3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

HappyV164

Sep 25, 2018
This should do it for ya
Hey ICC,

Dont mean to bring up the FILF game since you just drop a new update on this game, but I was curious are you ever going to go back to that game. I know some people prefer this game but there are people including myself that wants to see FILF story unfold. It would be awesome if you could find a balance of making both games

Reactions: Little Fella

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:cool:I liked back to the past game plot when it was released :rolleyes:back in 2019 or 2020 not sure, however it soon disappeared :BootyTime:completely and the dev stopped his previous hit game FILF:FacePalm: development as well:cautious:.

Reactions: Little Fella

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
@iccreations
Is it possible to implement update only files for this and FILF?
It would be possible, but difficult without proper preparation with the sher amount of new images, old image changes, mini game stuff and so on. the scripts themselves would of course be easy as their size is simple

ztepjk

May 20, 2018
love your work ICC but will you ever finish FILF? the only thing i'm asking for is more options for his aunt in the final scene; that being said good work in this game, looking forward to fuerher updates

diabolicalschemer

Apr 22, 2017
My game won't open properly, the window will only open up for about a second only showing white and then close immediately on its own any solutions to this?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
@iccreations
Is it possible to implement update only files for this and FILF?
It would be possible, but difficult without proper preparation ...
This is quit easy to do, especially with a directory structure like used by Ren`Py.

If one wants to stay with python language there is the approach based on xdelta3, diff-match-patch or pythons own stdlib filecmp module. I worked last year on such a solution based on filecmp. Basically you diff two versions of the same directory structure and copy the differences then out. That is your patch content then and you c&p it on the old version. I got even a roughly working version of it but largely untested.

For example:
I used it just now on Altered Destiny v0.4 and v0.5 and got a patch size of 485,1 MiB. (Strangely he sees even some renpy files as different even though the renpy version the same is.) On the downside but nonetheless important: The files from the Ren`py Archives must for the comparison be unpacked and the archives removed or whole RPA files(BIG!) end up in the patch. I don't know how to make with Ren`Py then a single patch rpa from this but this should also be possible. I've seen it.

Don't know if there interest is on the script. Let me know.

Last edited:

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
This is quit easy to do, especially with a directory structure like used by Ren`Py.

If one wants to stay with python language there is the approach based on xdelta3, diff-match-patch or pythons own stdlib filecmp module. I worked last year on such a solution based on filcmp Basically you diff two versions of the same directory structure and copy the differences then out. That is your patch content then and you c&p it on the old version. I got even a roughly working version of it but largely untested.

For example:
I used it just now on Altered Destiny v0.4 and v0.5 and got a patch size of 485,1 MiB. (Strangely he takes even some renpy files as differnet even though the renpy version the same is.) On the downside but nonetheless important: The files from the Ren`py Archives must for the comparison be unpacked and the archives removed or whole RPA files(BIG!) end up in the patch. I dont know how to make with Ren`Py then a single patch rpa from this but this should also be possible. I've seen it.

Dont know if there interest is on the script. Let me know.
I'm always willing to try it out sometime. Likely for next release. Just from the top of my head, even if there was a program that seperated files/folders that were modified after a certain date would work as well.

The correct map is the bottom right one. Just follow that pattern to the atom and you're good. Once the scene is in, i'll add an 'ezmode' cheat option to make it trivial for those who find it too difficult.

Reactions: Amazonqween
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes