3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
there is one penetrative sex scene for this one with side content characters. It’s mostly there to add a handful of lewd content before I focus on story content with the main cast
okay i guess i can try to play it to get the "essence" of the game.loved your other game btw.

Reactions: iccreations

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
The game itself has a built in walkthrough. You simply check the map and see where a new scene is via the "!" on the map. If you don't see one, check another time of day or day of the week.
Well what a surprise, I got up this morning, switched on my laptop, checked F95 for what is new and this popped up. I thought this game was on the back burner whilst you concentrated on the other games. So when can we look forward to the next version soon? I'm particularly interested in the story line of the MC and his grandmother..

Oh and BTW Merry XMAS and thank you for the present.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Been way too long since I've played this, so time to start from the beginning again. Thx for getting back to this game and have a merry christmas and happy new year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iccreations

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The fuck? I never once criticized it in my post. I simply asked if it was on my end or intentional. Go get yourself some new cornflakes, you don’t have to eat the ones with piss in them.
Did I say you did?

You must not be aware by the meaning of change it, since patches can be opened with any text document and changed to suit whatever you want....

Well what a surprise, I got up this morning, switched on my laptop, checked F95 for what is new and this popped up. I thought this game was on the back burner whilst you concentrated on the other games. So when can we look forward to the next version soon? I'm particularly interested in the story line of the MC and his grandmother..

v0.07 is being worked on...

For now, I'm working on the second scene of V0.07 content. Like I said, a lot of focus on past timeline establishment. Interacting with a lot of younger versions of characters

Reactions: john1230

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So this is almost 4 years of development without adding actual sex?

Must be a new record in patreon milking.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021

Yep, it'll be my only focus for content making. I'm currently working on main story content for V0.07 at around 50 images over the past week or so. Heftier update overall for the next one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So this is almost 4 years of development without adding actual sex?

Must be a new record in patreon milking.
You should check out the other game F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations] which was the main focus over the years, which is also completed and has a million and one sex scenes, this game was effectively put on the back burner until recently, and was all but lost to ever being worked on again until about 2 months ago.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
whoa!!

We're back people!
Gotta be honest, I kind of dropped this one a long time ago and it feels like a lost memory, just been waiting for more FILF 2, but guess I'm on Santa's nice list coz he be dropping more than FILF2!

Hope this now a regular thing again til we it finished.

Reactions: hisstoryman

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
whoa!!

We're back people!
Gotta be honest, I kind of dropped this one a long time ago and it feels like a lost memory, just been waiting for more FILF 2, but guess I'm on Santa's nice list coz he be dropping more than FILF2!

Hope this now a regular thing again til we it finished.
It will be.

Yep, it'll be my only focus for content making. I'm currently working on main story content for V0.07 at around 50 images over the past week or so. Heftier update overall for the next one.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I was expecting to get more content with Silvia Julia and Penelope but at all its good to see this one back again. Through i think its way better than FILF hope ICC can put this one in the frontline now

Reactions: Ara-sH

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
i dont blame anyone who likes this devs renders, but every game he makes feel very samey... its like its the same game just new characters.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes