3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
i know, its a fancy word to ask when they will post the game
If you mean with this, when its somewhere available where you can simply grab and play it - i would put my money on roughly a week from today.
Or you go now, patron the dev with your 10 bucks, get it today and share it then with all the other perverts out there. :giggle: Just a thought.

S4nd M4n

Nov 7, 2021
If you mean with this, when its somewhere available where you can simply grab and play it - i would put my money on roughly a week from today.
Or you go now, patron the dev with your 10 bucks, get it today and share it then with all the other perverts out there. :giggle: Just a thought.
Wow... :cool:

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
keep your thoughts to yourself patreon like you never played a game for free

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.05. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh.

Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.

Thanks for making a great game ICC. After an awful day of work, there's nothing better than playing a lewd game like this to relax and chill out.

Reactions: iccreations

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: spitfire335

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.05c (1.04GB)
PC: -
MAC: -
Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes