3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Did I say you did?

You must not be aware by the meaning of change it, since patches can be opened with any text document and changed to suit whatever you want....

v0.07 is being worked on...
my apologies good sir, due to the lack of tone on the internet, I mistakenly assumed you were being snarky, hence my surprised adverse reaction. I also did not know that these patches could be changed so easily once downloaded. Thank you and again I apologize for the misunderstanding.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is almost 4 years of development without adding actual sex?
not sure but i think mc fucked that fortune teller in past.

edit: gofile link would been nice since rest are just slow today.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Is this going to do a Futurama? Like when it turns out that Fry is his own grandfather, but instead it will be that the MC is his own father?

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I forget.
Did this game similiar like The Artifact that allow you time travel to the past and meet ur granma also impregnated her then your daughter become your mom and aunt?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I forget.
Did this game similiar like The Artifact that allow you time travel to the past and meet ur granma also impregnated her then your daughter become your mom and aunt?
no, mc and his schoolmate travel to past and that schoolmate becomes mc's 2nd mom and now things are good but mc wants to change things still.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR and SHARING (MMF )content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Reactions: BUKUBAKA

BUKUBAKA

Nov 17, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR and SHARING (MMF )content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
i don't think there will be any NTR, the dev doesn't make those types of games

Reactions: BGRW2020

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I don't plan to ever have any MMF content in my games. I absolutely will have FFM content where applicable though. So anyone appalled by the idea of two girls kissing or interacting with each other and the MC, should probably pass

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I don't plan to ever have any MMF content in my games. I absolutely will have FFM content where applicable though. So anyone appalled by the idea of two girls kissing or interacting with each other and the MC, should probably pass
What bothers me is Nertorare and MMF, the rest is fine, so if I don't have it I'll download it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seen you posting that before. if tags list (on top or under genre) doesn't have either tag then no such content.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
seen you posting that before. if tags list (on top or under genre) doesn't have either tag then no such content.
Yes, I know that tags are used to say what's in the game, but I ask my questions because I want to know what the dev thinks for the future, because as I said, it's bad to start a game, like it and then a tag appears that does you don't like the game anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes