3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
installed the hotfix and got this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_idle_not_done'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_guidance.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 125, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 125, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_meetkim.rpyc", line 157, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 153, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_guidance.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 153, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Altered_Destiny 0.03a-BETA
Sat Jun 19 18:27:35 2021

Sep 22, 2018
Penny on the day of returning home in her classroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 245, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 133, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 223, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 223, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 137, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 245, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_science.rpyc", line 99, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 137, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_science.rpyc", line 99, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Altered_Destiny 0.03a-BETA
Sat Jun 19 17:31:59 2021

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
in 0.2 MC's mom having sex with the best friend up on water tower but this 0.3 their just kissing is something wrong with my save or it just the way it is for everybody ? sorry for my English by the way

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, it's impossible to take a pic of the owl and after 2 hours of trying i don't even have the desire to continue playing, i am done.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, it's impossible to take a pic of the owl and after 2 hours of trying i don't even have the desire to continue playing, i am done.
The one where the "Capture" keeps flicking around the page isn't spos to be possible. Just let yourself fail and move forward.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
This is from the dev himself:

The whole thing is supposed to be a bit of a misunderstanding with it being explained as an option when talking to Julia in the past in a later udpate.
With the MC out to follow Nadia, Julia wants to head out to where she was planning on going, the water tower. Kim, afraid of something happening to her,
since she is where she originally wasn't supposed to be, guides Julia until she knows she can safely leave her behind without issue.

Walking carefully away from the road, driving slowly on the scooter, etc, until they reach their destination. When attempting to head out, Julia asks her to
stay and talk a bit. Mentioning that the reason why she was crying was due to finding out she's pregnant. Edging her to keep the baby, with Julia saying that
she wouldn't think to get an abortion, but is afraid of doing this alone as she doesn't want the father to be involved. She goes on saying how she doesn't think
she could ever trust to be with another man again.

Kim, mentioning that there is a second option. To be with a woman, if she rolls that way. With Julia saying that she never put much thought into it, also explaining
that she isn't opposed to it. Kim trying to head on out, but is pulled back into another conversation that leads to the innocent kiss to see if 'it feels right' for Julia.
This is when the MC shows up and things get a bit out of hand.

The original version was meant to get a little out of control, but I understand some people's concerns and decided to soften it a bit. It still gets that confusing scenerio right.
Some people outside of supporters try to tell me that this wasn't Kim's intent, but I literally created the character, story and narritive so I'm not sure how I could be wrong, but to each their own I guess.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This is from the dev himself:

The whole thing is supposed to be a bit of a misunderstanding with it being explained as an option when talking to Julia in the past in a later udpate.
With the MC out to follow Nadia, Julia wants to head out to where she was planning on going, the water tower. Kim, afraid of something happening to her,
since she is where she originally wasn't supposed to be, guides Julia until she knows she can safely leave her behind without issue.

Walking carefully away from the road, driving slowly on the scooter, etc, until they reach their destination. When attempting to head out, Julia asks her to
stay and talk a bit. Mentioning that the reason why she was crying was due to finding out she's pregnant. Edging her to keep the baby, with Julia saying that
she wouldn't think to get an abortion, but is afraid of doing this alone as she doesn't want the father to be involved. She goes on saying how she doesn't think
she could ever trust to be with another man again.

Kim, mentioning that there is a second option. To be with a woman, if she rolls that way. With Julia saying that she never put much thought into it, also explaining
that she isn't opposed to it. Kim trying to head on out, but is pulled back into another conversation that leads to the innocent kiss to see if 'it feels right' for Julia.
This is when the MC shows up and things get a bit out of hand.

The original version was meant to get a little out of control, but I understand some people's concerns and decided to soften it a bit. It still gets that confusing scenerio right.
Some people outside of supporters try to tell me that this wasn't Kim's intent, but I literally created the character, story and narritive so I'm not sure how I could be wrong, but to each their own I guess.
So what was her intent? It wasn't to do anything with his mom but she did so who cares about the intent?

"My best friend asked me to not do anything with his mom, so I left alone with her, left him alone in the shop and fucked her because she didn't know if it's gonna feel right and it got a bit out of hand" Come on, you can do better than that...

And I know that the scene changed but let's be honest, it's the same thing, the MC just arrives like 10 minutes early.

And on top of that like many people said, I still wouldn't like her even if this whole scenario didn't happen because of the other annoying things she does.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
And I know that the scene changed but let's be honest, it's the same thing, the MC just arrives like 10 minutes early.
I guess you are a prime example as to where this line comes into play

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I guess you are a prime example as to where this line comes into play
But you just said it in that post. That time it got out of hand and this time didn't, nothing else is changed no? Everyones personality is still the same. Maybe I misunderstood tho. Also you just cherrypicked one line out of that whole post but whatever.

Also it's obvious that you're the dev so what was even the point of deleting your old account :WaitWhat:

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes