3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Next update gonna be this or that crappy filf ?
That games story is so basic, and boring, so I think it's probable that it's only being made for money, and not for any real sense of creative desire on the devs part. And IMO if your going to make art worth buying you should probably have a passion for it first, IDK.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
That games story is so basic, and boring, so I think it's probable that it's only being made for money, and not for any real sense of creative desire on the devs part. And IMO if your going to make art worth buying you should probably have a passion for it first, IDK.
1. Your my favorite sith/bad guy
2. Filf is FOR SURE the money maker and if you seen here and the discord its all ppl talk and ask for so ya gonna be going for while

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I curious why was what happened between Kim and Julia so upsetting to people before the dev changed it?

I am going to play anyway was just curious why everyone seemed up in arms.
Short version, Kim comes across as horrible friend who wants to fuck your sis, and then she actually fucks your mom (original was sex not kiss on tower) which then sparked NTR.

Kim appeared to be clearly lesbian so seemed would not be a love interest so NTRd MC.

Then gets more mad she lost a jacket than that she fucked MCs mom and meddled with timeline

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Didn't realize that aspect was changed by the time I got around to the update, and very glad about that. Just a kiss makes much more sense in the overall context of things than straight up sex, which seems excessive all things considered given the situation.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't played since 0.2b. is Kim still "MC's best friend?" '' xdd or did we (hope) kick her in the ass?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes