3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
got this error while trying to upload photo into computer
NameError: name 'picture_gwynnsleep1' is not defined

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I have seen this from the other site, how do i get this scene?

edit : I think i have finished the entire chapter 3. Is every chapter equivalent to v0.1 ? if it why there isn't a chapter 4?

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png

Altered Destiny V0.05 - Progress Report

Hey everyone,
As soon as I was confident V0.04 was essentially bug free, I jumped right into working on those lewd scenes I had previously planned for it. It'll be labeled as V0.05 to make it easier for others to know that it includes new content (since letter changed versions usually just mean bug fixes). It's essentially 2 1/2 scenes with Natalie before I move onto a sex scene with a new character that is also associated with gwynn. This update should be ready in 4-6 weeks time. Thanks!

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I have seen this from the other site, how do i get this scene?

edit : I think i have finished the entire chapter 3. Is every chapter equivalent to v0.1 ? if it why there isn't a chapter 4?
That's not a scene. That's just something Nadia sees when she's looking into your ambitions/future to see if you're worthy of helping for the artifact.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Altered Destiny [v0.04b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 643 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you upload to other host? mixdrop is slow as hell here, often the download wouldn't progress at all

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Finally a good look at the gilf... and I don't care if she doesn't look as a normal grandma, she's a gilf and that's what matters, I really like that Iccreations really care about them, that one scene from The Artifact was amazing.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Went to the fortune teller, and she said to meet up with Sam so that we can find out why her plans have gone awry. But At noon she's either at the skatepark or the coffee shop and there's no option for that dialog.

So what am I supposed to do?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
can somebody help me with the 'gaining control' quest step by step? The fortune teller says 'Meet with these two within their own personal quarters'. I visit science teacher's at her quarter. Who is the other older girl? Gwynn? I talked to her at her house as well and nothing happens. Than it says speak to your elder which means mom? I speak to her every time everywhere nothing happens? I'm so confused. Please someone help me!

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Oh that lady in the picture when fortune teller says 'meet with these two' isn't Gwynn I think? One of them is Lily for sure. Who is the other old lady and how and where can I meet her? Please help :(

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Oh that lady in the picture when fortune teller says 'meet with these two' isn't Gwynn I think? One of them is Lily for sure. Who is the other old lady and how and where can I meet her? Please help :(

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It says

Speak to Gwynn about Olivia, use the beach photo as proof.

The problem is I literally can't. I already have the beach photo but the only dialogue option is 'Live alone Peaceful or lonely'. I can't show anything to her. There is no option for it

Reactions: Lexkar83

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It says

The problem is I literally can't. I already have the beach photo but the only dialogue option is 'Live alone Peaceful or lonely'. I can't show anything to her. There is no option for it
keep talking to her, more options should pop up, once you talk to her, then you're presented with 2 options, worked for me

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
It says

what version are you running? Also post your save and I’ll take a look

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I play 0.04b. Here is my save. Thanks for the help!
Just checked your save. Seemed to work just fine for me. Seen you already had Kim's skateboard and Gwynn's unlocked. Clicked on her outside, seen the scene and had the option.

Now, I THINK I know of the problem. I may have ran into it in testing, but running mod tools to super skip scenes, I couldn't figure out if I fucked up or just missed something. I changed the quest variable of gwynn's questline to something else and I have it fix after you load into the game. Now, I assume you're going through this in one playthrough? If so, then maybe that specific variable isn't getting changed until you restart the game, and that's why it worked for me, I started the game up with your save.

So... essentially, just restart the program and load in the save you sent me and go to gwynn's house. I bet she was never outside for you and the door was able to be used to visit her. It should have barred you from going in.

edit: from what I see, if you don't load in at any point between returning to the present and now, it causes the problem. I've fixed the problem though!

TL;DR - Restart the program, load in your save and try again.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes