3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
But you just said it in that post. That time it got out of hand and this time didn't, nothing else is changed no? Everyones personality is still the same. Maybe I misunderstood tho. Also you just cherrypicked one line out of that whole post but whatever.

Also it's obvious that you're the dev so what was even the point of deleting your old account :WaitWhat:
thats one wild assumption lol. i seen people bitching about kim so i thought copy and paste something the dev has literally posted before. who cares if you like her or dont. i don't even care for her that much but plenty of people seem to like her. sorry for posting actual information since you dont have access to it

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
This is from the dev himself:

The whole thing is supposed to be a bit of a misunderstanding with it being explained as an option when talking to Julia in the past in a later udpate.
With the MC out to follow Nadia, Julia wants to head out to where she was planning on going, the water tower. Kim, afraid of something happening to her,
since she is where she originally wasn't supposed to be, guides Julia until she knows she can safely leave her behind without issue.

Walking carefully away from the road, driving slowly on the scooter, etc, until they reach their destination. When attempting to head out, Julia asks her to
stay and talk a bit. Mentioning that the reason why she was crying was due to finding out she's pregnant. Edging her to keep the baby, with Julia saying that
she wouldn't think to get an abortion, but is afraid of doing this alone as she doesn't want the father to be involved. She goes on saying how she doesn't think
she could ever trust to be with another man again.

Kim, mentioning that there is a second option. To be with a woman, if she rolls that way. With Julia saying that she never put much thought into it, also explaining
that she isn't opposed to it. Kim trying to head on out, but is pulled back into another conversation that leads to the innocent kiss to see if 'it feels right' for Julia.
This is when the MC shows up and things get a bit out of hand.

The original version was meant to get a little out of control, but I understand some people's concerns and decided to soften it a bit. It still gets that confusing scenerio right.
Some people outside of supporters try to tell me that this wasn't Kim's intent, but I literally created the character, story and narritive so I'm not sure how I could be wrong, but to each their own I guess.
Well the damage is already done and I'm pretty sure the reason why a lot players where angry because the MC did tell her not to do anything with the mom and instead of being a good friend that she claims to be she could have ignore it, but she still ended taking advantage of the situation for her own needs and not giving a damn about the promise she made with him and who knows she might do it again with the MC sister next.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Well the damage is already done and I'm pretty sure the reason why a lot players where angry because the MC did tell her not to do anything with the mom and instead of being a good friend that she claims to be she could have ignore it, but she still ended taking advantage of the situation for her own needs and not giving a damn about the promise she made with him.
Did you read the original quote from the dev? Taking advantage of the situation?

• Angry
Reactions: Game Bond

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So what was her intent? It wasn't to do anything with his mom but she did so who cares about the intent?

"My best friend asked me to not do anything with his mom, so I left alone with her, left him alone in the shop and fucked her because she didn't know if it's gonna feel right and it got a bit out of hand" Come on, you can do better than that...

And I know that the scene changed but let's be honest, it's the same thing, the MC just arrives like 10 minutes early.

And on top of that like many people said, I still wouldn't like her even if this whole scenario didn't happen because of the other annoying things she does.
Kissing and fucking are two different things. The Mc being 10 seconds late is needed for the devs future/planned story/contents. Kim said to MC it was a mistake and she's apologize for it. This things can happen in real life too, this should makes the story more interesting. I don't want to play an adult game where the woman/npc doesn't do any sexual things unless they're doing it with the MC, too linear, too simple, too predictable, too boring of a story.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
You know, actions speak louder than words. You can't present the situation like that and then explain in a wall of text why it's actually not like that. Show it in the game what her intentions were and maybe then people will start taking notice.
exactly. though it does say that its for when you talk to julia and I played the latest version and the game doesn't reach that point yet. but yeah im just gonna stop posting dev logs here for people to read. the replies are out of this world

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will this have actual proper LIs or will it just be going round fucking anything that moves, except Kim who is lesbian and more then likely will keep trying to get with the MCs sister because shes a shit friend who already went against the MCs wishes with his mom

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
You know, actions speak louder than words. You can't present the situation like that and then explain in a wall of text why it's actually not like that. Show it in the game what her intentions were and maybe then people will start taking notice.
I think it's too late for that. People who like her will still like her and people who don't, still won't like her whatever the explanation is.

I don't know why so many devs do this. They make a character do some bullshit like this and then try to explain it 5 updates later but nobody cares at that point anymore.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And yet y'all can't wait to fuck the best friend's mom. There's a word for that you know...
Yeah, it cracks me up. ICCREATIONS games, always are intended to play out with the MC fucking every female character around, including his own family, his friends, their moms etc.. Often by immoral means, like blackmailing at the start or morally corrupting characters...
We are basically way, way worse than Kim could ever be if she did what was initially in the scene, and yet people keep losing their shit over it.

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
And yet y'all can't wait to fuck the best friend's mom. There's a word for that you know...
And the word is "having a healthy sex life." I wish I had a few MILFs teaching me stuff when I was young because my mother never did... nor my MILF teachers... None of the young women I knew could hold a candle to the older women.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Will mentions this again as it has been brought up a half dozens times over the last several hours - is it related to compressed version? Un caught exception - 'scene_idle_not_done' - found at home with both mom and sis

couple more mentions on this page - they don't mention the exact exception but I have already seen this in multiple areas...is it patch relate or game related?

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
First he turned fucking into a kiss (which means that the MC arrived earlier) and now he wants to convince us that Kim wanted to leave and they gave an innocent kiss. And since the dev is the creator, he knows that Kim didn't want anything else. And I would agree with him if it weren't because everything the game has shown about kim doesn't tell us that. The game has shown us a selfish Kim who has already been chasing the MC's sister and with her personality clearly if she has the opportunity to fuck a girl she will. And the kiss, if they have not changed the scene again, it did not look innocent at all (in addition to the fact that in the explanation Kim suggests that she could have relationships with other girls casually instead with men) This reminds me of another game in which the MC's girlfriend is being kissed by another guy for a few seconds and then they try to convince us that she didn't know who was kissing her and that she didn't want that kiss. And if you know what game I mean, you will agree that the kiss was not forced at all

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmmm.... the compressed version keeps giving me errors when I try to change the mc's name at the start of the game

Reactions: Redmark453
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes