3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is anyone getting an image not found when you try and go to to kim's house in the morning? it makes the sylvia seduction side quest near impossible
and i can't seem to talk to Gwynn about Olivia even though i have done that part of the quest and know about the photo

apparently i found another issue- on friday when grandma is in the garden you go talk to her and it defaults to her in the house sitting down and the dialogue for the garden scene is still going on in the backround

Last edited:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo so for the walkthrough, it says I have to talk to Gwynn about Olivia. But when I talk to Gwynn, I only get one option of dialogue. Am I missing something or did I forget to do anything?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone help me. the game has started to do a weird thing. When I try to interact with someone, the attached screen appears and I only see the texts. What am I doing wrong?

Aug 26, 2021
Altered Destiny [v0.04a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 637 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 603 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Please update to current version, thanks a lot

Reactions: LeonBlack

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Yo so for the walkthrough, it says I have to talk to Gwynn about Olivia. But when I talk to Gwynn, I only get one option of dialogue. Am I missing something or did I forget to do anything?
As far as I figure it you have to catch her in her garden- so far i have seen it friday evening- the regular in the chair won't progress the quest

audiosd26

Aug 14, 2018
Getting an error when swimming with Penny

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_penny_ep_campout_2_choice_continued_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 157, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 173, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 150, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 112, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 227, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 344, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 256, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 169, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_isle_right.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_isle_right.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 256, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 228, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 228, in script call
File "scripts/idles/scene_nadiaidle_ft.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_ft_readings.rpyc", line 829, in script call
File "scripts/locations/park/screen_park_present_entrance.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 223, in script call
File "scripts/idles/scene_nadiaidle_ft.rpyc", line 171, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_ft_readings.rpyc", line 576, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 112, in script call
File "scripts/idles/scene_nadiaidle_ft.rpyc", line 159, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_ft_readings.rpyc", line 295, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_kitchen.rpyc", line 188, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_kitchen.rpyc", line 188, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/eventplanner_scenes/ep_campout.rpyc", line 854, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene_penny_ep_campout_2_choice_continued_1'.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Will the 4a patch work with 4b?
The mega file from lewdpatcher is gone and the other one has only the 4a patch file

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Go to forest to do the pictures but wont let me go after I take them.. with or without talking to kim first

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Rebeldad
It's in the backside pond. Click it and it'll bring up the pond screen itself. Easiest way to find something you may be missing is hovering over the hand button on the top right and it'll light up anything you may have missed.

Reactions: Rebeldad and Lovv99
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes