3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
My game won't open properly, the window will only open up for about a second only showing white and then close immediately on its own any solutions to this?
i have the same problem
For me in linux the execution rights for the starter and the corresponding files in the ../lib/ dirs where not set. After i did correct it everything runs. Dont know if this in Win the same problem is.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I'm always willing to try it out sometime. Likely for next release. Just from the top of my head, even if there was a program that seperated files/folders that were modified after a certain date would work as well.

The correct map is the bottom right one. Just follow that pattern to the atom and you're good. Once the scene is in, i'll add an 'ezmode' cheat option to make it trivial for those who find it too difficult.
THANKS U THAY HELP ME :) BUT NOT THIS VISION ?!

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Fucking Kim, because she ruined the whole game. If there had been a chance to throw the whole slut down from there from the water tower, I wouldn’t have thought for a second. At first, it laughs insanely when she is thought to be my girlfriend and fixes the matter very uncomfortably. At that point, the bells should have been ringing and deleting the game. Then comes Lez-NTR. No one touches my family member, especially my mother or sister. The NTR is not gender bound and this is a good example of how Lez-NTR spoils the game. Best friend in my ass. A best friend who makes a friend a cuckold and in the worst possible way Les-NTR. Even when the slut knows my point on that. It knows very well that what it does make me angry, but still she has to slut. That slut also knows how I feel about her and my family. No, still she throws everything in the trash. It wouldn’t be a bad thing if she was lesbian with someone just outside the story, but don’t fuck with my family or friends.

Then I get annoyed by the thing that comes in every situation like this. "this isn't what it looks like," "you don't understand," and all the other shit. Yes I believe my own eyes and it is useless for a slut to explain anything.

I thought before that this might be a good game, but it seems to be full of shit. Nothing will help the situation at this point. Luckily I didn't carry a penny in the cash of this dev.

Last edited:

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Fucking Kim, because she ruined the whole game. If there had been a chance to throw the whole slut down from there from the water tower, I wouldn’t have thought for a second. At first, it laughs insanely when she is thought to be my girlfriend and fixes the matter very uncomfortably. At that point, the bells should have been ringing and deleting the game. Then comes Lez-NTR. No one touches my family member, especially my mother or sister. The NTR is not gender bound and this is a good example of how Lez-NTR spoils the game. Best friend in my ass. A best friend who makes a friend a cuckold and in the worst possible way Les-NTR. Even when the slut knows my point on that. It knows very well that what it does make me angry, but still she has to slut. That slut also knows how I feel about her and my family. No, still she throws everything in the trash. It wouldn’t be a bad thing if she was lesbian with someone just outside the story, but don’t fuck with my family or friends.

Then I get annoyed by the thing that comes in every situation like this. "this isn't what it looks like," "you don't understand," and all the other shit. Yes I believe my own eyes and it is useless for a slut to explain anything.

I thought before that this might be a good game, but it seems to be full of shit. Nothing will help the situation at this point. Luckily I didn't carry a penny in the cash of this dev.
Thanks for the thread bump. It is worth its weight in gold

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
okay jokes aside I will give a bit of input into the topic without ANY context as I've only skimmed some comments and therefore know everything I need to know.

Les-NTR, I believe is and can be a thing . . . but (and I can't believe I have to explain this) only if the woman is stealing the other woman away from you. Otherwise it's just voyuerism.

Plus, if I know ICCreactions (and again I have ZERO context for this as I've entered this thread for maybe the first time) if the implication is that you, the MC, will inevitably have sex with both of the women (including together) then that's also not something to get all hyphy about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Naxos and EJW

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'll never get why people are so obsessed with NTR, no matter if for it or against it.
As long as it fits the story, I'm good.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please help i am new to this game. What types of people incest are present in this game? Incest in present timeline or incest in past timeline??? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'll never get why people are so obsessed with NTR, no matter if for it or against it.
As long as it fits the story, I'm good.
People get emotionally invested and project themselves onto the MC, therefore when the MC gets cheated on, the player feels cheated on. Depending on the person, that's something players absolutely want to avoid, and if they find a game without it, they dig in their heels to make sure it stays that way.

It all comes down to play style and preference. Personally? I don't like NTR because I'm one of those that project myself ont o the MC. If there is NTR (which again, this doesn't sound like it) I generally leave the game alone . . . I don't type out a massive diatribe about how the dev betrayed the fans or shit like that.

Only time I get annoyed is if it sneaks up on you, like you're 60% through a game and BAM, a clear love interest is banging someone else, which is more to do with bad tagging

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hey everyone! Coming into this thread as ICCreations is one of my favorite devs so I wanted to see how this game is goi-

Sees the classic "I want to be the only one to have sex with any of these girls so anyone doing anything with anyone is NTR even if the MC doesn't view it that way" debate

. . .
See ya!

Thanks for the thread bump

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
People get emotionally invested and project themselves onto the MC, therefore when the MC gets cheated on, the player feels cheated on. Depending on the person, that's something players absolutely want to avoid, and if they find a game without it, they dig in their heels to make sure it stays that way.

It all comes down to play style and preference. Personally? I don't like NTR because I'm one of those that project myself ont o the MC. If there is NTR (which again, this doesn't sound like it) I generally leave the game alone . . . I don't type out a massive diatribe about how the dev betrayed the fans or shit like that.

Only time I get annoyed is if it sneaks up on you, like you're 60% through a game and BAM, a clear love interest is banging someone else, which is more to do with bad tagging
And then there are those who can't distinguish between swinging, sharing, NTR and characters who have other relationsips. The moment any NPC is doing anything with anyone that is not the player, they start whining about NTR being in the game.

What you described - 'real' NTR - ... yes, I prefer games without that.
But as long as the characters work, both if fine for me. The story (or at least fun mini plots) is more important.

And btw, the Pro NTR faction is just as bad. Maybe not when it comes to this game, but I have seen them rampage in other threads, that still makes my head hurt.

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the thread bump
I only browse this site by 'latest updates' so I don't even pay attention to what threads are bumped or not

And then there are those who can't distinguish between swinging, sharing, NTR and characters who have other relationsips. The moment any NPC is doing anything with anyone that is not the player, they start whining about NTR being in the game.

What you describet - 'real' NTR - ... yes, I prefer games without that.
But as long as the characters work, both if fine for me. The story (or at least fun mini plots) is more important.

And btw, the Pro NTR faction is just as bad. Maybe not when it comes to this game, but I have seen them rampage in other threads, that still makes my head hurt.
To me there are only two ways it's NTR

1. If it's a female that the MC is currently involved with

2. If it's a female the MC is interested in and the person the female's having sex with knows that (a girl you like having sex with her boyfriend isn't NTR, UNLESS the boyfriend throws it in your face and mocks you for it because he knows you have a crush on her)

And even then, #2 is something I just thought up

Bottom line is, from what I'm reading, the stuff here isn't NTR. (and yes the pro-NTR crowd that tries to get NTR added is weird too)

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
" I am altering Altered Destiny. Going with a different variation of the scene I'm sure the critical people will like. The biggest factor of this game is to keep Kim likable. Just going to take me a day or two to put the scene together for the 'b' version update. "

Unfuckinbelievable. If you know what the rage and anger is about, then why not fix it properly. It means re-writing about Kim, mother and sister. So mom and sister have nothing to do with Kim. Mother’s plight can be remedied in other ways than by making her a lesbian or bringing into the game some crazy fetishes that in themselves ruin the game. The fact that it fixes it, but still doesn't fix it, says a fucking lazy look at dev. Don't play with players. If you know the cause of the problem, then either accept that the players will abandon the game or fix the problem completely.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes