3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I did and it worked for a few events but now its no longer providing the "!" on the map. It only showed Kates mom events and the science lady event. Still have 2 locked evets looking at the scenario replay page and side quests.
Likely needing to unlock Gwynn's house. Borrow Kim's skateboard from her when she's at the skatepark OR home and it'll unlock previously unreachable locations. Honestly, probably should add a "!" to Kim before the first time you've borrowed it to help guide the player to borrow it.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Likely needing to unlock Gwynn's house. Borrow Kim's skateboard from her when she's at the skatepark OR home and it'll unlock previously unreachable locations. Honestly, probably should add a "!" to Kim before the first time you've borrowed it to help guide the player to borrow it.
Thanks for trying to help but I already did that. Had a talk with Gwynn and all the options she offers.

Here is a save file if you want to check why its not showing up. I have passed 2 weeks of ingame time to see if one "!" popes up but no luck. Also tuned handholding on and off, no difference.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for trying to help but I already did that. Had a talk with Gwynn and all the options she offers.

Here is a save file if you want to check why its not showing up. I have passed 2 weeks of ingame time to see if one "!" popes up but no luck. Also tuned handholding on and off, no difference.
So, did you take the trinket at night, and take it to lily? The main quest ends there and leaves the Silvia scene and the sketchquest stuff

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Yea I'm in the same scenario as the guy above i even tried the handholding thing I get no new markers nothing I cant find anyone meaningful to talk to in game I just did some jacuzzi stuff with kims mom which was hot ngl i like her but maybe I'm biased to having yellow fever but that is by the by. Would love to know where I am going wrong is it a bug maybe?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
So, did you take the trinket at night, and take it to lily? The main quest ends there and leaves the Silvia scene and the sketchquest stuff
Im stuck at the "take the trinket part" since at night with the skate board I cant seem to find it. The picture the fortune teller shows (of the MC swiping something that looks like a white vase) I cant find that.

LeonB

May 7, 2020
Yea I'm in the same scenario as the guy above i even tried the handholding thing I get no new markers nothing I cant find anyone meaningful to talk to in game I just did some jacuzzi stuff with kims mom which was hot ngl i like her but maybe I'm biased to having yellow fever but that is by the by. Would love to know where I am going wrong is it a bug maybe?
I encountered the same issue. It seems to be caused by talking to your grandma before talking to Lilly. Replayed it in a different order and I was able to steal the trinket.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I encountered the same issue. It seems to be caused by talking to your grandma before talking to Lilly. Replayed it in a different order and I was able to steal the trinket.
Would you be able to give me a save of that order so i can continue?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I just checked my code and yep, you totally caught the issue. Thank you very much for pointing that out. It's a rather curcial one so I'm putting in the fixes now and will update.

I also found that selecting how long to sleep and then hitting back will put you into the previously changed bedroom. Fixed that.

This is a beta time and stuff slips through the cracks, but I will try and get everything fixed asap. For now, go to Perl's Lab before speaking to Gwynn about Olivia and it will work

LeonB

May 7, 2020
Would you be able to give me a save of that order so i can continue?
Already been to Lilly with the trinket and she unlocked the artifact for your use. Cant go further back unfortunately.

I just checked my code and yep, you totally caught the issue. Thank you very much for pointing that out. It's a rather curcial one so I'm putting in the fixes now and will update.

I also found that selecting how long to sleep and then hitting back will put you into the previously changed bedroom. Fixed that.

This is a beta time and stuff slips through the cracks, but I will try and get everything fixed asap. For now, go to Perl's Lab before speaking to Gwynn about Olivia and it will work
My pleasure. :)

Reactions: 777Mike777

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Update Notes:
- A continuation of the main storyline mostly involving Natalie, Lily and Gwynn.
- A new side quest scene with the Silvia character .
- A new Sketch Quest lewd scene to unlock.
- A new lewd scene within your bathtub.
- Two new locations: Gwynn's House (Present) and Lily's Lab (Present)
- Able to reach the point to be able to travel to and from the past at your leisure.
- Removed voice acting until /If I'm ever able find it financial viable, sorry.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021

I don't see silvia and can't spech what should i do

When copying over animated imagebutton code to edit, I accidently cut/paste and didn't make a duplicate. So the code isn't there. Fixed in the upcoming B version. You can click the red text though and it'll still work

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes