3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 8/2

Hey everyone,
Sorry that I've been a little extra quiet for the past two weeks. I've made some nice progress on the next update, though I did have about a week away from work due to getting married. It's been the longest I've ever been away from being able to work since I first started doing this over 5 years go! Likely to be the longest. I am of course back home, and back to working on new content.
It's also been a few years since I made major hardware upgrades and now was about that time to do so. I was luckily able to snag a 3090 graphics card which will REALLY help me on my render speeds on my main computer, while able to transfer over a second 1080ti to my secondary rendering computer. In general, it'll be really nice to speed up those times when I'm backed up on rendering images/animations vs creating them. I will be starting to stream content creation more regularly next week so keep an eye on that. Thank you!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
btw, you might have to rename the game at some point to avoid a lawsuit.

• Wow
Reactions: Odin73

Baswedan

Aug 7, 2021

Hey everyone,
Sorry that I've been a little extra quiet for the past two weeks. I've made some nice progress on the next update, though I did have about a week away from work due to getting married. It's been the longest I've ever been away from being able to work since I first started doing this over 5 years go! Likely to be the longest. I am of course back home, and back to working on new content.
It's also been a few years since I made major hardware upgrades and now was about that time to do so. I was luckily able to snag a 3090 graphics card which will REALLY help me on my render speeds on my main computer, while able to transfer over a second 1080ti to my secondary rendering computer. In general, it'll be really nice to speed up those times when I'm backed up on rendering images/animations vs creating them. I will be starting to stream content creation more regularly next week so keep an eye on that. Thank you!
Finally , i've been waiting for to loong

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020

Hey everyone,
Congrats on getting married fam. Also congrats on the new graphics card~ Excited to see the future updates!

Reactions: Lovv99

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I know Im late in the discussion, but Kim seems to be a "villian" in this game.
A villian in the meaning of crushing on all mc family girls.
If there is an incest tag, they mean to be for mc and them.
Kim already changed mom behavior and Im scared what she will do with sister(I didnt play after mc pass the night on past and woke up in the alterated present yet).

some things seems strange, mom was pregnant when they met eachother in the past?
Mc and sister are full related or half-related?
If mom became lesbian, how the hell she had mc(supposing he is younger than his sister)?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I know Im late in the discussion, but Kim seems to be a "villian" in this game.
A villian in the meaning of crushing on all mc family girls.
If there is an incest tag, they mean to be for mc and them.
Kim already changed mom behavior and Im scared what she will do with sister(I didnt play after mc pass the night on past and woke up in the alterated present yet).

some things seems strange, mom was pregnant when they met eachother in the past?
Mc and sister are full related or half-related?
If mom became lesbian, how the hell she had mc(supposing he is younger than his sister)?
Everyone of these things has been answered by dev or touched and or discussed on this thread. Id come back when you play whole leak for full review thou.
Mom was preg already when they went in past, yes twins. Could of FOR SURE been written/explained better since many ppl asked that question

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mom was preg already when they went in past, yes twins. Could of FOR SURE been written/explained better since many ppl asked that question
Well, the story isn't finished yet. I had the impression that this was the reason why her boyfriend dumped her in the first place and MAYBE that will be elaborated in the upcoming story. As long as it's not finished it difficult to say what could have been done better.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 8/23

Hey everyone,
I've spent a lot of time doing a lot of world creation content recently, and now focusing back onto the main quest line so that I can add in some focused content between Natalie and Professor Pearl. As I've said, the main goal is to get to the point of being able to return to and from the past at will so that the character's stories can branch up from then on.
In general, I've wanted to make some form of consistent posting on here, but sometimes I don't have enough to go on about without sounding like a broken record. I do often create some renders that are outside the game's story for fun. I'll likely start posting about every other day or so from here on out with what exactly I'm doing along with just a simplistic image of either a FILF or AD character. You know, just something that doesn't take any focus away from content updates, but gives me something interesting enough to post without it being just a wall of text.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes