3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Fucking Kim, because she ruined the whole game. If there had been a chance to throw the whole slut down from there from the water tower, I wouldn’t have thought for a second. At first, it laughs insanely when she is thought to be my girlfriend and fixes the matter very uncomfortably. At that point, the bells should have been ringing and deleting the game. Then comes Lez-NTR. No one touches my family member, especially my mother or sister. The NTR is not gender bound and this is a good example of how Lez-NTR spoils the game. Best friend in my ass. A best friend who makes a friend a cuckold and in the worst possible way Les-NTR. Even when the slut knows my point on that. It knows very well that what it does make me angry, but still she has to slut. That slut also knows how I feel about her and my family. No, still she throws everything in the trash. It wouldn’t be a bad thing if she was lesbian with someone just outside the story, but don’t fuck with my family or friends.

Then I get annoyed by the thing that comes in every situation like this. "this isn't what it looks like," "you don't understand," and all the other shit. Yes I believe my own eyes and it is useless for a slut to explain anything.

I thought before that this might be a good game, but it seems to be full of shit. Nothing will help the situation at this point. Luckily I didn't carry a penny in the cash of this dev.
mc at that point isnt romantically or sexually involved with either so no its not ntr, and if you ever played an icc game before you would know there be girl on girl action happening and those of us who like icc games both expects and wants that to happen, whats happened so far in the game is well within expectations for an icc game so if you wanna blame someone for your "wasted time" or whatever you can only blame yourself, and also bitching and whining like this when you are not even a supporter is just sad.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Poor Kim. I really wish she could find a partner. She's annoying as a fly but I think she's a good person and deserves to have happiness too. Dev, think about it

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
where can I see what I have to do in game? thank u
go to seer/witch lady, pay her money, wait for slow animation for 1 min before she tell you something, if you skip you might miss the start and you cant roll back, even if unrar....so you have to spend a minute watching slow animation before she tells anything and then repeat for other side quests....ofc if you game is bugged it will tell you to do something and when you do it nothing happens lol

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
go to seer/which lady, pay her money, wait for slow animation for 1 min before she tell you something, if you skip you might miss the start and you cant roll back, even if unrar....so you have to spend a minute watching slow animation before she tells anything and then repeat for other side quests....ofc if you game is bugged it will tell you to do something and when you do it nothing happens lol
I have completed the game till the latest version.. I faced no bugs till now, I even made walkthroughs on this game... If I came across some bugs, I would've flagged them

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have completed the game till the latest version.. I faced no bugs till now, I even made walkthroughs on this game... If I came across some bugs, I would've flagged them
from which version did you load your save?

Reactions: Lovv99

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
from which version did you load your save?
Just checked your save. Doesn't seem like anything is wrong. I suggest putting in 'handholding' on the cheat menu within the MC's PC and follow the map '?' and '!'. First thing you'll need to do is go to Julia at night.

Can anyone send me save file before new update?
For you, I added in a save for the beginning of V0.05

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kacper 1601

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
No plot advancement, 4 lewd scenes and like 4 things added that weren't completed before the release.

Ok? I hate to say it, but FILF's problem was that the plot never moved forward and it seems like we're running into the same thing here.

Reactions: Ara-sH

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
No plot advancement, 4 lewd scenes and like 4 things added that weren't completed before the release.

Ok? I hate to say it, but FILF's problem was that the plot never moved forward and it seems like we're running into the same thing here.
Last few updates were all main plot advancement. This update was focused on side-story advancement with a bigger focus on lewd scenes. Side stories are still plot advancement. Just gotta accept that sometimes updates won't have main story focus.

It's usually a complaint from the community of one end of the spectrum or the other, really. I wouldn't think one update without main story advancement is a 'problem'.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes