3.70 star(s) 35 Votes
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys i think i may have completed the current version of the game but i just wanted to know the event player scenes the camping and the beach scenes ( not available yet i know ) requires hearts to proceed to the unlocks the scenes right so just I'm asking are the hearts in the current build is limited to one right now because i only got one heart for each character and i don't know how to increase/add more hearts to proceed with the full camping events. Can someone please help me clarify it .Thank you in advanced:D

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys i think i may have completed the current version of the game but i just wanted to know the event player scenes the camping and the beach scenes ( not available yet i know ) requires hearts to proceed to the unlocks the scenes right so just I'm asking are the hearts in the current build is limited to one right now because i only got one heart for each character and i don't know how to increase/add more hearts to proceed with the full camping events. Can someone please help me clarify it .Thank you in advanced:D
The hearts don't have any meaning yet, it's not possible to fill the bar. It seems to be a test for a new gameplay mechanic.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Just a system to have a visual representation of relationship level and what's needed for certain actions to take place. It'll level up naturally for each individual through story elements, no grinding. Technically you should be 2/5 with Silvia and I'll that in to automatically level you up at the beginning of play, even if you've seen her makeout scene already

Reactions: Reifon

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Should all the girls have hearts at the end of this update? I still have three without and it's not mentioned in the walkthrough.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You sure about that? I skimmed back to March and it wasn't mentioned, just that you can only get 1 star. Guess I'll just wait for the next update and see what happens. You know if you're going to take the time to reply you could just say yes or no.
yes to the question in this post and no to the question in the previous post.

Reactions: fishbrain
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes