3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Just finished main storyline and I must say I can't wait for when it's fully completed.
My one question would be is there any other way to increase hearts beyond 1 besides Silvia?

To all the naggers and moaners complaining about it, piss right the hell off. The games obviously is still in development and majority of you are whining about not getting your way and quite honestly it's sad. You complain about something someone made for bare duckets and not even one thing of positive reaction.
You want to make it your way? Make your own damn game. Maybe then you'll see how "easy" it is to try and please everyone.

To the Main Dev, my hats off to you sir. Good job in making another installment to add to your repertoire. My critique to you sir is to not rush it, regardless of what these impatient assmonkeys say, you do you boo boo.
Wow, it seems that the dev made a profile to be able to put this comment and defend his game. It doesn't seem bad to me, and in this way nobody relates him to the dev, although there was no need to insult those who criticize the game

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
I fully finished the first lewd scene with Professor Perl. Ended up spending a couple days putting together some needed code for the next scene of hers. To keep things fresh for myself, I'm focusing on the last lewd scene with Natalie for the update before I move back on to the last scene of Perls. Above is one of the images from that scene.
I basically need to do this last Natalie scene, the last Perl scene, and two others before I have all the content ready for release. I'll then move back onto FILF content for a good bit. Thank you and I hope you have a good weekend!
Scenes with the sister so soon? nice.

• Love
Reactions: kerasyn and Nemo56

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
5) Speak to Gwynn about Olivia, use the beach photo as proof.

how can i give it to her?
Currently there is a small bug where you'll need to restart the game (the program, not save) to get it to work if you didn't reload at any point after returning from the past. If you still can't, check at the walkthrough at

John Dane

May 21, 2018
well well his new game thats gonna be abandoned. interesting I will have a look when I have time. Wonder how half finished it will be when he abandon this one.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes