3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
bit lost for the last part of the lewd art. Fortune teller tells me I need to catch a fictional tv show when day is ending....but cannot access tv at that time in either my house or friends house...won't let me in...so how do I see the event?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
How to take olivia's key from grandma?
How to click that switch channel on Silvia's tv?
Where to click inspiration in school?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
it under her pillow click on the grandma
No no no you got it wrong. I clicked everything many many many times. I mean everything that includes grandma many times. Nothing nothing at all. 2 hours for nothing. Can you give me your savedata? I'm tired of this bullshit

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
No no no you got it wrong. I clicked everything many many many times. I mean everything that includes grandma many times. Nothing nothing at all. 2 hours for nothing. Can you give me your savedata? I'm tired of this bullshit
try to talk with teacher and then skip several days then go to her room again and click picture of hand on top right corner then I think u will be able to click

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this really need a ingame mod lol, I have no idea what to do and no info anywhere what to do :p

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
this really need a ingame mod lol, I have no idea what to do and no info anywhere what to do :p
type in handholding in the cheat menu within your computer. likely will change it to auto on in the next update with the option to be turned off instead.

Reactions: DA22
Nov 23, 2017
On 0.04b there seems to be a typo somewhere in the code of the map that looks for images/map/dayofweek_fr.png where I guess it should be pointing to images/map/dayofweek_fri.png. Happened when traveling to the past on a friday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
VentureZapatist
Interesting find. Yeah, definitely just a missed code error. Before, you only interacted with the past on a specific day of the week. Now, as you can go back at any point in time, the little mistake has finally been shown.

Reactions: VentureZapatist

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
Tengo problemas con el parche y no sé cómo solucionarlo, vi que se podía arreglar pero no sé con qué programa hacerlo ya que ningún editor de texto lo abre correctamente, me salen diferentes caracteres

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
tam12345
Evening time at Kim's House. While James is flipping through the channels.
When they are flipping channels, i have done the full conversation, and picked all the options, nothing gets unlocked. If I try coming after that, won't let me in the house due to them being "sleeping"

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
get this when trying to do silvia seduction side quest (morning at kim's home)
1638602772146.png
You can still trigger the event by clicking on that line

Reactions: AlexCooper

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
When they are flipping channels, i have done the full conversation, and picked all the options, nothing gets unlocked. If I try coming after that, won't let me in the house due to them being "sleeping"
No, like the others you need to click on item itself within the screen, the tv. Use the hover button that darkens in clickable parts to get an easier view of it if needed
trauts fixed in the B version

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes