3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
To be honest, I put a pause on this game following the change due to pressure from the anti-NTR crowd. They will ruin every good game if given the chance. That scene was a critical flection point for changing the future. The story with Kim and the MC is still developing, but this is going to be a long game with a lot of time to build things. The same people that bitched about this scene absolutely hated everything Kim did. There was not getting through to them. And seeing how that scene was changed from Kim screwing the MC's Mom in the past to them just kissing? C'mon, man. That first one would help explain how she might've slipped to being a lesbian in the future, but just a kiss made her abandon boys for good?

If it were up to me, I'd rather you tell your story the way you want to tell it. If the patrons didn't complain, then what do a bunch of pirates matter? I've had enough bad interactions with the anti-NTR zealots on this page to make me abandon two projects I was working on. There are tons of games where they can get their fap on without having to ruin good games and developers.

Really enjoy your work, I look forward to supporting you more in the future.
True words mate!
The anti ntr crowd on this forum is very toxic , by their logic if MC doesnt get all the girls and they dont remain faithful than its a bad game (for them it doesnt matter that most of them already had sexual experiences and are married, but they you know those guys have insecurities).And another problem which i dont get it here is that one scene was a lesbi scene , i mean they are that desperate to be alphas?
Besides ehm i dont think they get it when they play adult video games , what do they expect? but hey , internet is free and kiddies can also play i guess?
Dev's vision was better than the anti-ntr here indeed. The impact of a kiss is literally 0 than a full lesbian intercourse to shift ones moral values that much. But dev said he wont care about the whining people here. I mean if they straight up say ntr sucks , no one should listen to them , at least if you dont like a scene bring arguments and facts why is that a no no , like you said yourself .
But hey , have faith its early in development , and who knows what changes are in store , maybe that scene will be reverted and the future updates will be ICC genuine work not the anti-ntr vocal people here :))

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The same people that bitched about this scene absolutely hated everything Kim did. There was not getting through to them.
What is even this argument? That was the whole point. That she wasn't a very good friend to begin with and after that tower scene she would be completely irredeemable. And here's the even bigger point, there would be nothing wrong with her behavior and her actions if she was supposed to be unlikeable but she wasn't.
The anti ntr crowd on this forum is very toxic
Oh yeah, the ntr crowd on the other hand is not toxic at all and is full of reasonable people :Kappa:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
What is even this argument? That was the whole point. That she wasn't a very good friend to begin with and after that tower scene she would be completely irredeemable. And here's the even bigger point, there would be nothing wrong with her behavior and her actions if she was supposed to be unlikeable but she wasn't.
This is a adult video game , a game , dont be overdramatic with her character she is a 20 year old girl full of hormones that try to experiment stuff and cant keep her lust in check. But you guys dont see the thing that this game is focused on our MC not on her, you project another level of writing in a place not needed. Yes her character is supposed to be of importance to the story, and her part was better played when she simple fooled with julia. And you people hating of her character is an exageration , i mean she is constructed in a way to be the opposite of MC , she is free spirit and pursues her main interest before MC , but you can see that she struggles with that and is genuinely sorry for that matter.
Now let me point this : " that tower scene she would be completely irredeemable " - and now we have an overreacting MC that got mad as hell that her friend kissed his mother ( besides the fact that the scene change was made fast to appease some people and kinda has some renders with both julia and kim naked after a fully clothed kiss but that is besides the point) the same Mc which is kind and selfless and much more mature . How can she be irredemable that she made his mother life in the present much better , before the time change she was a rundown woman barelly stuggeling to bring a decent life to her 2 children that barelly got enough sleep let alone any time with the kids. And now? she has a nice paid job judging by her car , a normal house not a semi abandoned one and a nice partner in Penny that actually makes her happy. Oh and i forgot about Kim that she also helps Julia now in the coffe shop even though MC said it wasnt necessary.
I am trying to say that yes she was in over her head and made a stupid mistake (one that was foreshadowed long age with her interection with MC sister so it wasnt just out of blue) , but saying she is irredemable means you basically forsaken the rest of the story written and focused exclusively on one scene .
Oh yeah, the ntr crowd on the other hand is not toxic at all and is full of reasonable people :Kappa:
That probably is true to some extent , but i am sorry to tell you that there is always a middleground , there are people that are okay with Ntr as long as the story dictates it and the dev is the one implementing it. The pro NTR people are very few and arent actually interested in this kind of games ... And another thing i may add is that here anti ntr people arent even familiar with ntr aka netorare term but i dont want another debate on that aspect.
Still if you like this game remember that NTR was part of ICC games since as back as Incest Adventure and it is present even in FILF , yes its a plot device which i think suits it better than being a fully fledge aspect of game , thats why i dont understand the change in that scene. Its implication are much better than the actual scene and by no means diminish Kim's character. Also remember we talk about version 0.03! there is more than enough time for her character development and change. Hitting rock bottom in her relationship with mc by fking his mother instead of kissing is much more credible and will better develop her.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That probably is true to some extent , but i am sorry to tell you that there is always a middleground , there are people that are okay with Ntr as long as the story dictates it and the dev is the one implementing it. The pro NTR people are very few and arent actually interested in this kind of games ... And another thing i may add is that here anti ntr people arent even familiar with ntr aka netorare term but i dont want another debate on that aspect.
Still if you like this game remember that NTR was part of ICC games since as back as Incest Adventure and it is present even in FILF , yes its a plot device which i think suits it better than being a fully fledge aspect of game , thats why i dont understand the change in that scene. Its implication are much better than the actual scene and by no means diminish Kim's character. Also remember we talk about version 0.03! there is more than enough time for her character development and change. Hitting rock bottom in her relationship with mc by fking his mother instead of kissing is much more credible and will better develop her.
just go back the thread when 0.2a was released and see what happened during kim & julia scene.. you saying that you don't want to start another debate but you just did since yesterday.. in the end it will all depend on the player whether he likes kim or not, you cannot force someone to like the character just because you have certain reservations to them.. it doesn't make sense.. saying that you have given up on the character, yeah because character's actions have consequences, which make players like them or unlike them it's not so hard.. kim actually saying that she won't go after julia and does exactly that how does that not diminish her character, just quoting your your words here.. in other words people have their opinions you have yours, saying the other opinion is shit and calling them kids or betas just shows how low you can sink just to get them to agree with your opinion

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
just go back the thread when 0.2a was released and see what happened during kim & julia scene.. you saying that you don't want to start another debate but you just did since yesterday.. in the end it will all depend on the player whether he likes kim or not, you cannot force someone to like the character just because you have certain reservations to them.. it doesn't make sense.. saying that you have given up on the character, yeah because character's actions have consequences, which make players like them or unlike them it's not so hard.. kim actually saying that she won't go after julia and does exactly that how does that not diminish her character, just quoting your your words here.. in other words people have their opinions you have yours, saying the other opinion is shit and calling them kids or betas just shows how low you can sink just to get them to agree with your opinion
Yes but that debate turned into a scene that is forced , exactly that , over the top drama for an insignificant fact like a kiss...i mean you want story development but you push the story into wrong direction because lets face it anti ntrs are frustrated when an immaginary character has romance with others they may with emphasys on MAY be a romantic character for MC. Your mentality is contradictory at best , you want great char development and story, but you rage and enforce a change in the story that makes it less developed... If you want to watch 60s kids drama games there are also plenty but dont come with those arguments here.
" kim actually saying that she won't go after julia and does exactly that how does that not diminish her character " - simple she is naive and acts on instinct more than on logic like MC but if you fail to see that she was genuinely sorry for her action and tries to make amends than that is your fault the character is "unlikeable" not ICC's writing...though i think you barelly touched his prior works or understand his style.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yes but that debate turned into a scene that is forced , exactly that , over the top drama for an insignificant fact like a kiss...i mean you want story development but you push the story into wrong direction because lets face it anti ntrs are frustrated when an immaginary character has romance with others they may with emphasys on MAY be a romantic character for MC. Your mentality is contradictory at best , you want great char development and story, but you rage and enforce a change in the story that makes it less developed... If you want to watch 60s kids drama games there are also plenty but dont come with those arguments here.
" kim actually saying that she won't go after julia and does exactly that how does that not diminish her character " - simple she is naive and acts on instinct more than on logic like MC but if you fail to see that she was genuinely sorry for her action and tries to make amends than that is your fault the character is "unlikeable" not ICC's writing...though i think you barelly touched his prior works or understand his style.
dude did you read my full reply, because you seemed to focus only on one point ?
you can't force someone to like a character.. fyi I played his games.. the rpgm ones too.. check my reply again .. because you seem to push your narrative no matter what.. i'm trying to keep it civil, from the past two days you're not.. just check your replies and check the replies when 0.2a launched.. my reply was calm at best where do you see rage? see your replies if you wanna see rage .. you like naive characters some people do not.. so it's not their fault lol neither is yours

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
dude did you read my full reply, because you seemed to focus only on one point ?
you can't force someone to like a character.. fyi I played his games.. the rpgm ones too.. check my reply again .. because you seem to push your narrative no matter what.. i'm trying to keep it civil, from the past two days you're not.. just check your replies and check the replies when 0.2a launched.. my reply was calm at best where do you see rage, see your replies if you wanna see rage
I dont push my own narrative sorry , but the one envisioned by ICC and which was distorted by the anti ntrs at the cost of story telling, what is there to not see? you want story development , go ahead ruin it , and this isnt my vision of things check the scene and straight up tell me that is better than what we had ? But talking with you people is pointless cause you dont bring arguments of your own and improve things , you straight up dimisnish the story because LETS face it people here have insecurities about themselves. Want exemples? check intertwined game ( sorry if i break rules for advertisment on other games here) and you see how toxic anti-ntr peeps can be and how we lost another dev here. Want to enforce your ideas? go ahead and tell them , but dont bring that check 0.02 launch anti ntr flames , cause that is a minority of vocal people speaking.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I dont push my own narrative sorry , but the one envisioned by ICC and which was distorted by the anti ntrs at the cost of story telling, what is there to not see? you want story development , go ahead ruin it , and this isnt my vision of things check the scene and straight up tell me that is better than what we had ? But talking with you people is pointless cause you dont bring arguments of your own and improve things , you straight up dimisnish the story because LETS face it people here have insecurities about themselves. Want exemples? check intertwined game ( sorry if i break rules for advertisment on other games here) and you see how toxic anti-ntr peeps can be and how we lost another dev here. Want to enforce your ideas? go ahead and tell them , but dont bring that check 0.02 launch anti ntr flames , cause that is a minority of vocal people speaking.
I don't know about that game, the games on this website are meant for everyone if they are member and chose to play it.. once they play it it's their choice to comment whether they like something in the game or not like.. it's not so hard to understand.. but when you go ahead and call them 'you people' , it just shows that you don't respect their opinion because it's different than yours.. fact is ICC changed the scene, even if he didn't there would still be debates about kim here regardless [about people liking or hating her character], because this is a pirate forum not his patreon.. screaming is free here.. take care

Reactions: EJW

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I don't know about that game, the games on this website are meant for everyone if they are member and chose to play it.. once they play it it's their choice to comment whether they like something in the game or not like.. it's not so hard to understand.. but when you go ahead and call them 'you people' , it just shows that you don't respect their opinion because it's different than yours.. fact is ICC changed the scene, even if he didn't there would still be debates about kim here regardless [about people liking or hating her character], because this is a pirate forum not his patreon.. screaming is free here.. take care
That show how toxit freeloaders can be , ICC actually cared about people here , but you made it change a scene that fitted his vision better. And in regards to my respect , you had none for the initial viewpoint of the story? change is better but when is chosen by oneself not influenced by a minority. Even though i think patreons sometime influence the dev , i think they are besides the dev himself entitled to give an opinion because its thanks to them the game is alive and kicking. I want to resubscribe to ICC sometimes in the future , atm well some of us cant help more than 1 at the time. But still hope this game will turn better like FILF and past games without pirates interference

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos. and EJW

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
One thing pro-NTR crusaders and anti-NTR crusaders have in common is that they see it where it doesn't exist.

About the famous scene. It is a classical ICC scene. I did not tear my clothes when I saw it. However, I think the kiss works better.
At this point it is useless to continue with the subject. Everyone has made clear their position on the issue. The game is much more than just that scene. It' s a game in development in which we still have to see several plot twists.

(Sorry for my shitty English).

Reactions: Nemo56 and EJW

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
And lets face the elephant in the room , this is an adult game , it is bound to have all kinds fetishes , maybe yours is in it or maybe it isnt , thats exactly why it was a good ideea that scene shouldve been kept , to expend the fetishes and people variety in taste (beside the story implication of course but i think i already put my points there)

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
I'm not very good with English so with ICCreations permission I'm translating the game to Spanish to learn a little of the story as soon as I finish it I'll share the progress.
1634084137651.png

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
This is a adult video game , a game , dont be overdramatic with her character she is a 20 year old girl full of hormones that try to experiment stuff and cant keep her lust in check. But you guys dont see the thing that this game is focused on our MC not on her, you project another level of writing in a place not needed. Yes her character is supposed to be of importance to the story, and her part was better played when she simple fooled with julia. And you people hating of her character is an exageration , i mean she is constructed in a way to be the opposite of MC , she is free spirit and pursues her main interest before MC , but you can see that she struggles with that and is genuinely sorry for that matter.
Now let me point this : " that tower scene she would be completely irredeemable " - and now we have an overreacting MC that got mad as hell that her friend kissed his mother ( besides the fact that the scene change was made fast to appease some people and kinda has some renders with both julia and kim naked after a fully clothed kiss but that is besides the point) the same Mc which is kind and selfless and much more mature . How can she be irredemable that she made his mother life in the present much better , before the time change she was a rundown woman barelly stuggeling to bring a decent life to her 2 children that barelly got enough sleep let alone any time with the kids. And now? she has a nice paid job judging by her car , a normal house not a semi abandoned one and a nice partner in Penny that actually makes her happy. Oh and i forgot about Kim that she also helps Julia now in the coffe shop even though MC said it wasnt necessary.
I am trying to say that yes she was in over her head and made a stupid mistake (one that was foreshadowed long age with her interection with MC sister so it wasnt just out of blue) , but saying she is irredemable means you basically forsaken the rest of the story written and focused exclusively on one scene .
All that positive outcome is very lucky for the mc, but I fail to see how that redeems Kim. It could have been a million other shitty outcomes, but she was lucky it wasn't and that luck is not her accomplishment.

Nov 23, 2017
All that positive outcome is very lucky for the mc, but I fail to see how that redeems Kim. It could have been a million other shitty outcomes, but she was lucky it wasn't and that luck is not her accomplishment.
You are taking the whole mending with the timeline a bit too seriously. The MC got frisky with his teacher in the past, that could also have ended badly if you're going to see it that way. You know, the smallest thing can affect complex systems in catastrophic ways yadda yadda.

And to me the only reason the teacher was around when they went back to the present and ultimately met MC's mother was because he brought her along wasn't it (seriously, can't remember)?. By that logic, who's to say the whole change in the future was not his responsibility all along?

Again, we shouldn't take the rules of time travel too seriously. It's all for fun.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
You are taking the whole mending with the timeline a bit too seriously. The MC got frisky with his teacher in the past, that could also have ended badly if you're going to see it that way. You know, the smallest thing can affect complex systems in catastrophic ways yadda yadda.

And to me the only reason the teacher was around when they went back to the present and ultimately met MC's mother was because he brought her along wasn't it (seriously, can't remember)?. By that logic, who's to say the whole change in the future was not his responsibility all along?

Again, we shouldn't take the rules of time travel too seriously. It's all for fun.
How'd MC end up doing all that with past teacher again...OH RIGHT HAD TO GO FIND KIM!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png
screen_office_laboratory_back_day_g.png screen_office_laboratory_breakroom_day_g.png screen_office_laboratory_entrance_day_g.png screen_office_reception_day_g.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 10/15

Hey everyone,
I finished rendering the Silvia scene and likely will work on one more with her for the next update. I'm now back to main quest progress. I needed to put together a whole new location for the next set of scenes. So for the last couple of days, I've been doing just that. The screen angles and the full setting is for the most part ready.
This location will be mostly of Professor Pearl and at one point, Natalie. You'll be able to unlock the first sex scene with Pearl at the end of this next update. The scene itself will be a little "unconventional/unique" as it is to give it a little flavor with her "research". Before I get to that though, I do need to set up a little bit of some Present time Gwynn.
Lastly, now that I have this scene's location mostly ready. I'll be streaming scene creation again starting this Monday over at

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hehe that would be great but going from what ICC has said on discord he doesn't plan to add an option where you can totally ditch Kim, because she apparently saves your life. Plus the MC has come off pretty wimpy so far, so if he ever grows a backbone, only then does this option make sense.
That's unfortunate as I absolutely despise her. She's what made me quit the game in the first place and that was before the mother diddling debacle.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes