3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
10.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 7/6

Hey everyone,
After finishing a few idles and putting together some new locations needed for the next update, I've now started on the first lewd scene of the update. Yes, it is the third sketchquest unlockable scene that'll come at the end of the update. Likely to be the last one for at least a little while until the story blossoms further in.
Once this scene is finished, I'll be focusing on more main story content. This story content for the most part involves Natalie, Professor Pearl and Gwynn. Some scenes will include other characters, of course. I basically want to get to the point of you being able to freely travel from the present to the past at will. Stay stunned for streams once more now that I've got back into the meat of scene creation. Thanks!
PS: FILF will likely get two updates after AD V0.04.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
This is shitty game honestly.)
he did say first 3 updates would be setting up the world and story and then he would focus on content so there will be sex scenes. Dont worry. I would prefer if he didnt focus on the sketch and rather the real sex that effect the story and characters in some way.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
he did say first 3 updates would be setting up the world and story and then he would focus on content so there will be sex scenes. Dont worry. I would prefer if he didnt focus on the sketch and rather the real sex that effect the story and characters in some way.
Basically, V0.03 was supposed to end at the point where you can move to and from the past so that the link has been established and I could focus more on single character relationship progression. That will be where V0.04 ends. I just released V0.03 at an earlier point.

This will be the last sketchquest scene to unlock for at least a little while. Don't want too many of them at this point in time, but they are fun to do as they are parodies of stuff I enjoy. As for this update, you'll get a sex scene with Professor Pearl, but that is is a little "different" as her side stuff is rather unique. Should also get the next lewd scene with Silvia that gets it nearer to the point of being full on super sexual with her.

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
Basically, V0.03 was supposed to end at the point where you can move to and from the past so that the link has been established and I could focus more on single character relationship progression. That will be where V0.04 ends. I just released V0.03 at an earlier point.

This will be the last sketchquest scene to unlock for at least a little while. Don't want too many of them at this point in time, but they are fun to do as they are parodies of stuff I enjoy. As for this update, you'll get a sex scene with Professor Pearl, but that is is a little "different" as her side stuff is rather unique. Should also get the next lewd scene with Silvia that gets it nearer to the point of being full on super sexual with her.
Keep the good work pal , games with good animation are rare, i loved the silvia kiss

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why is dev working on smthng like this if he didn't finish FILF yet, the game which much better than this Artifact's clone...
Either he was bored or it was about

This happens, another dev had three games going. While finishing the first one, he started a new one wih a new concept, saw how much work it was and abandoned it in favour of an easier to make third one.

Brickstoj

Aug 23, 2020
Either he was bored or it was about

This happens, another dev had three games going. While finishing the first one, he started a new one wih a new concept, saw how much work it was and abandoned it in favour of an easier to make third one.
I wouldn't say anything if that was new original game. It's Artifact's clone with new renderer :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wouldn't say anything if that was new original game. It's Artifact's clone with new renderer :)
If I hadn't played it myself, I might take that for granted.
Sure, there is that general idea about a artifact (and its shape) that these two games have in common.
But if you now actually say, that the characters, the story and the gameplay are the same, I would question if you actually played it.
To be honest, I am not even sure if you read the plot summary.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 7/13

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give a small update on how the update is progressing. I'm finishing up on the third SketchQuest scene. The one between Kim and the MC. Have a minimum of six animations for that scene so my desktops will be hard at work rendering whenever possible for the next dozen days.
I've then move onto more story focused content to get to that point of traveling between the past and present. With that, I do want to make sure the update has a sex scene between Professor Pearl and the MC as well as the next lewd scene with Silvia.
That's about all I have to mention right now. As for the image above, it's just a fun little Harem-Like image I wanted to put together. The artifact may be linked to the past, but this is a glimpse of your future. Image will have more faces added as content is produced ;).

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
DEV

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but have not seen a solution. When I started the update, there was the phrase "The blade of an old, rusted key" in bold ye3llow type on the Center Left part of the screen and it won't go away. Would appreciate a solution. It's very annoying/distracting. Thanks.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
DEV

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but have not seen a solution. When I started the update, there was the phrase "The blade of an old, rusted key" in bold ye3llow type on the Center Left part of the screen and it won't go away. Would appreciate a solution. It's very annoying/distracting. Thanks.
It's likely an isolated bug that isn't the simplest to fix for you unless you have dev tools installed. If you PM me your save, I'll gladly do a tiny edit and get it fixed for you.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes