a later udpate.
With the MC out to follow Nadia, Julia wants to head out to where she was planning on going, the water tower. Kim, afraid of something happening to her,
since she is where she originally wasn't supposed to be, guides Julia until she knows she can safely leave her behind without issue.

Walking carefully away from the road, driving slowly on the scooter, etc, until they reach their destination. When attempting to head out, Julia asks her to
stay and talk a bit. Mentioning that the reason why she was crying was due to finding out she's pregnant. Edging her to keep the baby, with Julia saying that
she wouldn't think to get an abortion, but is afraid of doing this alone as she doesn't want the father to be involved. She goes on saying how she doesn't think
she could ever trust to be with another man again.

Kim, mentioning that there is a second option. To be with a woman, if she rolls that way. With Julia saying that she never put much thought into it, also explaining
that she isn't opposed to it. Kim trying to head on out, but is pulled back into another conversation that leads to the innocent kiss to see if 'it feels right' for Julia.
This is when the MC shows up and things get a bit out of hand.

The original version was meant to get a little out of control, but I understand some people's concerns and decided to soften it a bit. It still gets that confusing scenerio right.
Some people outside of supporters try to tell me that this wasn't Kim's intent, but I literally created the character, story and narritive so I'm not sure how I could be wrong, but to each their own I guess.
This is so dumb. If people are mistaken in Kim's intent then it's the dev's fault for not conveying it correctly. You the dev knows what the kimmy thinks so how about you actually let us the players know this. Let's also not act like the first thing the dev wanted to do was have the mom and kimmy fuck. Which goes against everything written here regarding kimmy's intent, which makes me think this is purely damage control. But if kimmy really is the person the dev describes her ass then why doesn't he just show it in game. Not 5 updates (which damn near take a year to come out) later, But show the scene from kimmy's perspective. Show the player her thoughts. Or you know actually rewrite kimmy's character so she behaves and acts like the person the dev tries to claim she is.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
This is so dumb. If people are mistaken in Kim's intent then it's the dev's fault for not conveying it correctly. You the dev knows what the kimmy thinks so how about you actually let us the players know this. Let's also not act like the first thing the dev wanted to do was have the mom and kimmy fuck. Which goes against everything written here regarding kimmy's intent, which makes me think this is purely damage control. But if kimmy really is the person the dev describes her ass then why doesn't he just show it in game. Not 5 updates (which damn near take a year to come out) later, But show the scene from kimmy's perspective. Show the player her thoughts. Or you know actually rewrite kimmy's character so she behaves and acts like the person the dev tries to claim she is.
It kinda sealed it was damage control and the story changed from original original with the entire kims mom kissing scene and the convo after with kim.

With some of the dev salt coming out on kims sarcastic OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD talk about it and her saying saying see mine wasnt THAT BAD .

The lines of I guess we are even for kissing each others moms and such, would make no sense obviously if kept the original Kim fucking mom that dev wanted. Tit for Tat would have to have been we fucked kims mom right there on the spot instead kissing which I DOUBTTTTTT was original idea. But instead in original we'd have to get throught half the game to get her mom with kims help.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes