3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When I go to talk to the teacher my shit crashes. Anyone able to play the update?
Did that ,and crashed as well ! (Chemistry)
But noticed that the reason for the crash was a "Missing" place holder image.
Therefore I suspect that there nothing to do there anyway.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When I go to talk to the teacher my shit crashes. Anyone able to play the update?
Same. I guess we will just have to wait for a patch.
Edit: On page 1 there is a "first hotfix". Let's see if that does any good.
Edit 2: Nope that hotfix didn't solve the crash when talking to the science teacher.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
btw, the BTTF scene is great. Just make sure you don't get sued for using the music, even if it's a self made karaoke version.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First he turned fucking into a kiss (which means that the MC arrived earlier) and now he wants to convince us that Kim wanted to leave and they gave an innocent kiss. And since the dev is the creator, he knows that Kim didn't want anything else. And I would agree with him if it weren't because everything the game has shown about kim doesn't tell us that. The game has shown us a selfish Kim who has already been chasing the MC's sister and with her personality clearly if she has the opportunity to fuck a girl she will. And the kiss, if they have not changed the scene again, it did not look innocent at all (in addition to the fact that in the explanation Kim suggests that she could have relationships with other girls casually instead with men) This reminds me of another game in which the MC's girlfriend is being kissed by another guy for a few seconds and then they try to convince us that she didn't know who was kissing her and that she didn't want that kiss. And if you know what game I mean, you will agree that the kiss was not forced at all
Yeah the problem is that dev did not show us the Kim he thought he did or that we did not get her as he intended her. (Most likely fact dev does know what Kim thinks and what will happen later works against him in this case). Well that can be partly up to the players being over sensitive to the first scene before change and for those who saw it that scene will always be in their memory, but many were already complaining before that scene that was changed and that scene was only the icing on the cake. :)

Thing is though, it is up to dev to show the char as he intended and if many people do not get that, dev in the end did something wrong and it is up to him to give players enough in game to change her around. Waiting three or four updates for that information to be disclosed will make it hard for players to change her in their minds after having had that image of her in their heads as a selfish bad friend for over a year. It would have been better to show a bit more of fact Kim does care at least as friend in episode 2 and why she made a mistake at least in her own eyes even if she is defensive about that to MC and cannot really own up to that to him yet, instead of postponing that for so long.

Especially since her actions with regards to MC that speak loudly are not that great and even if she gets him out of it she tends to land him in trouble and only thinks about how her actions might impact Mc when it is to late and damage has to be undone.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If somehow dev makes Kim as emotional, vunerable, romantically monogamous towards MC, that is she only loves MC even though she have casual feelings with other women, it can be a nice way for her haters to get some peace with her. And controversy can be greatly minimized.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
If somehow dev makes Kim as emotional, vunerable, romantically monogamous towards MC, that is she only loves MC even though she have casual feelings with other women, it can be a nice way for her haters to get some peace with her. And controversy can be greatly minimized.
That's the thing though, we never have any MC's friend/sidekick/buddy that is so active like Kim in any vn games i've ever seen, that's what made her unique. Most of them is just there for show. They made them just so the story doesn't feel so dull. What you described there is the typical MC's buddy/friend in most of VN out there. But it's not the case with Kim here, she's so active that sometimes it feels like she is the MC in the story. It's just my opinion though, i like Kim just as the way she is right now.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That's the thing though, we never have any MC's friend/sidekick/buddy that is so active like Kim in any vn games i've ever seen, that's what made her unique. Most of them is just there for show. They made them just so the story doesn't feel so dull. What you described there is the typical MC's buddy/friend in most of VN out there. But it's not the case with Kim here, she's so active that sometimes it feels like she is the MC in the story. It's just my opinion though, i like Kim just as the way she is right now.
"She is so active sometimes it feels like she is the mc", that is the moment where i thought of stopping any more discussion with you. We both are different. I'm playing to immerse in my "MC" and it seems like u r just playing this as like watching a film or something. Good for you. Atleast I hope dev do give two paths for us. One is the "present one which you love where kim is the main MC", and the other route where "Kim is more than just a active sidekick and have romantic monogamous feelings and venerable in emotional way in heart".

Reactions: EZ8lt

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
One of the best things in life is knowing you were right. Ever since this game was released, I knew it would be a slur on the content, both because of how I saw the story at launch, and because of the other dev game (FILF) that went nearly a year or more without releasing it. nothing. Reading the comments, I see that I was right not to create expectations regarding this game. Almost 2 years since it was released, and I think there must be nothing interesting with the MC in the story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Pretty much this.

As a lesbo I have zero interest in cock but on the flip side none of my straight friends have any interest in doing anything with another woman.

Sure there is always the drunk kiss in a nightclub during the silly teen years but that's as far as they ever went.

I know there is the old "all women are bisexual" trope but i've never known it to be true.

The only time i've seen a straight woman "experiment" is after an exceptionally bad relationship has ended. I've never seen those experiments last long. Not saying they all haven't just those i've seen. The straight woman eventually goes back for men. The same sex thing is more or less a rebound phase.
Wow.. Sometimes I feel very bad for arguing with you.. Keeping aside our differences and wars on virtual silly games, In real life, you always have my utmost respect.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes