3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Any news about this game? its 10 fucking month!
FILF actually just got an update today! So logic stands that the next update for this one should be next.... but that also means it'll likely be a couple more months lol

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I think I'm at the end of the game. There are no new challenges. I've only acquired a few hearts. With Natalie 3, with Lily 2 and with the other women only 1. Does the story continue? How?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FILF actually just got an update today! So logic stands that the next update for this one should be next.... but that also means it'll likely be a couple more months lol
Don't think so.

v0.18 of F.I.L.F is mid March

I usually don't announce a release window so early, but you should very much expect V0.18 to be out in mid march (6 weeks from now). I'll be out of commission for about 5 days at the end of that month so I do plan on releasing before then. V0.18 will be exclusively focused on filling in the cracks within past content. (New repeatable options for many characters, adding in that Cotton Candi strip scene and so on). Then once that's done, V0.19 SHOULD be election day with some big progress between all the main cast.
Hey everyone,
Now that V0.17 has been ironed out and released, I've moved onto working on V0.18 content. Like I said before, this update is focused on filling in the cracks throughout the game. Giving scenes between different characters that are empty or placeholders. One example is with Candi after her transformation into CottonCandi. I'm quickly converting her stripper images to her newer model and adding that in. It should be fully done by the end of the weekend. Nothing TOO special, really.
After that, I am going to do two final sex scenes with her. One at the night club and one at the strip club. Once I get those two done, I'll move onto another character. That'll basically be the repeat process for the next 6ish weeks where I'll release what I have done and jump straight into the election day scenario that'll give a lot of people what they've been waiting for as well as the two reward scenes that you chose between in the last update.

Anyways, as soon as I get what I'm currently on done, I'll post some info about her new night club scene. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a trash game lmao, if dev is so much into lesbianism just make a fem protagonist game bruh, but I guess there's no money in that. Fucking lesbo fest.
well mommies aren't full lesbians and even if they were then so what? mc has girls and other women to bang (eventually). besides you forgot that mc is AGAIN trying to alter past (when game continues) so 2 mommies isn't set in stone.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes