Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
11.png
41.png

Altered Destiny Progress Report - 2/26

Hey everyone,
I've 'nearly' finished with scenes that take place at the new location featuring the new character Ava. Basically, I just need to edit some images, finish some animations and create a few filler stuff. I'll be done with it this weekend. I'll then be working on the sex scene between the MC and Ava. It shouldn't take me too long aside from animation rendering.
After that, most of the images should be done for the update and I'll work on putting it all together and release it asap. Usually takes me about a week after scene creation is finished.
I had planned on having one last scene with Lily Perl, but I decided to drop that for V0.05 and add in a little repeatable scene with Natalie instead.
Overall, the update should be ready around the first half of March. As soon as it's out I'll be working on FILF V0.14 which will first focus on a lot of repeatable scenes for character's you already have a sexual relationship with. Updates from there will overall be shorter, but come out much more frequently

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
There is a gallery, but it's unlocked after a little bit. You can find the official walkthrough at . You can also input "handholding" onto the computer cheat code section to get a super simple guide via the map

thank you!

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
9.png

Altered Destiny Progress Report 3/5

Hey everyone,
I've finished scene content for the sex scene with the new Ava character. It's about 40 images and 7 animations. I'm currently in the process of rendering the animations (About 700 frames in total). I do want to do a small repeatable scene with Natalie. That would likely be around 12 images and two animations in total. As soon as that's done, I'll be working to get everything ready for release. I expect the update to come out about mid this month. Essentially, at least guaranteed within this month.
As soon as that's out, I'll be working on multiple FILF updates. FILF updates should be overall smaller, but come out MUCH quicker.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Altered Destiny Progress Report 3/8 (Scene Finished)

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give a small update on my progress on the next release. I've finished the scene content, finally. It took me a couple more days that I had hoped, but it's done. I have 3 more animations to render, but they'll be edited and ready by the time of release.
I do still need time to code, edit and polish within the game itself so that takes a little bit of time. In general, I expect to have it ready in about a week. So look for a beta release around that time.
Once everything is in order and the game is confirmed stable, I'll move onto FILF content and release some polls on to see what characters you would like me to work on first for the V0.14 release. Thanks!

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Question:
When going to the arcade, I get the info that the bathroom will not be available until V0.03 but we are at V0.04 now. How come?

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Question:
When going to the arcade, I get the info that the bathroom will not be available until V0.03 but we are at V0.04 now. How come?
I guess the message wasn't updated but I think it'd be more accurate to read it as 'will be available in future update'

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
its been two days seens the game was released on Patreon, i was hoping to get it for my weekend fap, but i guess i'll have to wait for a hero

Reactions: vmaks

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Updates out
V0.05c will be out shortly for $10 patrons. It includes some non-critical fixes:

Changes from Altered Destiny V0.05b:
- You weren't able to revisit Silvia in the hot tub after the initial scene. Fixed
- If not taking a picture of Gwynn at night the first time given the option, it wouldn't save the photo to your camera when attempting again. Fixed
- Some scenes that happened between going to sleep and waking up the next morning didn't pass the day forward. Fixed
- Spelling/Grammar Errors

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.05. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh.

Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes