3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png
screen_office_laboratory_back_day_g.png screen_office_laboratory_breakroom_day_g.png screen_office_laboratory_entrance_day_g.png screen_office_reception_day_g.png

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 10/15

Hey everyone,
I finished rendering the Silvia scene and likely will work on one more with her for the next update. I'm now back to main quest progress. I needed to put together a whole new location for the next set of scenes. So for the last couple of days, I've been doing just that. The screen angles and the full setting is for the most part ready.
This location will be mostly of Professor Pearl and at one point, Natalie. You'll be able to unlock the first sex scene with Pearl at the end of this next update. The scene itself will be a little "unconventional/unique" as it is to give it a little flavor with her "research". Before I get to that though, I do need to set up a little bit of some Present time Gwynn.
Lastly, now that I have this scene's location mostly ready. I'll be streaming scene creation again starting this Monday over at

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hehe that would be great but going from what ICC has said on discord he doesn't plan to add an option where you can totally ditch Kim, because she apparently saves your life. Plus the MC has come off pretty wimpy so far, so if he ever grows a backbone, only then does this option make sense.
That's unfortunate as I absolutely despise her. She's what made me quit the game in the first place and that was before the mother diddling debacle.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altered Destiny V0.04 Progress Report 10/28

Hey everyone,
I finished the last Professor Pearl scene a few days ago and have been putting focus onto the Gwynn content for the update. I needed to put together the screens of her main location, which is also the last set of settings I needed to make for the update. I'm now on the scene content that includes her for the update along with a few lewd stuff involving her.
I'll then be finishing up on the main quest content for 0.04, then will be putting together the sex scene involving Lily Pearl along with a few more sexual-themed content in other places. Hopefully, I'll stream the Gwynn scene creation soon (tomorrow?). She is the most "mature" character, so it may check a few boxes for some of you ;).

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I don't even blame them, if I was a game dev I'd milk all my patrons dry for as long as possible, get that bread
And then they shouldnt wonder when patreon numbers dwindle. Being constant in updates means hardwork , but is what brings more patreon faster and will net you more in the long run.That or the strategy employed by DPC with making huge complete updates that are worth the wait.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
ad03.png

Altered Destiny Progress Report 11/3

Hey everyone,
Hope you all had a good Halloween. I do enjoy posting some spooky themed custom renders at this time of year, but I wasn't able to find a release before the 31st. I've been very much wanting to get on a 4-6 week release schedule. I can do that with FILF, but it can be a bit difficult with the non-scene work with AD. Once I get to main story end of V0.04, I believe I can do that, and I'm two scenes away from hitting that point.
I want to add some extra lewd content to the end of this update, but I know some want to see what I already have ready. So, I plan to have a release ready once I finish these two scenes and will have another release soon after that includes some side quest lewd content (TL;DR - Release in November and December). Essentially, with the release this month, you should expect releases every 4-6 weeks with rare cases of a delay with big AD plot point main story progression. Once that December release is out, I'll be doing a couple FILF releases.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
So I've just played this for the first time and 2 things really stand out. The characters sometimes make the stupidest faces you could ever imagine and that just makes them look super goofy and not really attractive which is an issue because some of them are Lis and I'm supposed to be attracter to them but I'm not just feeling it at the moment.

And the second thing is that I really don't like Kim, I almost want to say hate her, she's just so annoying. I obviously didn't see the original "scene" but I've read through the thread so I know about it but that doesn't really matter. Even if you take out the whole tower fiasco, and even if you don't take the current scene into account, she's still super unlikable to me. And she's obviously supposed to be a major character in this story so she's not going anywhere.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So I've just played this for the first time and 2 things really stand out. The characters sometimes make the stupidest faces you could ever imagine and that just makes them look super goofy and not really attractive which is an issue because some of them are Lis and I'm supposed to be attracter to them but I'm not just feeling it at the moment.

And the second thing is that I really don't like Kim, I almost want to say hate her, she's just so annoying. I obviously didn't see the original "scene" but I've read through the thread so I know about it but that doesn't really matter. Even if you take out the whole tower fiasco, and even if you don't take the current scene into account, she's still super unlikable to me. And she's obviously supposed to be a major character in this story so she's not going anywhere.
And that definitely is a super valid opinion. Basically, I want the biggest character growths for the MC and Kim. MC going from being a passive "pushover" to a more assertive, confident person. Kim going from being a bit self-centered to a more caring, thoughtful person. The overall story is just beginning and I want it to progress more and more towards that.

I used to get a lot of flak about Samantha in FILF. Bitchy attitude and just overall mean. Then the story progressed and her character's personality did a 180 and then I don't hear about it anymore. That's just like for AD, it's to be expected from the community. The biggest difference is that the 180 happens within 10 minutes of game time while AD takes a bit longer. Kim's character is supposed to hit those buttons and I can tell I did it well as I get praise for her character, and hate. It accidentally built a lot of discussion which is good for me as a dev. More thread bumps, heh.

All in all, story progresses, things change. You may not change your opinion and that's cool. The #1 rule is to remember that a dev can't please everyone.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
ad03.png

Altered Destiny Progress Report 11/18

Hey everyone,
I've finished on creating scene content for the next update. I'm in the rendering process of images and animations, but while that is going on, I'm working on getting everything together in game. That includes, text, transitions, code, etc which is a bit of work. I REALLY want to have the beta ready before the end of the month and will do all I can to try and hit that mark.
Once it's out, I should be on a 4-6 week release schedule from then on. I'm debating on whether to work on those extra lewd scenes for AD that I had planned on, or to focus on finishing up FILF. Will decide once I get to that point of release. As for now, just keep an eye out for the BETA as I'll post it as soon as it's ready. Thanks!

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So is there an incest patch or not?? I'm getting 521 error when I hit the link, and did some searching on the thread and saw some talk about old patch, replaced patch, general patch, not working patch etc. but unclear what to try.
If there is one that works, can someone please post the link? Thanks!

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 1506377

Altered Destiny Progress Report 11/18

Hey everyone,
I've finished on creating scene content for the next update. I'm in the rendering process of images and animations, but while that is going on, I'm working on getting everything together in game. That includes, text, transitions, code, etc which is a bit of work. I REALLY want to have the beta ready before the end of the month and will do all I can to try and hit that mark.
Once it's out, I should be on a 4-6 week release schedule from then on. I'm debating on whether to work on those extra lewd scenes for AD that I had planned on, or to focus on finishing up FILF. Will decide once I get to that point of release. As for now, just keep an eye out for the BETA as I'll post it as soon as it's ready. Thanks!
PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! FINISH FILF! LOL

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I used the one from the main page, the server error might be temporary. But since the story just started, it really doesn't matter.
Thanks for your reply. As of now I'm still getting 521 error. (do you have a copy of it you can post?)

You say "the story just started" not sure what you mean by that since it says the post was last updated 6-20-21.
I also don't know what you mean by "it really doesn't matter" because if I start the game I would like to start with the patch.

Please advise, Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes