3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Kimberly is so hard to take in this game. I am already starting to hate her. Then I read in this forum what she does with the MC's mom and now I just want to choke her out throw her into the street and run her over with her own skateboard then run over her skateboard with a car. I want to punch her in the face just for her talking about my sister but she drones on and on about her but then if I say anything about her mom she gets offended. WTF?

I feel like the MC is the side character in this game and that Kimberly is actually the MC. The dude is like a doormat everyone is walking all over him especially his supposed "Best Friend" Kimberly.

And is every woman in this game going to be a dyke because that is incredibly boring?

Kimberly is the female version of all the shitty male sidekicks in other games on this site.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Kimberly is so hard to take in this game. I am already starting to hate her. Then I read in this forum what she does with the MC's mom and now I just want to choke her out throw her into the street and run her over with her own skateboard then run over her skateboard with a car. I want to punch her in the face just for her talking about my sister but she drones on and on about her but then if I say anything about her mom she gets offended. WTF?

I feel like the MC is the side character in this game and that Kimberly is actually the MC. The dude is like a doormat everyone is walking all over him especially his supposed "Best Friend" Kimberly.

And is every woman in this game going to be a dyke because that is incredibly boring?

Kimberly is the female version of all the shitty male sidekicks in other games on this site.
It kinda proves the point that no one knows how to write a good best friend lol

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It kinda proves the point that no one knows how to write a good best friend lol
Your comment almost seems like karma or destiny to me because I just watched Escape from New York yesterday and I haven't seen that movie in decades before that :D. But yeah I totally agree with you every dev seems purposely to make every sidekick the least likeable person we could meet.

Why couldn't the sidekick be more like the grandma, Gwynn, she is so sweet and caring, well and smoking hot. Granted though I must admit that Kimberly has gotten a little better since she was caught kissing the MC's mom since she is so apologetic and doesn't want to lose the MC's friendship because I got the feeling before she didn't really care about their friendship that much.

Still don't like that she kissed the MC's mom though because I feel like she was taking advantage of his mom's sadness and suffering only to get what Kimberly wanted without caring about anyone else but herself.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Dev has chance to be unique. Most characters in these die at near end of game, or at start, or dont really and are side ppl, with the death there to create shock or drama.

He could kill off Kim in middle of game and nobody would see it coming and actually make shit interesting :unsure:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The only way I see to redeem Kimberly is for the MC to change something in the past that then makes her no longer a lesbian, a better person and a LI for the main character.
That would be great then wouldn't have to listen to her lusting after mom or sis anymore. Also need to be able change something in the past that breaks Penny and mom up. I want mom and sis all to myself.:love::D

I think it would be better for the MC to be the one that changes his mom's life and makes it better instead of it being Penny. Penny just feels like an intruder to me now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That would be great then wouldn't have to listen to her lusting after mom or sis anymore. Also need to be able change something in the past that breaks Penny and mom up. I want mom and sis all to myself.:love::D

I think it would be better for the MC to be the one that changes his mom's life and makes it better instead of it being Penny. Penny just feels like an intruder to me now.
well things weren't so well when it was just mc, mom and sis. so it'd need quite radical change like this
book.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: matschbirne

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

I agree with you 100%. I was horrified by Kimberly's action and almost quit when I saw what the result was. She was already annoying the hell out of me and I wanted her gone. The only reason I'm still here only because the MC can still fix it himself. I am hoping that this was just a device by the developer to give the MC a wake up call to take action and that it gets fixed in the next trip to the past.

Reactions: zackjack177

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I agree with you 100%. I was horrified by Kimberly's action and almost quit when I saw what the result was. She was already annoying the hell out of me and I wanted her gone. The only reason I'm still here only because the MC can still fix it himself. I am hoping that this was just a device by the developer to give the MC a wake up call to take action and that it gets fixed in the next trip to the past.
I hope that is true too but didn't the fortune teller say something about Kimberly playing a pivotal role in the MC's journey or at least implying it. The fortune teller even showed Kimberly with the MC's sister in her crystal ball. So my hopes aren't to high to be honest :(.

I did read that the dev changed it from Kimberly having sex with the MC's mom to a kiss so I guess there is a slim possibility. I wouldn't mind it as much if the MC could at least have Kimberly as an love interest as well so that way at least the player could have 3somes with sis and Kimberly. But if this game is going to be just a giant dyke fest then I'm going to drop it like a hot potato.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes