3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's about time IC updated this one! I've been waiting patiently, but my patience was starting to run then that he was ever going to get back to it. He's already abandoned one great game. Hope he doesn't do it to this one, too.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I mean, yeah, there are some brief exchanges (with Gwenn & Mme Nadia etc) and a new sketch, but it's an update not worth playing IMHO. Should wait for the completed version I guess.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey !

I tried using the ipatch, but the game crashed it.

Someone has the working ipatch to share, please?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hey !

I tried using the ipatch, but the game crashed it.

Someone has the working ipatch to share, please?
how do i fix this. plss help me guys. thank you in advance
Just edit patch.rpy in any text editor and you will see "=" is missing in line 52.

The line should be

Code:
    o2 = "your Aunt"
Edit, save, start the game.

I wouldn't bother though, there's almost no new content in this update.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Just edit patch.rpy in any text editor and you will see "=" is missing in line 52.

The line should be

Code:
    o2 = "your Aunt"

I did what you said, but still the same problem.

Anyway, where can I find the frog at the pond?

Sultrox

Mar 7, 2020

The line should be

Code:
    o2 = "your Aunt"

thanks man

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Have not tried this game yet and if it's cool i'll follow up but have played filf and its pretty awesome I would buy it when its finished 4 sure. Got that ICSTOR quality and mix of humor etc that feel idk but dev has top-tier skills and with ICSTOR sadly appearing finished-big opportunity.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Can we get a "Workupload" widget please? the download is much faster with it.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
So this dude has been working on v0.04 for the past what 4 months. Is the amount of content equivalent to this time? I wanna know if I'll just waste my time playing this update or not.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
So this dude has been working on v0.04 for the past what 4 months. Is the amount of content equivalent to this time? I wanna know if I'll just waste my time playing this update or not.
Dev stated they had a backlog of text and code but didn't give more context. Stated that releases will go back to a 4-6 week schedule so should hopefully not be a long wait if you skip this one.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes