3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
6.png

P-Report + Custom Render 8/25

Hey everyone,
Just finishing up the first main quest scene for the update today. Will post some in-game renders sometime soon. As for now, just another custom render to go along with this post. Enjoy

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
5.png

AD V0.04 P-Report - 8/28

Hope you all have a good weekend everyone. I'm currently in the process of doing a scene between MC/Pearl/Natalie at the school location. A main quest scenerio that will begin the connection between the three of them along with it leading to the ability to freely move between the past and the present. Thus, beginning the branching paths between the characters to get some much looking-forward-to lewd content!

Above is just another special out of game image I put together ;)

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1375688

AD V0.04 P-Report - 8/28

Hope you all have a good weekend everyone. I'm currently in the process of doing a scene between MC/Pearl/Natalie at the school location. A main quest scenerio that will begin the connection between the three of them along with it leading to the ability to freely move between the past and the present. Thus, beginning the branching paths between the characters to get some much looking-forward-to lewd content!

Above is just another special out of game image I put together ;)
OK seems another update without lewd scenes :D milk 'em patrons HARD! :D

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Not too much to talk about since my last progress report post. I'm currently focused on getting some Lily content for the main questline. I mostly am just really looking forward to getting to the point of character storylines branching out so there is a bit more freedom to do content based on what character's you want to see more of.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
11_C.png
4.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 - Progress Report 9/14

Hey everyone,
I've gotten to a temporary stopping point within the main questline of the next update. I moreso just need a break from it and do a little bit of lewd content to spice things up for myself. So I'll be doing the next Silvia scene and will post some sneak peeks of that as soon as I get some nice renders for you. (The Sam render is just a bonus render I made for myself. Though that doesn't mean you won't see her in AD tied with the Harpy content).
I do want to get a better grasp on character personalities and models of what the majority of you may prefer. I do want more side characters within AD as the world is rather large. It will get bigger as content is made and some more love interests can be tied to specific locations that you can progress through. So, sometime soon I'll likely throw up a poll and would encourage comments of what you'd like to see.
New characters ar a bit far off as I need to establish the current cast, especially within V0.04... and V0.05 in the future, but it is something I think about.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You're doing update already 9 months...
... last AD update was like June...
you mean those beta delta lambda bugfupdates:unsure:
if so, you are certainly right, the last one was in June this year.
yet if you, or anyone else, take look at the number of actual updates and developing times - 18 months for only two updates out...thats kinda "9 months.." isnt it?
btw, when he releases 0.04, this year hopefully, those numbers will be different, something like 21-22 months for 3 updates, aka 7 months on average, which is some lighting-speed development for sure :HideThePain:

May 10, 2021
you mean those beta delta lambda bugfupdates:unsure:
if so, you are certainly right, the last one was in June this year.
yet if you, or anyone else, take look at the number of actual updates and developing times - 18 months for only two updates out...thats kinda "9 months.." isnt it?
btw, when he releases 0.04, this year hopefully, those numbers will be different, something like 21-22 months for 3 updates, aka 7 months on average, which is some lighting-speed development for sure :HideThePain:
if the unit of measurement is icstor-updates/per year, then iccreations is not in such a bad position. :KEK:

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah no wonder it was removed then since that would be female NTR. Cause if i had a friend who fucked my mom they will be getting my foot up there ass and a nice steel base ball bat across the skull along with the mom.
Wouldn't that mean anytime the game eventually shows the teacher fucking MC's mom would be NTR? Or even, MC's father, whoever he is, having certainly banged MC's Mom would be NTR? If the MC ends up being his own father would that mean he cucked himself? Time travel sure is confusing.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Wouldn't that mean anytime the game eventually shows the teacher fucking MC's mom would be NTR? Or even, MC's father, whoever he is, having certainly banged MC's Mom would be NTR? If the MC ends up being his own father would that mean he cucked himself? Time travel sure is confusing.
Mom banging dad should be no cuz mom wouldnt be a LI cuz yea dads there.

Teachers a parent to him now so bascially same as above UNLESS MC gets both of them

Own father thing is fucking out there impossible so...no

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Problem is way too much is caught under the term NTR at the moment, cause there are no other better tags and a tag like voyeurism is also extremely broad. Normally someone a character is in a relation with should not be NTR, it is normal they might have sex with them. Unless it is very abusive.

Another thing is that still a lot of people for various reasons prefer not to see those scenes, some cause they want to see that char in action first time with MC and not another, some for jealousy and others it is bit same as with your own Mom (Using the taboo in your game does have consequences how people react to what you do with that char, There is a reason people are attracted to those games just as there are also quite a lot of players that just do not like incest in their games for their reasons), some people just do not want to walk in on their parents for example even if they do know their existence is not a coincidence and again others immerse in MC and every scene without him is not arousing for them as such or worse, where for many other dick is worse as other pussy shown or other pussy is even exciting to them. Also when the other dick/pussy is abusive or even outright rapish that strongly tends to increase the dislike for those scenes by many.

Now the Kim scene in this game had another factor beyond the above which made it for some hard to stomach even if had been skippable. She is supposed to be MC's best friend and well for immersive players but even those less immersive there were quite a few factors in game before that scene already that called into question whether she was a good friend and then you got that scene after MC specifically asked her not to and how she acted about MC with her own family. Well many people had trouble seeing her as a possible good friend after that scene and even a hypocrite (which depending on your view can be seen as a betrayal of Kim of their friendship and her taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable position for her own wants) even above the dislike for other pussy/dick shown for some players.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Problem is way too much is caught under the term NTR at the moment, cause there are no other better tags and a tag like voyeurism is also extremely broad. Normally someone a character is in a relation with should not be NTR, it is normal they might have sex with them. Unless it is very abusive.

Another thing is that still a lot of people for various reasons prefer not to see those scenes, some cause they want to see that char in action first time with MC and not another, some for jealousy and others it is bit same as with your own Mom (Using the taboo in your game does have consequences how people react to what you do with that char, There is a reason people are attracted to those games just as there are also quite a lot of players that just do not like incest in their games for their reasons), some people just do not want to walk in on their parents for example even if they do know their existence is not a coincidence and again others immerse in MC and every scene without him is not arousing for them as such or worse, where for many other dick is worse as other pussy shown or other pussy is even exciting to them. Also when the other dick/pussy is abusive or even outright rapish that strongly tends to increase the dislike for those scenes by many.

Now the Kim scene in this game had another factor beyond the above which made it for some hard to stomach even if had been skippable. She is supposed to be MC's best friend and well for immersive players but even those less immersive there were quite a few factors in game before that scene already that called into question whether she was a good friend and then you got that scene after MC specifically asked her not to and how she acted about MC with her own family. Well many people had trouble seeing her as a possible good friend after that scene and even a hypocrite (which depending on your view can be seen as a betrayal of Kim of their friendship and her taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable position for her own wants) even above the dislike for other pussy/dick shown for some players.
and fucking with ya know TIME ITSELF

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes