3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last few updates were all main plot advancement. This update was focused on side-story advancement with a bigger focus on lewd scenes. Side stories are still plot advancement. Just gotta accept that sometimes updates won't have main story focus.

It's usually a complaint from the community of one end of the spectrum or the other, really. I wouldn't think one update without main story advancement is a 'problem'.
nah, i would say, a bigger problem is a frequency of updates and game model (sandbox).
most sandbox games are fairly empty in the first few episodes, as it takes a while to fill it with events/paths.
if the updates are as scarce as it is the case here, complains shouldnt be that surprising (and i doubt it is related to that particular "spectrum" you are referring to).

p.s.
love those 16:00 utm scheduled "automated backups are currently executing. during this time, the site will be unavailable" that goes everyday, and takes longer and longer...if that continues in few years those backups will be main f95z thing, while proper site access will be side things :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm curious about this, what is going on?
I'm mildly illiterate in computer speak :(
just an usual thing that should be done (in case of site screw up, the files can be restored...just like in local OSs backups/restore points)...i was kidding a bit, yet that regular maintenance usually hits me in the middle of posting/writing:HideThePain:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Last few updates were all main plot advancement. This update was focused on side-story advancement with a bigger focus on lewd scenes. Side stories are still plot advancement. Just gotta accept that sometimes updates won't have main story focus.

It's usually a complaint from the community of one end of the spectrum or the other, really. I wouldn't think one update without main story advancement is a 'problem'.
Don't get me wrong, I like the advancement of the relationship with the sister (even kinda wish there was an option to go brag to the best friend about it), but it kinda seemed like after all the hassle of getting the keychain to just sit on our hands instead of going back in time again felt a little silly.

Reactions: iccreations

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I like the advancement of the relationship with the sister (even kinda wish there was an option to go brag to the best friend about it), but it kinda seemed like after all the hassle of getting the keychain to just sit on our hands instead of going back in time again felt a little silly.
oh yeah, I get ya. Just one of those times where I need to invest idles for the past characters, setup altered settings for past sections and present time sections and so on.

just needed a stopping point somewhere to do side content on it at some point and that point felt right

people want both lewd content and people want main story content. Side content is just easier to not make it seemed forced while main story stuff would

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaaaza and DA22

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Im gonna guess once FILF is done and dead progress over here will be faster.
Which will then lead to ppl coming here
Leaving here cuz was just here to ask about filf (for some reason)
Or people asking for FILF 2
Will see how Patreon does

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Great update, loved it. I really appreciated the advancement with the sis, wished the camp sceene would have been implemented as well

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
this update is good, particularly the route with Natalie!
This game has multiple playable routes i can choose from? I did'n see anything thats qualifys IMO. Can you tell me where i find them?
Is the drinking game at the tavern winnable? :unsure:
I found it quit easy to win. To catch the last puke symbol was a bit hard.
... considering how round our globe is......
I never encountered a globe which wasn't "round". You must be lucky one if you found others. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Had a problem with the IPatch. Don't know if there is a separate place to mention this. But if anyone else has it, just open it up and put an = between o2 and "your aunt". It should look like this: $ o2 = "your Aunt" #oli

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I ended up going into the script and adding 20 seconds to the mini-game, which worked for me.
I’ll always try to make the mini games feel like you’re working towards something, but easy enough to complete for most. Of course, it won’t be for everyone. But I do have “ezmode” as a cheat that’ll completely stop the timer from ticking down on that.

I’ll have an ezmode for any failable mini games in the future

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I’ll have an ezmode for any failable mini-games in the future.
Thanks, the last mini-game with the mazes is right up my alley. I'm a Boomer so the eye-hand thing becomes a factor with moving objects o_O I'm really enjoying the game, I especially like how you use animations and effects.
keep up the great work. (y)
And much success
iccreations

• Red Heart
Reactions: iccreations

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Really liking this game. For Penny/Penelope is there a way to get the second heart or is it not implemented at at this time?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes