3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AD V0.05 Weighted Poll: Choose the New Girl

Hey everyone,

I just finished the last 52 image / 4 animation scene featuring Natalie. I'm now putting my effort into a sex scene with a new side character (one that will be associated with Gwynn's storyline progression in some way). I've made three different models, and will use whichever one gets the most votes.

I personally like to do weighted polls, and this platform doesn't have the best way to do it. I can get around it by doing four separate polls and limit access based on tier. So, later today, I'll be adding these four polls in and will tally them up on here and substar. PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PICK ON EVERY POLL POST YOU HAVE ACCESS TO!

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Nice dark lips on the third one but don't like the hair. Would prefer to see the second one. Number one, feel like seen too many of those in games all over here.

• Love
Reactions: EJW

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
5.png
6.png

Altered Destiny V0.05 Progress Report 2/20

Hey everyone,
The voting is in and #2 is a rather obvious winner so I've gone ahead and already started on adding her into the game. She's associated with a new location on the east side of the map. As soon as I get a specific mini-game scene finished, I'll be working on a sex scene with her that is semi-associated with Gwynn's romance questline. Will post some sneak peeks of that as soon as I start on it.
Once that's done I basically have one more lewd scene with Lily Perl and the image/animation creation will be finished and I'll begin the final process of adding them into game before release. I'll then work on FILF.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1665592
View attachment 1665593

Altered Destiny V0.05 Progress Report 2/20

Hey everyone,
The voting is in and #2 is a rather obvious winner so I've gone ahead and already started on adding her into the game. She's associated with a new location on the east side of the map. As soon as I get a specific mini-game scene finished, I'll be working on a sex scene with her that is semi-associated with Gwynn's romance questline. Will post some sneak peeks of that as soon as I start on it.
Once that's done I basically have one more lewd scene with Lily Perl and the image/animation creation will be finished and I'll begin the final process of adding them into game before release. I'll then work on FILF.
I thought there was supposed to be updates every 4 to 6 weeks

Reactions: Lovv99
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes