3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
And that definitely is a super valid opinion. Basically, I want the biggest character growths for the MC and Kim. MC going from being a passive "pushover" to a more assertive, confident person. Kim going from being a bit self-centered to a more caring, thoughtful person. The overall story is just beginning and I want it to progress more and more towards that.

I used to get a lot of flak about Samantha in FILF. Bitchy attitude and just overall mean. Then the story progressed and her character's personality did a 180 and then I don't hear about it anymore. That's just like for AD, it's to be expected from the community.
Lol ,some people think Samantha was a bitch in F.I.L.F. isn't really equivalent,to what do you mean I can't have the MC leave Kim's ass in a ditch,with a couple of bullets in her.

Kind of looking forward to watching your Patreon numbers when F.I.L.F. is finished,and this is your MAIN game. Do they go up/down or hold steady

Reactions: eddie987 and DD69-1

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Lol ,some people think Samantha was a bitch in F.I.L.F. isn't really equivalent,to what do you mean I can't have the MC leave Kim's ass in a ditch,with a couple of bullets in her.

Kind of looking forward to watching your Patreon numbers when F.I.L.F. is finished,and this is your MAIN game. Do they go up/down or hold steady
Hey, thanks for the thread bump! It really helps give more exposure!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know for a fact that if FILF is completed or even on a monthly basis his number will most definitely go up. I've been following that game since it first came out. I love the story on that game and its in my top 5 favorites
Yeah, it was nice. A bit too "mom" oriented, but good otherwise. Honestly I would have a hard time to choose which of the games should be next.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
"Just started" as in "there is not much content yet". You don't get to do anything dirty with anyone.
Thanks again! Finally had the time to start the game (patch worked fine btw) and as you say not much going on yet, but it is a nice departure from the all the other run of the mill games. I really like the voicing that goes with some text, and the subtle little animations where normally there is none in the overall image.

Looking so forward to action with Kim's Mom. I dide'nt read posts related to updates and future content yet (but will do) but I hope that plans and updates are in the works.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Thanks again! Finally had the time to start the game (patch worked fine btw) and as you say not much going on yet, but it is a nice departure from the all the other run of the mill games. I really like the voicing that goes with some text, and the subtle little animations where normally there is none in the overall image.

Looking so forward to action with Kim's Mom. I dide'nt read posts related to updates and future content yet (but will do) but I hope that plans and updates are in the works.
I am currently putting together the next release and hope to have it ready in about a week. Birthday and Thanksgiving may put a tiny hit on me finishing, hopefully not. As for voicing, that will be removed until a time that I can find it financially viable. More of like a wish that isn't possible at this current state. The next update reaches the point of the ability to travel between the past and present, but I'll release another somewhat shortly after (4-6 weeks) that includes more "now ready to make" sex scenes and other lewd endeavors with the MC in this current part in the story.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I am currently putting together the next release and hope to have it ready in about a week.
Thanks for the info, seems I do not understand the ididiosyncrasies of xxx game releases/updates. Is this OP's game (Grazygamer43) or Endless or your game to control and update???

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for the info, seems I do not understand the ididiosyncrasies of xxx game releases/updates. Is this OP's game (Grazygamer43) or Endless or your game to control and update???
That would be mine. Others post it, I just comment on it. Currently, I work alone ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: El Buho

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Alright take 2, dunno how long it's been since I've played this game but I'm bored so I'm giving it/Kim another chance to make it up to me and I'm expecting the whole nine yards this apology better come with flowers, chocolate and a candlelit dinner Kim because we know you'd do it for the MC's mom and sister this is the least he deserves! :mad: also when MC inevitably gets with your mom remember it was justified from one motherfucker to the next!

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes