3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
I feel like everyone in this game is descendants of MCs. including his own mother, his sister and most likely even himself

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Little different since it's on Lewdpatcher.
So's the one for Lunar's Chosen, even though PT Games explicitly stated in the game's thread here that there's not meant to be any incest.

Is it revealed in the game that who is the father of mc?
Since it seems this is kind of a rework of The Artifact (earlier game from ICCreations), it'll probably wind up being the MC himself.
In The Artifact, the MC wound up being his own grandfather, father of his own mother and his own father too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like everyone in this game is descendants of MCs. including his own mother, his sister and most likely even himself
that's been speculated too but then he would get 2/3 genes from his mother and 1/3 from his ex-father.

Reactions: namtab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could you please tell me who the first woman in your signature is? I recognize Brittani from FIN but I can't for the life of me remember who the other one is, I've been searching for over an hour and getting nowhere.
tip 1. avoid asking on game threads name of games or chars cause it's against rules.
tip 2. also don't post links to other games due against rules.
tip 3. go ask on recommendations about 1st.

Reactions: Erodjinnious

Erodjinnious

May 15, 2024
tip 1. avoid asking on game threads name of games or chars cause it's against rules.
tip 2. also don't post links to other games due against rules.
tip 3. go ask on recommendations about 1st.
Yeah, I was worried that was against the rules. I tried to dm them to ask, but don't seem to have permission. Where is the right place to ask about that picture?

Erodjinnious

May 15, 2024
recommendations and with 1 post you don't unlock dm.
I have no idea where the recommendations section is. I've been looking but I am evidently inept at using forums. I've read your signature several times before and still posted before searching. *facepalm*

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea where the recommendations section is. I've been looking but I am evidently inept at using forums. I've read your signature several times before and still posted before searching. *facepalm*
FFR, there are two easy methods for finding that link.
  1. If you go to the very bottom of most pages on this site, there is a link to the Forum Rules. If you then scroll down to section 2, item 4, you will find a link to that very forum provided there.

2. If you click the F95 logo at the top of almost any page, you will be taken to the site's homepage. From there, scroll down to the Discussion section and you'll find a link for "Recommendations & Identification" in that first subsection (General Discussions) as well.

Reactions: Erodjinnious

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
FYI, ICCreations shared today that the illness that has been slowing his ability to work these past couple weeks has turned into pneumonia

1720279319790.png

Poor guy's overworking himself into the hospital for his craft. :\

If you are the type of person that believes in tangible methods of support over "thoughts and prayers" then now might be a good time to decide to give/contribute a couple bucks, imo

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Everyone

Health Update: 7/8
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give an update to what's been going on with me as I like to be transparent if it affects my work in any way. I ended up getting my x-ray results back and was told that I had a partial lung collapse due to Pneumonia and was told I should go to the ER. I did just that and was diagnosed with "Mycoplasma Pneumoniae" which is essentially a bacteria infection of the lung. Only a lobe of a lung had collapsed and I've been given something to help train it to open it back up. I was told that this infection isn't something that can really go away on it's own, as is the reason why I've been sick for a week without any recovery. I've been prescribed a set of z-pack antibiotics to kill the infection and over a single day I went from feeling like a corpse and only having energy to walk to having somewhat of a feeling of normalcy.
I've luckily gone through life with very minimal health problems, and this was the first time something really kicked my ass. I lost about 10 days, so obviously I fell behind, but I'm happy to feel that I'm finally recovering and confident enough to start up work again.

Anyways, that's really all I wanted to say. I'm not back to 100% energy, and I run a strong cough, but I feel like I can finally get back to a normal routine. The most difficult part now is to try and keep the sickness contained as it's very contagious and my wife who is due to just a couple of weeks can not get this sickness. Thank you

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes