3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Hi i need help I am getting this error when Penelope goes for a swim and i re tried game re installation?
The error is with the original game version not possible. I highly suspect you have a broken game because
  • a) a somehow altered version of the game (like compressed v.)
  • b) a mod is used
  • c) a variable value was manually changed(likely the "heart" value).
This would mean reinstalling by itself isnt enough. You need to use a fresh start and erase the old saves.

p.s.: Attaching in such cases the complete error-log file or renpy-traceback is tousend times better as a half-assed screenshot, which shows just ~20% of the info.
Greets

Mar 29, 2021
Hi iccreations!
Sorry to disturb you, but I've seen that Altered Destiny has been listed in this spreadsheet, (at line 54 at the moment, there is also a relative entry on ), does it mean that, like F.I.L.F., it was intended to be released on Steam too?? The same spreadsheet states that the "unreleased" status is equal to an "hard ban" of the game, so I would like to ask, if I'm allowed to, what happened, and if we could still hope to see it released there as well in the future? (I'd like to be able to buy the game on the store one day :cool:)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what happened, and if we could still hope to see it released there as well in the future? (I'd like to be able to buy the game on the store one day :cool:)
that you would need to ask from steam since this isn't 1st nor last avn thrown out of steam. we can only speculate as of why (too incestious maybe).

jamm00

Nov 24, 2017
When does Lilly go back to her lab she never leaves the annex I need to give her the trinket.

jamm00

Nov 24, 2017
teacher? have you unlocked lab and got invitation there?
yes its unlocked even done the mini game for the next update but she never leaves the Annex so only option i have is to do the mini game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes its unlocked even done the mini game for the next update but she never leaves the Annex so only option i have is to do the mini game.
that's end of her besides she being with her wife aka mc's mommy. doing minigame is useless atm since needs to redo it on next update.

jamm00

Nov 24, 2017
that's end of her besides she being with her wife aka mc's mommy. doing minigame is useless atm since needs to redo it on next update.
so i have to wait for the next update before i can finish the main story well crap thanks for the info.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
So in this game, MC have sex with his mother in her past ( by time traveling)???? Do MC is able to have sex with his mother in present timeline??? Please reply. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So in this game, MC have sex with his mother in her past ( by time traveling)???? Do MC is able to have sex with his mother in present timeline??? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
not yet with either of mommies but by looks of it that's future content.

Reactions: Abhay

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I love the game so far 3/10 for sex scenes, but 9/10 story writing. I’m just hoping there will be spicy scenes in the future. I’m not easy impressed but this raises a brow from me.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
ask for help for this mission. I've been playing for 3 days and still can't find anything.

*anyone know the cheat code on pc ? Screenshot_20220530-172021_Altered Destiny.jpg

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes