3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I would like to see if someone can clarify a point of this game for me. I'm when the mc talks to his mother in the backyard about the photo album and I see that there are photos of the mother with Penny on the beach in what already looks like a relationship. Julia is not pregnant and is already with Penny, and here comes my question, how can the mc exist if the mother is already with Penny before having him? And following the same thought, how was the mc's sister born?
have I missed something?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just checked your save. Doesn't seem like anything is wrong. I suggest putting in 'handholding' on the cheat menu within the MC's PC and follow the map '?' and '!'. First thing you'll need to do is go to Julia at night.
handholding??

cheats are not on the main page in this game thread so it have not been reveled yet or the mods have not bothered with it.

edit:: Julia at night
"This idle hasn't been created yet. It will be made soon"

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ya know, they may be gray and black, but at least ICC makes his background NPC's look like people. Some Dev's just use multi-colored mannequins with no hair, facial features, or anything. But, even that is better than other Dev's who don't even put background NPC's into their games. You go to the bar or something in their games and there is nothing. Even though the story says the place is packed. Keep up the great work, ICC!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. I've been all around town. Visited everywhere I can go (except for the places in the business building where Harpy Studio's is). Where do I find the female form for the sketch book? I got the gun and the alien. Just need the woman. Thanks!

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Alright. I've been all around town. Visited everywhere I can go (except for the places in the business building where Harpy Studio's is). Where do I find the female form for the sketch book? I got the gun and the alien. Just need the woman. Thanks!
it’s the statue in the upstairs library. The walkthrough on iccreations.net has the details on them if you ever need help finding the other sketchquest ones

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. This game mirrors ICC's second game The Artifact. So. I wonder. Could there be a game coming that has the MC from it and the MC from this meeting up? I hope so. I get ICC had to stop on IC In Paradise. But maybe take that concept and connect these two to face some higher power together? I'm probably way off, and over stepping. But I can hope!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't know if everyone else is having this issue, but after meeting Kim and Julia in the coffee house, my game shuts down at random times. If I don't save every few seconds, I have to go through whatever I've already gone through again.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I would like to see if someone can clarify a point of this game for me. I'm when the mc talks to his mother in the backyard about the photo album and I see that there are photos of the mother with Penny on the beach in what already looks like a relationship. Julia is not pregnant and is already with Penny, and here comes my question, how can the mc exist if the mother is already with Penny before having him? And following the same thought, how was the mc's sister born?
have I missed something?
The MC and his sister are twins. So they were born the same time. The photo on the beach is after the scene on the water tower. Just don't know how long after. She could be pregnant and not showing. As for why she would be pregnant while being in a relationship with Penny, one of two things could have happened. IRL, she could have had someone impregnate her so that her and Penny could have children. Or artificial insemination. But I think the case will be that the MC will be his own daddy by sleeping with young Julia. Maybe with both Julia and Penny at the same time. Who knows.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't get it. The MC just visited Gwynn for the first time in the game. Why didn't he ask about his aunt? I would have thought this a great way to maybe lead into the next jump to the past or something. Or at least let us the players know what happened to her. But, oh well. I guess the Dev has a reason for not having that reveal yet.

Edit. Oops. Should have waited a few seconds. LoL. You can ask about her existence after the initial interaction. LoL. Oh well.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I need help. For the sketch book. For "Flirting with Forbidden Fruit", I have looked all over town. Both past and present. And only found 1. The magazine in the coffee shop. Where do I find the others? And where do I find the three for "Seventh Heaven's Sexual Services"?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Okay. I need help. For the sketch book. For "Flirting with Forbidden Fruit", I have looked all over town. Both past and present. And only found 1. The magazine in the coffee shop. Where do I find the others? And where do I find the three for "Seventh Heaven's Sexual Services"?

Here is a link that shows the locations of everything for ya

Reactions: Talmadge

Dan941

Mar 4, 2019
Hi i need help I am getting this error when Penelope goes for a swim and i re tried game re installation?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite good and funny game BUT THOSE DAMN MINIGAMES, had to redo photoshooting 2 times and on drinking game i saved after each shot and on last i had 3 secs left after clicking last bouncing smiley.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes